Trumplestiltskin

Small group of US experts insist global warming not man-made

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
You guys should go check out the recent findings on the climate change models they are using. By backing them up a few years and trying to predict the weather of now, they were shown to be grossly inaccurate.
Yeah, they defended the concept of the earth being flat for a long time after evidence to the contrary was mounting. ;)
What evidence? Please provide evidence that humans are causing global warming.

You won't see it if you don't want to. Again, they defended the flat earth concept for long, long time. They were still wrong all along...

And the scientists that think we are causing GW are defending their position regardless of the evidence that they are wrong. So what is your point?

I don't think he understand the beautiful irony in his comparison.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
You guys should go check out the recent findings on the climate change models they are using. By backing them up a few years and trying to predict the weather of now, they were shown to be grossly inaccurate.
Yeah, they defended the concept of the earth being flat for a long time after evidence to the contrary was mounting. ;)

You won't see it if you don't want to. Again, they defended the flat earth concept for long, long time. They were still wrong all along...

And the scientists that think we are causing GW are defending their position regardless of the evidence that they are wrong. So what is your point?

Why would they that? What do you suppose they have to gain by turning their scientific study into a political statement?

Filed: Timeline

There is always an opposite thing, as we gain something from technology, we loss something traditional or environmental. In a way or another, humans added something on global warming. GW is really happening whether human did something or not, the Earth and its climate will change itself and our somewhat activities boosted its way.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
They are liars, because we, the people, hold this truth to be self evident, that global warming is real!

given this has been the worst winter in the 5.5 years i've been here, it's questionable.

Come on, Charles, even Gary C. accepts that Global Warming is happening. His argument is over how much of it has to with human activity.

i know what i see. the hottest summer was 2003, the hottest day of course was the last day i was moving into this house :ranting: not hit that temp since then, the past few summers have been mild compared to that.

winterwise this is the coldest winter so far and with the worst ice storm i've ever had the displeasure of seeing.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I'm ready to see it, but you can't provide it. Why do you keep going back to the flat earth concept? It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the present argument. You are just skewing the argument to fit your needs.

I think it was you that is winding from one point to the other in the other thread. I suggest you take course in how to utilize google and pull the reports yourself. Do you need me to pull it off the net for you? I have a feeling that you're quite capable of doing that yourself. Go ahead, don't be afraid.

::sigh:: The climate has never stayed the same. But liberals don't understand this.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

::sigh:: The climate has never stayed the same. But liberals don't understand this.

So, Bush and his administration are liberals? :blink:

Bush aide says warming man-made

The US Government has acknowledged for the first time that man-made pollution is largely to blame for global warming.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

The US Government has acknowledged for the first time that man-made pollution is largely to blame for global warming.

So now the Bush administration are geniuses because they agree with you on global warming? :devil:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

big dog - point man for the bush administration! :thumbs:

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

So now the Bush administration are geniuses because they agree with you on global warming? :devil:

No, I'm just saying that the round earth mafia extends far beyond a lunatic fringe on the liberal end of the spectrum.

Not at all. Just wanted to point out the absurdity of the statement that GW is somehow a liberal invention.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Timeline

Not at all. Just wanted to point out the absurdity of the statement that GW is somehow a liberal invention.

ah come on, you can tell us - you are the new karl rove. :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why would they that? What do you suppose they have to gain by turning their scientific study into a political statement?

Its ironic that this is being pointed out seeing as how the OP article is a blatant hack job.

ah come on, you can tell us - you are the new karl rove. :D

I rarely - if ever - agreed with him but I always admired his political abilities. He's a genius in his field.

Key words: SMALL GROUP! Nuff said.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow