Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Yep, and then I'll make sure I include a few bible quotations too, or at least thank the Baby Jesus for the CSC processing my I-865 back in July.

:lol:

be sure you put pics of him staring deep into your eyes. Or maybe naked. Either one - surprise us!

Edited by illumine

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, and then I'll make sure I include a few bible quotations too, or at least thank the Baby Jesus for the CSC processing my I-865 back in July.

be sure you put pics of him staring deep into your eyes. Or maybe naked. Either one - surprise us!

Oh man, dev. No effing way! I do have a very, very funny one we did a couple of Christmases ago -- a joke "for immigration purposes" one where he's playing the guitar, and I'm staring adoringly at him, with my mom's dog wandering in shot.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Oh man, dev. No effing way! I do have a very, very funny one we did a couple of Christmases ago -- a joke "for immigration purposes" one where he's playing the guitar, and I'm staring adoringly at him, with my mom's dog wandering in shot.

:lol: Oh please please please share!!! I have a few "adoring look" ones but they are all candid I can tell you!!! A staged photo sounds great... wonder if they want to see pics at the AOS interview... otherwise looks like I might have missed the boat :cry: Maybe I will add one to my siggy anyway for a while :devil:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
How funny is it that the only people in the thread ginger started in OT on Clay Aiken coming out who ran with the pin pictures were UK peeps? Is this not something anyone from any other culture finds funny? I mean, come ON! They are freakin' FANTASTIC!

I think the Clay pins are the best thing EVER!! I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time!

Yep, that's Conar the cairn terrier. He also did a star turn in the video for "Cemetry Gates" I did earlier this year. And he is partial to a cigar once in a while. ;)

Man, this sparkly thing is F-U-N fun!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

269014288_964045.gif

:goofy::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :luv::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::energy:

Ditto Pointy - that is sheer genius - in fact I am hugely surprised you don't have it in your siggie already...

I dare you to put it there then post in the Fili forum :innocent:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
269014288_964045.gif

I about crapped myself laughing at the dog with the cigar in it's mouth!

This is my favorite gem of all time

This one takes the proverbial cake

Edited by ginger1981
wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Btw...this pic was at my bachelorette party

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.