nicole/philip

not sure if enough initial evidence was sent.

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello to everybody. as usual, the more i read the topics in this forum, the more information i get and for that, i thank everybody. i've been reading topics about what would be considered as evidence to prove that the petitioner and benficiary have met within 2 years before filing the 129f. we sent our application before we discovered and joined this forum so we really never got the chance to see what document/s is/are considered as "substantial" evidence/proof aside from the pictures that we have together. i (the beneficiary) was in the US under a temporary working visa (H1B) when i met my fiancee at work. i've read in the forum that pictures are just considered as secondary evidence. aside from the pictures, we've also included two of our most recent pay stubs (before i left for the philippines) along with the pictures to prove that we worked for the same company and that we have actually met and seen each other. the pay stubs has the company name and address on it as most pay stubs would have. do u think this will serve or be considered as enough evidence that we have actually met before filing the petition? thank you in advance for any replies.

Hi there- It's hard to say if this enough. You will get an RFE if the person that looks at your paperwork doesn't think it is good. You are certainly in a different situation because you have already been to the U.S. Did you date the pictures to show it was within the last 2 years. Also, are the paystubs within the last 2 years? Try to get more evidence now. Even if you do not get an RFE, you will need it for the interview. Better safe than sorry. Good luck and have fun playing the waiting game.

Chuck

Citizenship

8/06/2011 - Package sent

8/25/2011 - Biometrics schedule

9/26/2011 - Interview date received

10/09/2011 - Received yellow letter

11/08/2011 - Interview date THANKS GOD went smooth n pretty easy with the nice lady IO takes 9-10 minutes wow???????????????

I think I waited more time for my Oath Ceremony schedule rather than interview process and after 13 minutes the lady gave my sched WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ......yayyyyyyy

11/16/2011 - Oath Ceremony

Visit My Website

www.roseandchuck.com

Removing Conditions

08/3/2010 - File for Removal of Conditions (I-751)

08/6/2010 - Received date/ Noticed Date

9/06/2010 - Biometric Date Modesto

12/2/2010 - Card production( they orderd) new card. I just checked I'm not in hurry but hahahaha lucky GOD IS SO GOOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PAPA JESUS MWAHHH.

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS PACKAGE SENT

06/09/2008 - RECEIVED DATE

06/13/2008- NOTICED DATE checked cleared ( received in mail 06/17/2008 notice for AOS, EAD and AP)

07/09/2008- BIOMETRICS date modesto

08/18/2008- AP APPROVED ( received date 8/22/2008)

08/18/2008- EAD APPROVED ( received date 8/27/2008)

09/17/2008- RECEIVED interview date appoinment

10/29/2008- INTERVIEW date 1:00pm sacramento (approved)

11/05/2008- RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

11/07/2008- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

banner-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
hello to everybody. as usual, the more i read the topics in this forum, the more information i get and for that, i thank everybody. i've been reading topics about what would be considered as evidence to prove that the petitioner and benficiary have met within 2 years before filing the 129f. we sent our application before we discovered and joined this forum so we really never got the chance to see what document/s is/are considered as "substantial" evidence/proof aside from the pictures that we have together. i (the beneficiary) was in the US under a temporary working visa (H1B) when i met my fiancee at work. i've read in the forum that pictures are just considered as secondary evidence. aside from the pictures, we've also included two of our most recent pay stubs (before i left for the philippines) along with the pictures to prove that we worked for the same company and that we have actually met and seen each other. the pay stubs has the company name and address on it as most pay stubs would have. do u think this will serve or be considered as enough evidence that we have actually met before filing the petition? thank you in advance for any replies.

Hi nicole/philip, just as chuck n rose has indicated above, you might get an rfe because pictures are considered secondary evidence. However, if you do get a request for more evidence, your HIB visa will be a good proof that you were in the states and in fact have met each other provided it is within the last two years. You will need to photocopy pages of your passport including the HIB visa and the identification page of your passport along with other supporting evidence to send with the rfe letter. Prayerfully, you won't get any request for more evidence and welcome to vj. Good luck. :thumbs:

AOS Timeline......

03/10/2008 - Mailed AOS Appl.

03/13/2008 - NOA Notice Date.

03/15/2008 - NOA's for : I-485, I-131 & I-765

03/16/2008 - Case online.

03/22/2008 - Biometrics assigned date: 04/01/2008, Bio completed early .

03/24/2008 - AOS Touched.

03/27/2008 - RFE Letter : Dated.

03/31/2008 - RFE snail mail rec'd date ( EZ-864 / Missing birth certificate).

04/01/2008 - Mailed RFE response.

04/03/2008 - RFE document delivered to Lees Summit, MO @ 4:03 P.M:

04/07/2008 - AOS Touched, Current status: Response to rfe received, and case processing has resumed.

04/08/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/27/2008 - AOS Touched, received USCIS email indicated case transfered to CSC.

05/29/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/31/2008 - USCIS snail mail stating I-485 has been transferred to CSC to speedup processing.

06/03/2008 - Received email from CSC confirming reception of transferred I-485.

06/03,04,06 - Touched!

08/28/2008 - Green card rec'd in mail.

06/11/2008 - I-131 Approval email received.

06/13/2008 - Received I-765 card ordered email notification.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Maybe. Did your pay stub have a US address printed on it? Did you also send a copy of your passport with H1B visa or at least mention the visa?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Maybe. Did your pay stub have a US address printed on it? Did you also send a copy of your passport with H1B visa or at least mention the visa?

unfortunately, we didn't send any copies of the visa nor mention the visa. the paystubs doesn't include my address (the address is printed on the paycheck that i deposit to a bank). we did however, indicated on the the I-129F question #18 that we met at work. hopefully, that will direct the attention of whoever is going to review our petition to the paystubs. thank you for everybody's reply to this question.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

unfortunately, we didn't send any copies of the visa nor mention the visa. the paystubs doesn't include my address (the address is printed on the paycheck that i deposit to a bank). we did however, indicated on the the I-129F question #18 that we met at work. hopefully, that will direct the attention of whoever is going to review our petition to the paystubs. thank you for everybody's reply to this question.

Then I'd be getting the appropriate evidence in the hands of the USC, in preparation for an RFE or even a possible rejection. From what you've said, I think it would be a miracle if you have enough to satisfy USCIS.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
Hi there- It's hard to say if this enough. You will get an RFE if the person that looks at your paperwork doesn't think it is good. You are certainly in a different situation because you have already been to the U.S. Did you date the pictures to show it was within the last 2 years. Also, are the paystubs within the last 2 years? Try to get more evidence now. Even if you do not get an RFE, you will need it for the interview. Better safe than sorry. Good luck and have fun playing the waiting game.

Chuck

hi chuck,

the paystubs were the most recent ones and definitely within the last 2 years. at any case, i will send copies of the visa and passport to my fiancee so she'll have them on hand if needed. thanks and goodluck to us all.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

For our "evidence" in the inital i-129F, all we had was a dated picture of us together. I dont know if that helps or not, but it all depends if the person reviewing thinks the relationship is legit. They may have stronger rules/requirements for some countries (im not sure) but it looks like you guys sent plenty. goodluck

k-1

I-129F Sent : 2007-04-28

I-129F NOA1 :2007-06-05

I-129F NOA2 :2007-11-28

NVC Received : 2007-12-20

NVC Left :2007-12-27 (due to holidays tongue.png)

Consulate Received :2007/12/28

Packet 3 Received :2008-01-07

Packet 3 Sent :2008-01-07

Medical Exam: 2008-01-24

Packet 4 Received :2008-01-14

Interview Date :2008-02-11---APPROVEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Visa Received :2008-02-13

US Entry : 2008-02-20

Church Marriage : 2008-05-03

POE @ Edmonton International Airport: 2008-02-20

Courthouse marriage: 2008-02-26

ROC

ROC Filed with CSC: 2010-04-13

NOA1 recieved in mail dated: 2010-04-15

Biometrics Appointment: 2010-05-17

Approval Notice: 2010-08-03

Card Received: 2010-08-13

N-400:

N-400 sent 2013-12-02

NOA:|12/09/13|

BIOMETRICS:|12/27/13|

IN-LINE for INTERVIEW 12/31/13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

To correct Slamber (my fiance) we had a dated picture, 2 flight itineraries, and a few boarding pass stubs. If the picture(s) you sent are dated, I think you should be fine. As for the paystubs, not sure that proves anything about your relationship =\ but I guess they can't hurt.

K-1 Process

I-129F Sent : 2007-04-28

I-129F NOA1 :2007-06-05

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-10-28

RFE Reply(s) :2007-11-05

I-129F NOA2 :2007-11-28

NVC Received : 2007-12-20

NVC Left :2007-12-27 (due to holidays :P)

Consulate Received :2007/12/28 (Vancouver)

Packet 3 Received :2008-01-07

Packet 3 Sent :2008-01-07

Packet 4 Received :2008-01-14

Interview Date :2008-02-11

Visa Received :2008-02-13

US Entry :2008-02-20

Marriage :2008-02-26

Wedding Ceremony: 2008-05-03

Adjustment of Status 4105.gif

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2008-03-09

NOA: 2008-03-15

RFE(s) : 2008-03-29

Bio. Appt. : 2008-04-01

Touched: 04/01 - 04/02 - 04/16 - 04/17 - 04/18 - 04/21 - 05/06 - 05/07 - 05/08

Transferred to CSC: 2008-04-30

APPROVED!! : 2008-06-18

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Method :Mail

Bio. Appt. : 2008-04-01

Approved: 2008-05-12

Advance Parole

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Method : Mail

Approved: 2008-05-12

Timeline
To correct Slamber (my fiance) we had a dated picture, 2 flight itineraries, and a few boarding pass stubs. If the picture(s) you sent are dated, I think you should be fine. As for the paystubs, not sure that proves anything about your relationship =\ but I guess they can't hurt.

hi aschaal03,

as to my understanding of the directions on how to file the petition, we have to prove that we have actually met within 2 years before filing. therefore, by sending them copies of the paystubs (from the month of sept/oct 2007) which has dates and the name of the company, they will (i hope) realize that we had constantly seen each other everyday at work. thank you for your input. goodluck.

Timeline

Then I'd be getting the appropriate evidence in the hands of the USC, in preparation for an RFE or even a possible rejection. From what you've said, I think it would be a miracle if you have enough to satisfy USCIS.

hi pushbrk,

i was talking to my fiancee and she told me that my address is printed on the paystubs (my bad). but i will still send her copies of my passport w/ visa, etc. to her. thanks.

Good luck to all you guys!!! I know what you're going through. I hope it goes as smooth for you all as it did for us :thumbs:

Merry Christmas!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.