42 posts in this topic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Are you still in Egypt? If yes....then it's that dry air. I drank like a fish every time I was there. The spicy food made me drink a lot too. On a serious note though, excessive thirst can be a sign of diabetes.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It's like I cannot get enough water and I HATE water!!!! :huh::mellow:

cheap wine will do that to you..............

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Are you still in Egypt? If yes....then it's that dry air. I drank like a fish every time I was there. The spicy food made me drink a lot too. On a serious note though, excessive thirst can be a sign of diabetes.

Seriously, you should be checked for diabetes. Have you been tired a lot too? Sleeping more than normal? This is also a sign.

Lifting Conditions

01/19/2010 - Mailed I-751 Packet

Filed: Timeline

Seriously, you should be checked for diabetes. Have you been tired a lot too? Sleeping more than normal? This is also a sign.

Well it started once I got here I noticed about a week into my trip here. Since I've been fasting, I have just been craving water :(

drinkblink14.gif

Well it started once I got here I noticed about a week into my trip here. Since I've been fasting, I have just been craving water :(

Well if you continue to be thirsty after the next few days, I would def have it checked out. A friend of mine - he was tired for about a year, sleeping 12 hrs every day. Then he became really thirsty - he was admitted to hospital because his blood sugar was completely out of whack. He is now an insulin dependent diabetic and if he had waited any longer, he couldve gone into a coma.

No to scare you by any means - but better to be safe than sorry!

Lifting Conditions

01/19/2010 - Mailed I-751 Packet

Filed: Timeline

Well if you continue to be thirsty after the next few days, I would def have it checked out. A friend of mine - he was tired for about a year, sleeping 12 hrs every day. Then he became really thirsty - he was admitted to hospital because his blood sugar was completely out of whack. He is now an insulin dependent diabetic and if he had waited any longer, he couldve gone into a coma.

No to scare you by any means - but better to be safe than sorry!

Thanks Converse. If I'm not back to normal when I get back home, I will definitely have a work-up done.

drinkblink14.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

but I only had 3 glasses :bonk:

uh huh........the one on the right eh? :P

Glass-in-Glass-VI.jpg

but I only had 2 glasses :bonk:

now it's 2 glasses...........hmmm :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!