EsOrEnNa

*Baby Corner*

5,208 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

well i had the ultrasound yesterday, and the baby was been a stinker! lol legs crossed in the indian position, so couldent see the sex.....plus at one point its face was facing my spine, completly away from the camera, then it turned and looked.....she got a glimpse between the legs and said she thought it was a GIRL!!! but not 100% sure, so in about a month i'll have another ultrasound as the baby was scrunched up so she couldent get all the measurements. Hopefully we'll know for sure the sex then

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

how exciting. i hope you cvan get a better view next time.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@Nessa: I like the sports theme either way, black or white. It looks very cute! Just keep in mind that if baby sleeps in your room the first few months then you won't really need it.

We did a Safari theme but we never use the Baby room. Also the comforter that came with it is useless (it's stiff) and the sheets are polyester. Something that never crossed my mind was looking for quality of the fabrics.

We never needed the bumper either. I love the way it looks, but I ended up slowly converting to organic cotton. They will last us longer and are not so baby-ish. With the next baby we won't do a theme, just do matching organic cotton bedding and window valance/ diaper stacker it's mostly gender neutral too.

@Stina: yay for Kavi clapping! That must be so cute when he "dances" haha! Ben has started to wave "bye-bye" and he says Mama and Daddy. It's so cute.

We are already thinking about his first birthday party too! His birthday is April 30, and we are hoping it'll be warm so we can have a BBQ by the Pool. It's mostly for the adults, but turning 1 is such a milestone.

@Chrissy: wow, I'm hoping for a girl! What's your gut feeling? Boy or girl?

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Nessa: I like natural best :P But it works with either color. We have a gender neutral animal farm theme. But the crib is in our room anyways until he is 12 months, then we'll see if I am ready to move him into his room... We bought cotton only - it was important to me, as I do not like polyester - it won't let skin breathe! You know you never use that bumper that comes along with the crib bedding - it is a major suffocation hazard.. It's sitting in the closet as a dust collector *shrug*

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Timeline

i'm leaning towards a girl but after having the sex wrongly diagnosed when i was pregnant with Dylan, i'm taking things with a pinch of salt.....btw is it snowing in NY?

4/11/08 check cashed

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Timeline
@Nessa: Just keep in mind that if baby sleeps in your room the first few months then you won't really need it.

the baby will probably sleep with me at night because it'll be easier to breastfeed. but he'll spend the rest of the day in the crib and when i'm back from work and not home he'll be in the crib, so yeah, it'll be used.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

@ Chrissy ..... I hear ya about the uncooperative baby! My son wouldn't cooperate either at my anatomy ultrasound. Luckily, he did spread his legs for the next one.

@ Nessa ... The sports theme is adorable. I personally prefer the white to the black, but either looks good.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Timeline
i'm leaning towards a girl but after having the sex wrongly diagnosed when i was pregnant with Dylan, i'm taking things with a pinch of salt.....btw is it snowing in NY?

really? They wrongly diagnosed the sex?? I've seen a premature baby at 24 weeks and I couldn't tell whether boy or girl, so I see how that could happen during ultrasound. But it's rare. When did you find out Dylan was a boy?

Yes it's snowing like crazy today. We just got 8 inches within the past couple hours.

We live in Westchester but I hear it's the same in the city. When is your trip again?

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Timeline

i'm so glad i'll have 3 confirmations, a gender u/s, a 20 weeks u/s and a 3D4D u/s. so far the first 2 they said it's on the outside, it's obvious it's a boy. we'll see next week if it'll still be obvious.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

really? They wrongly diagnosed the sex?? I've seen a premature baby at 24 weeks and I couldn't tell whether boy or girl, so I see how that could happen during ultrasound. But it's rare. When did you find out Dylan was a boy?

Yes it's snowing like crazy today. We just got 8 inches within the past couple hours.

We live in Westchester but I hear it's the same in the city. When is your trip again?

We fly out this coming monday and stay till sunday! we are getting pounded with snow here in MN.

well towards the end of my pregnancy with Dylan i had some complications (bleeding) i was 7 months...th;ats when we saw the "extra leg" lol but i go to see the Doc on the 29th of this month, so he should be scheduling me for another U/S at about 24 weeks

4/11/08 check cashed

.png

.png

Timeline

haha, oh my.... I keep my fingers crossed for you for the next ultrasound. What is Dylan thinking about a sibling? Does he understand it yet?

I hope the weather will be better by Monday. There are a few flight cancellations so far, but I bet they will have it fixed by then. We have a foot of snow now! It looks very pretty though.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Timeline
haha, oh my.... I keep my fingers crossed for you for the next ultrasound. What is Dylan thinking about a sibling? Does he understand it yet?

I hope the weather will be better by Monday. There are a few flight cancellations so far, but I bet they will have it fixed by then. We have a foot of snow now! It looks very pretty though.

he understands when i say baby and pat my tummy, but dosent really comprehend yet....he says baby too and will pat my belly....2 cute! i cant wait to see snow in NY, it'll be awesome

4/11/08 check cashed

.png

.png

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Chrissy@ It's coming down!!!! but I imagine that will clear out by Monday.

When I went for the Fetal anatomy test my baby had her legs crossed and wasn't cooperating but the Dr. made me walk and cough a few times and she finally opened her legs for a little while. Good luck the next time...

Tomorrow we are going to a X-mas party to Westechestert (Cortland Manor) Hubby is changing his mind 'cause they are predictig more snow for tomorrow, not fair, I really want to go! :angry:

Nessa@ It's so funny, Hubby thinks just like you, if we were having a boy he was going to teach him soccer and baseball, and encourage him to practice lots of sports (college scholarship) but now that we are having a girl we are not sure I guess we can have a swimmer (like mommy) or a soccer player still :star: .

I love the decoration!! :thumbs:

hugs

Vi

sofsmile-1.jpg

Timeline
Chrissy@ It's coming down!!!! but I imagine that will clear out by Monday.

When I went for the Fetal anatomy test my baby had her legs crossed and wasn't cooperating but the Dr. made me walk and cough a few times and she finally opened her legs for a little while. Good luck the next time...

Tomorrow we are going to a X-mas party to Westechestert (Cortland Manor) Hubby is changing his mind 'cause they are predictig more snow for tomorrow, not fair, I really want to go! :angry:

Nessa@ It's so funny, Hubby thinks just like you, if we were having a boy he was going to teach him soccer and baseball, and encourage him to practice lots of sports (college scholarship) but now that we are having a girl we are not sure I guess we can have a swimmer (like mommy) or a soccer player still :star: .

I love the decoration!! :thumbs:

hugs

Vi

cute new pics on your siggy Vi!!!!

4/11/08 check cashed

.png

.png