Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Guys I'm getting depressed. Still no work. Still spending money. And it's worrying me now. :crying::(

Aww hun - it'll be ok - it's what credit cards are for :devil: I've been trusting Jeremy with the finances and then find out that bills aren't getting paid so I kinda understand - things will work out eventually, just give it time and use what you have available right now. And don't feel bad about spending if it makes you feel better - I am a massive retail therapy addict and it mainly consists of food shopping so end up buying cr@p to eat so I can comfort eat! Put it this way - if you are spending money to cheer yourself up then it can't be all bad - it might be the make or break of you staying :)

Edit to add: oh, this is what I saw. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tfr/838653088.html Hmmm...softcore? :P

Hmmm are they looking for actors as well...? :rofl:

Oh well, I spent some time in the hot tub, and then made some cookies. (and ate a LOT of cookie dough). I feel a little better, but still worried.

You have a hot tub!? I am sooo jealous!! I can't wait to move somewhere that at least has a bath!!!

Actually, I wouldn't wash your hands between kitties. This way they will get used to eat others' scents quicker. You'll have to kind of force Daisy to let you - just stroke her back even if she is pulling away. I swear they'll adjust better this way!

Pics are adorable, btw!

I hadn't thought of it like that - she seemed a little less inclined to miaow and pull away this morning although I did feel bad when the little one was in bed giving me a cuddle and Daisy jumped up to give me a cuddle in bed as she sometimes does but didn't want to come near the baby. She didn't go for him though or even miaow or growl which was something. She did have a little moan at him this morning when he was tearing around again though. And I caught the little ####### eating her food again when she went outside so I had to move it! He is so naughty!

Daves are always cool.

I picture a Dave cat as more of a bruiser tom cat though, not a cute ickle kitten. Still, my next male cat will be given serious consideration to be called Dave.

Yeah - I was thinking Fred :lol: Jeremy came up with Riley though which is really growing on me :)

My mom's cat is named Riley! It's a very good name...

post-42410-1221762949_thumb.jpg

wtf-picard.jpg

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riley seems to be sticking so I think it is the one!! He is currently sleeping under the little fold out table I have the laptop on and has his head resting on the bottom rung in what looks like a terribly awkward position! I took some photos though :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline
Riley seems to be sticking so I think it is the one!! He is currently sleeping under the little fold out table I have the laptop on and has his head resting on the bottom rung in what looks like a terribly awkward position! I took some photos though :D

Who needs babies when you can get kittens. They are much cuter too IMHO.

wtf-picard.jpg

Should I get a gigantic picture of him in my siggie?

Daisy, my other cat is still in a grump - she doesn't like us touching or petting her right now and she seems really down - I hope she feels better soon because I really don't want her to be sad :(

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: Timeline
I'm sad. We've been here 6 weeks now, and I feel like i haven't gotten any closer to a job. I think I was kidding myself for a while that it would be easier than this. GRrrrr.

My friend in NYC hasn't worked in months (set designer/AD)....it's not just you. :(

And yes, 6 weeks is not long at all. I hope you find something soon.

Edited by illumine

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I guess it's about as long as I expected it to take, so that's why it's hitting me now. And I spoke to my mum today, and I'm tired of always repeating 'no, no news of a job yet'. It's very depressing and stings a little every time I have to say that to her.

The UK Wiki

Pointy - right back at yeah on the email. Today has been a VERY busy day but tomorrow (Friday - yay!) I'll make some phone calls on your behalf to see if I can't figure out how to get around the union issue or some sort of stop-gap thing until you can find something better. :)

and I just found out I need to get my fancy dress dry cleaned for an event on Sunday

90day.jpg

Timeline
Pointy - right back at yeah on the email. Today has been a VERY busy day but tomorrow (Friday - yay!) I'll make some phone calls on your behalf to see if I can't figure out how to get around the union issue or some sort of stop-gap thing until you can find something better. :)

and I just found out I need to get my fancy dress dry cleaned for an event on Sunday

Oooo...fancy eh? Who you schmoozing with?

wtf-picard.jpg

Emmys again, eh?

Nice! :star:

Edited by illumine

Emmys again, eh?

:lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Emmys again, eh?

:lol:

I remember when she went last year is all. :yes: She gave a good gossip rundown as well. :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

ohhh this town is fun for gossip

I still haven't seen any celebrities yet, but then again, I haven't been hanging around in fancy restuarants either

wow, I just noticed that this thread has got over 4000 posts - goooo us!!!! :D

The UK Wiki

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good evening everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.