B'sA

is the skype calls history a good evidence?

6 posts in this topic

We've been talking alot on the phone after i came back from US, but in a month i got internet home, so we started to use skype and messenger pretty much. We're still talking on the phone, but short conversation, some' like:"where are you, baby? Come talk to me!"

So shall chat and call history be a good proof of an ongoing relationship?

Thank you

.png

UURI.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I took in my Skype phone history to the US consulate for proof in case they asked... they never asked... but I carried them as proof.

AOS

Filled : 2007-09-17

NOA : 2007-09-25

Biometrics : 2007-12-13

EAD card prod : 2007-12-13

Job Offer : 2007-12-18

EAD card prod : 2007-12-18

EAD approved mailed : 2007-12-21

EAD in Hand : 2007-12-24 (Awesome Christmas Present)

Applied for SSN : 2007-12-26

SSN arrives in mail : 2008-01-05 (Happy New Year)

Start work :2008-01-15

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We've added our Skype history to our I129F petition and I'll eventually take it with me to the consulate here for the interview (if this day ever comes aorund). Won't do any harm adding Skype history.

Good Luck!!!

In every difficulty lies an island of opportunity.

It is secondary evidence.

agreed.

It's not needed until the interview.

I would do as Lance did and bring it along just in case :)

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
We've been talking alot on the phone after i came back from US, but in a month i got internet home, so we started to use skype and messenger pretty much. We're still talking on the phone, but short conversation, some' like:"where are you, baby? Come talk to me!"

So shall chat and call history be a good proof of an ongoing relationship?

Thank you

We sent in some samples of our skype texts. Like others have said, you don't need to overdo it. Just some pieces of conversations, over a period of time, like maybe a paragraph or 2, maybe a couple from each month. I like the time and date stamps on each sentence. We also sent in copies of e-mails conversations. Edit as needed. Just show that you are conversing. This is mainly one more piece of evidence....maybe not conclusive by itself, but another bit of proof of an ongoing relationship.

K-1

6-16-07 Mailed in I-129F

6-26--07 NOA1

7-03-07 touched?

10-29-07 TOUCHED!! And Later in the day-APPROVED!!! (found out on line on the 30th)

11-06-07 received NOA2 in the mail

12-10-07 NVC received

12-12-07 Left NVC

01-14-08 USC received packet 3 in the mail

01-21-08 Fiancee received packet 3 in the mail

02-13-08 VISA ISSUED

02-27-08 Fiancee entered the country

03-20-08 Married! (First Day of Spring)

AOS, AP & EAD

03-29-08 Mailed in AOS, AP & EAD Application

04-04-08 NOAs for AOS, AP & EAD (arrived in mail APR 7)

4-11-08 letter for biometrics arrived in the mail

4-22-08 Biometrics

5-30-08 EAD and AP approved

06-06-2008 AP arrived in the mail

06-07-2008 EAD arrived in the mail

06-12-2008 AOS Approved

06-19-2008 Greencard in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.