62 posts in this topic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Well it is 6:00 in the morning and the snow is not here yet. I gues that means I have to go to work. mabye I will leave early. :dance:

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

we got goose egg here...but they say we could get some during the day today.

02/01/08 I-129F off to VSC!

02/02/08 VSC Received, signed by P Novak 12:02pm

02/05/08 VSC Cash Check and issue NOA1(online)

02/08/08 Touched

02/09/08 NOA1 received in mail

02/11/08 Touched

02/12/08 Touched

02/15/08 Touched

02/24/08 Touched

05/01/08 NOA2 (email)

05/02/08 Touched

05/06/08 NVC received

05/08/08 Hardcopy NOA2

05/08/08 Left NVC London bound!

Awww - makes me want to talk Jeremy into moving... SoCal will *never* see that much snow I swear... I think we need to become nomadic - buy a huge winnebago and just live whereever we fancy - we want snow? We get snow? Sun? You got it...

Ok so working might be hard but... ;)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline
:dance: Snow is here, schools are cancled. The worst is between 3-7 pm. Do you guys think I should stay home? Maybe I should take a survey.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Yeah - it's ok being stranded at work but you wouldn't want to get stranded at work!!! :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Heh - we got a little snow here in Bristol, UK last week but it was pathetic... I want real snow!! Ahhh - why am I moving to SoCal?!?!?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

OK I stayed home. This is my third snow day. Gotta say I love it! It is that day you do not plan on having. You can get caught up on everything at home.

So how do snow days work? You get many of them? You get paid from work for not going in? You have to work from home or make up the time? It isn't something I have ever experienced :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

We get snow days when the regional supervisor declares them. if a State of Emergency is declared, or the roads just too unsafe, we get to stay home (or go home).

There's no specified number of them, but yes, they're paid! And no, we don't have to make up the time.