chuckandkim

Check cashed @ VSC

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

It's kinda odd to be joyful when someone TOOK a big chunk of our money from the checking account! But that's exactly how Kim and I felt last night. We went online, login our online banking system, check was cashed on 1/14. $545.00

Let's the Green Card Journey begin! :thumbs:

"You always get what you've always gotten if you always do what you always did."

i feel the same way. i filed thru TSC and Vermont cashed my check. i feel relieve because i kept an eye everyday on my bank balance so my check won't bounce and will cause delay on my applications. so i wasss so happy when they cashed it...it did not bounce and i am sure now that my application went through..now waiting on my biometrics appointment..

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Exactly one week since you filed? Cool.

I must say I'm strangely excited about the whole thing.

It would be nice not to have to deal with immigration ever again. :dance:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Confession#2: Knowingly committed the crime of DISOBEYING VJ's advice - Everyone knows the EAC# on the check was NOT the real EAC#, but what did I do? Quickly logon USCIS website and enter the number :thumbs: NUMBER NOT FOUND :)

"You always get what you've always gotten if you always do what you always did."

Timeline

thank you Jasman... Looked at your TL, I'm sorry about the old form!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
It's kinda odd to be joyful when someone TOOK a big chunk of our money from the checking account! But that's exactly how Kim and I felt last night. We went online, login our online banking system, check was cashed on 1/14. $545.00

Let's the Green Card Journey begin! :thumbs:

Hi there fellow Philly filers... we know how you feel. I was sooo excited when I logged on to the bank account and the money was gone money2.gif

We right ahead of you...with Richard's biometrics scheduled for January 30th. hapydancsmil.gif

Good luck....fingerscrossed.gif

Bette

Timeline

NOA recieved TODAY 01/18/08 - I call this a "GOOD START", don't you agree? :thumbs:VSC rocks!!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had a similar reaction when our check was cashed because I knew that USCIS had accepted our filing.

Best of luck for a speedy approval.

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well my check was cashed yesterday (Jan 25). (I mailed my I-751 on Jan 14; VSC received it on Jan 15.)

They wrote an EACxxxxxxxxxx number on it, but the system doesn't recognise the number (yet).

Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to wait for that NOA after all.

Gooooo VSC!

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Well my check was cashed yesterday (Jan 25). (I mailed my I-751 on Jan 14; VSC received it on Jan 15.)

They wrote an EACxxxxxxxxxx number on it, but the system doesn't recognise the number (yet).

Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to wait for that NOA after all.

Gooooo VSC!

woo hoo

glitterfy150255529D35.gif

Bette

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
It would be nice not to have to deal with immigration ever again. :dance:

Amen to that!!!

Heading Home!

Naturalization

Feb 28/2011 - sent paperwork

Mar 3/11 - received text & email notification - they have it!

Mar 15/11 - text, email, and notice sent - biometrics booked

April 12/11 - biometrics done - I start studying

May - get the letter

June 27 - Interview and oath ceremony - same day

Lifting Conditions

Feb 5/08 - Sent paperwork by USPS - priority

Feb 14/08 - NOA issued

Feb 28/08 - Biometrics letter received for The Bronx Office - have to reschedule

Mar 22/08 - Biometrics rescheduled - LOVE the Saturday appointment!

Feb ?/09 - done!

I'M HIGHLY OPINIONATED WHEN I WANT TO BE, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.