myangel2

Be Thankful for what we have.

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy Holidays to all of you... I woke up this morning with an attitude of gratitude as many of you. I just wanted to pray for everyone as we start a new and prosperous New Year.... God we thank you for being lord over our lives, we thank you for our health ... Thank you for empowering us with the strength to make it through this journey. Thank you for our spouse's and spouse's to be, you allowed our paths to cross despite the fact that we live thousands and thousands of miles away, your an awesome God. Thank you for our children, parent's and friends.... Lord bless them in a special way. I pray for our health, are finances, and are jobs..... Lord Thank you for every open door and lord thank you for every shut door and the times you said no.... For you know the path we should take, Thank you for your mercy, Thank you for keeping us safe... Lord I pray for our spouse's and spouse's to be: Keep them safe, I pray that No weapon formed against them wil prosper. I pray that you keep there minds stayed on you.... Give them a spirt of joy, unspeakble joy on this journey. Lord we appreciate all your doing in our lives and we Thank you for your gift (JESUS) who died for all or us . We could never repay you but we say Thank You.... In Jesus Name Amen......

glitter_maker_12_29_2007_19_54_14_86186.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Holidays to all of you... I woke up this morning with an attitude of gratitude as many of you. I just wanted to pray for everyone as we start a new and prosperous New Year.... God we thank you for being lord over our lives, we thank you for our health ... Thank you for empowering us with the strength to make it through this journey. Thank you for our spouse's and spouse's to be, you allowed our paths to cross despite the fact that we live thousands and thousands of miles away, your an awesome God. Thank you for our children, parent's and friends.... Lord bless them in a special way. I pray for our health, are finances, and are jobs..... Lord Thank you for every open door and lord thank you for every shut door and the times you said no.... For you know the path we should take, Thank you for your mercy, Thank you for keeping us safe... Lord I pray for our spouse's and spouse's to be: Keep them safe, I pray that No weapon formed against them wil prosper. I pray that you keep there minds stayed on you.... Give them a spirt of joy, unspeakble joy on this journey. Lord we appreciate all your doing in our lives and we Thank you for your gift (JESUS) who died for all or us . We could never repay you but we say Thank You.... In Jesus Name Amen......

AMEN!!!!!!

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

AMEN!!

7/20/05 - Visa received in the mail

9/13/05 - Arrival to Texas FINALLY!!!

12/2/05 - Wedding

1/25/06 - AOS/EAD sent

1/26/06 - AOS/EAD received at USCIS

02/4/06 - NOA received for EAD

02/6/06 - NOA received for AOS

02/7/06 - ASC appt notice rcv'd

03/2/06 - Biometrics appt.

05/15/06 - AOS Approval (stamp in passport)

05/23/06 - Received Welcome letter

05/26/06 - Green Card arrived in mail yaaaahhooooo

08/10/06 - Hubby 1st job in US

05/15/08 - ??? what next

AMEN!!!!!!AMEN!!!!!!!

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Amen :)

That was very beautiful, God bless you and your family

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

God bless everyone and Happy

Holidays...beasutiful message :)

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Timeline

AMEN God bless you and yours.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

God Bless You, and thank you for that beautiful prayer. God bless all of you friends here at VJ. You are truly blessings to behold.

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

AMEN!!

06/13/07 - Sent I-129F

06/14/07 - VSC received petition

06/15/07 - NOA1

06/19/07 - Check cashed EAC # on back of canceled check

06/20/07 - NOA1 Hard Copy received

11/15/07 - NOA2 Approved (no email/no touches)

11/16/07 - Touched

11/26/07 - Called 202-663-1225 Given Case number and petition is loaded (electronically submitted to Lagos)

11/21/07 - NVC mailed to Lagos DHL

11/27/07 - Arrived Lagos Consulate (signed by Godwin)

12/06/07 - Received interview date from State Department (202) 663-1225

12/12/07 - Email from Lagos Embassy packets ready for pickup

01/16/08 - Hakeem picked up packets

02/06/08 - Interview scheduled in Lagos

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Amen. For me, especially the part about allowing my path to cross with my fiance's path, despite living thousands of miles apart. I truly believe that GOD brought my fiance and I together and I am forever grateful for that.

I-129F

11/15/2007 = Package sent overnight Fedex to CSC

11/16/2007 = Package arrived at CSC

11/21/2007 = NOA1 (according to www.uscis.gov online case status)

11/26/2007 = Check cashed (YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!)

11/28/2007 = Touched

11/30/2007 = Rec'd NOA1 hard copy in the mail

12/20/2007 = Touched

12/21/2007 = Touched

03/12/2008 = Touched (due to phone call)

03/24/2008 = NOA2!!!!!!!!!

03/25/2008 = Touched

04/23/2008 = Touched

05/05/2008 = Arrived at Consulate

05/12/2008 = Picked up Packets 3 & 4

06/24/2008 = Interview Date and APPROVAL

07/02/2008 = Picked up Visa at Embassy

07/05/2008 = Arrival in the U.S.!!!!!!!!! Met at POE in ATLANTA

07/06/2008 = Fly back to Salt Lake City Together!!!!

08/06/2008 = MARRIED TODAY!!!

AOS & EAD

08/23/2008 = Package sent via USPS with Signature Confirmation

08/25/2008 = Package arrived in Chicago

08/26/2008 = Check cashed

09/02/2008 = NOA1 for EAD and AOS received in the mail.

4400355_bodyshot_300x400.gif4400923_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Timeline

AMEN,AMEN AND AMEN

CASE COMPLETE (THANK YOU JESUS) December 13, 2007

.....Dont you know that Gods Favor is more precious than Life....

I never would've Made it without You Jesus.....He allows some things to Run there coarse, but have no fear God is in Control......He has the VERY LAST say So and he will perform his word.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.