mdc

I-129F petition package ready... is it complete?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

here goes:

cover letter

payment of 455.00

I-129F with q.18 supplement page

G-325A and passport photo, one for each of us (is one photo enough, or do we need two each?)

US passport copies, all pages (including stamps). Will also include USC birth certificate

Letter in intent, one for each of us

the page that is optional that says that copies submitted are exact, but originals may be asked for (just in case!)

proof of having met and ongoing relationship:

-USC bank account statement with atm withdrawls in foreign country, highlighted, 2 different trips

-Itineraries for both of us, with US and Foreign's countries highlighted (for clarification)

-scanned copies of various itineraries and boarding passes for both of us, several trips

-a scanned copy of US visit- homeland security, with his name and full date, card he was given upon entering.

-scanned passport of foreign's passport id page and stamps page

-engagement ring receipt

-a package receipt showing sender, reciever, and date, one for each of us (aka he sent me a package and vice versa)

-a copy of a letter's envelope with stamped date i sent him.

-various photos of the two of us, when we first met, one from each trip (around 10 in total) leading up to now.

-scanned six flags over texas season passes of both of us (shows our picture and year)

-a scanned card i sent him (just to help prove relationship, i know its secondary)

-many emails, from now on back a couple of years

what i didnt include, but have: printed emails that the phone card company we used to talk to eachother sent, with the pincode and phone number. i didnt include them because i didnt want to have to translate them. i may have him take them to the interview.

ok thats pretty much it, do you think that is enough proof? i dont have hotel receipts because i stayed at a friends house.

here goes:

cover letter

payment of 455.00

G-325A and passport photo, one for each of us (is one photo enough, or do we need two each?)Just one of each

US passport copies, all pages (including stamps). Will also include USC birth certificate

the page that is optional that says that copies submitted are exact, but originals may be asked for (just in case!)

-USC bank account statement with atm withdrawls in foreign country, highlighted, 2 different trips

-Itineraries for both of us, with US and Foreign's countries highlighted (for clarification)

-scanned copies of various itineraries and boarding passes for both of us, several trips

-a scanned copy of US visit- homeland security, with his name and full date, card he was given upon entering.

-engagement ring receipt

-a package receipt showing sender, reciever, and date, one for each of us (aka he sent me a package and vice versa)

-various photos of the two of us, when we first met, one from each trip (around 10 in total) leading up to now.

-scanned six flags over texas season passes of both of us (shows our picture and year)

-a scanned card i sent him (just to help prove relationship, i know its secondary)

what i didnt include, but have: printed emails that the phone card company we used to talk to eachother sent, with the pincode and phone number. i didnt include them because i didnt want to have to translate them. i may have him take them to the interview. This is fine, you can submit these at the interview.

ok thats pretty much it, do you think that is enough proof? i dont have hotel receipts because i stayed at a friends house.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
here goes:

cover letter

payment of 455.00

G-325A and passport photo, one for each of us (is one photo enough, or do we need two each?)

-engagement ring receipt

what i didnt include, but have: printed emails that the phone card company we used to talk to eachother sent, with the pincode and phone number. i didnt include them because i didnt want to have to translate them. i may have him take them to the interview.

Frankly although it seems to me like you have it covered, I'd advise against sending all the emails and package reciepts, cards etc. Those go to the bona fides and are not needed based on the extensive proof of meeting you have. Actually such extensive proof of meeting says a lot for the bona fides any way. They must evaluated everything you send, so less, in this case may be more.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
here goes:

cover letter

payment of 455.00

-engagement ring receipt

wow.. i dont think i've even see that much prep before for the i-129f lol... i dont think you'll have any problems

k-1

I-129F Sent : 2007-04-28

I-129F NOA1 :2007-06-05

I-129F NOA2 :2007-11-28

NVC Received : 2007-12-20

NVC Left :2007-12-27 (due to holidays tongue.png)

Consulate Received :2007/12/28

Packet 3 Received :2008-01-07

Packet 3 Sent :2008-01-07

Medical Exam: 2008-01-24

Packet 4 Received :2008-01-14

Interview Date :2008-02-11---APPROVEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Visa Received :2008-02-13

US Entry : 2008-02-20

Church Marriage : 2008-05-03

POE @ Edmonton International Airport: 2008-02-20

Courthouse marriage: 2008-02-26

ROC

ROC Filed with CSC: 2010-04-13

NOA1 recieved in mail dated: 2010-04-15

Biometrics Appointment: 2010-05-17

Approval Notice: 2010-08-03

Card Received: 2010-08-13

N-400:

N-400 sent 2013-12-02

NOA:|12/09/13|

BIOMETRICS:|12/27/13|

IN-LINE for INTERVIEW 12/31/13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

All we sent was a dated picture of both of us and two flight itineraries (one for each of us) and a couple boarding pass stubs. (along with the other paperwork). We were approved, so I wouldn't worry if I were you lol.

K-1 Process

I-129F Sent : 2007-04-28

I-129F NOA1 :2007-06-05

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-10-28

RFE Reply(s) :2007-11-05

I-129F NOA2 :2007-11-28

NVC Received : 2007-12-20

NVC Left :2007-12-27 (due to holidays :P)

Consulate Received :2007/12/28 (Vancouver)

Packet 3 Received :2008-01-07

Packet 3 Sent :2008-01-07

Packet 4 Received :2008-01-14

Interview Date :2008-02-11

Visa Received :2008-02-13

US Entry :2008-02-20

Marriage :2008-02-26

Wedding Ceremony: 2008-05-03

Adjustment of Status 4105.gif

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2008-03-09

NOA: 2008-03-15

RFE(s) : 2008-03-29

Bio. Appt. : 2008-04-01

Touched: 04/01 - 04/02 - 04/16 - 04/17 - 04/18 - 04/21 - 05/06 - 05/07 - 05/08

Transferred to CSC: 2008-04-30

APPROVED!! : 2008-06-18

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Method :Mail

Bio. Appt. : 2008-04-01

Approved: 2008-05-12

Advance Parole

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Method : Mail

Approved: 2008-05-12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.