EsOrEnNa

*Baby Corner*

5,208 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
We uploaded some videos of Kavi...just thought I'd post a link if anyone wanted to see!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=88...87172&hl=en

Thanks for all the compliments on Kavi's pics. hehe. He is a cutie! And I know every mom thinks their kid is the cutest!!I want to see more baby pics from other new babies too!

Lyuba, Lizzy, post some pics! smile.gif

Can't wait to see pics from Ace...and <b>Yassmine not too long either!</b>

Two more daaaaaayyyyyssss. Id count them down but Im too tired. Its like the sleep monster just comes in and whacks me on the head about 3 times a day. I may sleep right through the c-section.

Get as much sleep as you can before the c-section!

I was horrible about sleeping at the hospital...I just couldn't get comfy and nurses come in often to check on you. They tell you to rest but how can you really when they keep coming in!tongue.gif

I even got a sleeping pill one night to try to help me get sleep, and it didn't work for me at all. I slept like 1 hour per night in the hospital. I hope you are a better sleeper than me. Best wishes for everything!! :)

that happened to me... to begin with I hadn't slept well the whole week before I went into the hospital... the one nurse gave me a shot of demaoral and I did manage did get a few hours of sleep I think.... but after that I had still had problems sleeping... then one nurse gave me a sleeping pill but then the dang nurse came in every 2 hours or so... :blink: I couldn't get a good night sleep for the life of me .. the dang door was soo loud when it closed too.. s few nurses would make sure to close it quietly but others just let it shut by itself....

*cute video by the way... :)

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Stina,

I would love to post some pictures of my treasure!!!!! Thank you for asking. :innocent:

Kavi is great!!!!

Stina,

How do you attach such big pictures? Mine are so small. :wacko:

Cute pics!!! How are you adjusting to motherhood? I am so tired! But it's exciting too.

I use photobucket...I upload pics there and use their IMG code in my posts here.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
We uploaded some videos of Kavi...just thought I'd post a link if anyone wanted to see!

Thanks for all the compliments on Kavi's pics. hehe. He is a cutie! And I know every mom thinks their kid is the cutest!!I want to see more baby pics from other new babies too!

Two more daaaaaayyyyyssss. Id count them down but Im too tired. Its like the sleep monster just comes in and whacks me on the head about 3 times a day. I may sleep right through the c-section.

I was horrible about sleeping at the hospital...I just couldn't get comfy and nurses come in often to check on you. They tell you to rest but how can you really when they keep coming in!tongue.gif

I even got a sleeping pill one night to try to help me get sleep, and it didn't work for me at all. I slept like 1 hour per night in the hospital. I hope you are a better sleeper than me. Best wishes for everything!! :)

that happened to me... to begin with I hadn't slept well the whole week before I went into the hospital... the one nurse gave me a shot of demaoral and I did manage did get a few hours of sleep I think.... but after that I had still had problems sleeping... then one nurse gave me a sleeping pill but then the dang nurse came in every 2 hours or so... :blink: I couldn't get a good night sleep for the life of me .. the dang door was soo loud when it closed too.. s few nurses would make sure to close it quietly but others just let it shut by itself....

It really is hard to sleep at the hospital. Then if you have IVs when they run out, they beep really loud! And the nurse doesn't come right away. It's crazy. I'm sure you know what I am talking about.

They gave me a bunch of antibiotics in my IV b/c I had a fever at one point and I guess b/c of the c-section. And they'd run out and beep loud at like 2 am.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

It really is hard to sleep at the hospital. Then if you have IVs when they run out, they beep really loud! And the nurse doesn't come right away. It's crazy. I'm sure you know what I am talking about.

They gave me a bunch of antibiotics in my IV b/c I had a fever at one point and I guess b/c of the c-section. And they'd run out and beep loud at like 2 am.

yeah I was on IV too.. they were pumping full of antibiotics the whole week I was there... I hated that beeping.. and sometimes I would kink the hose as I was moving and that would set off the beeping... :blink: I really don't think I slept at all the whole time.. maybe an hour or so here and there :wacko:

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I just had to add my comment that Kavi is adorable. I also love his name!

Mason is precious as well.

Babies are just the best. They are all so sweet and beautiful, but there are definitely some exceptional ones here!

Kristi

Kristi and Seung-ho (U.S. / S. Korea)

.png

.png

Filed: Timeline

HI! I haven't had a chance to read the thread and I will soon and respond to all the nice well wishes.

Nicholas Luigi was born on Valentine's Day! 8lbs 11oz and after 36 HOURS of LABOR!! It ended in a C-section and I will fill you in on more details soon. Mom and baby are well (a little sore though). Here is a picture with a proud dad:

DSC02780.jpg

Lifting Conditions- Nebraska Service Center

3-22-2007: Sent out I-751

3-24-2007: Received at NSC

3-27-2007: Official USCIS received date

3-30-2007: Both checks cashed and case number received

4-05-2007: NOA1 received in mail with correct case number

4-05-2007: NOA1 case number works online

4-06-2007: Received Biometrics appointment notice

4-17-2007: Biometrics Appointment and TOUCHED :)

5-02-2007: Greencard expires

Dec 2007: Received extention until Dec 2008

5-09-2008: Card production ordered!! FINALLY!!!

Naturalization!!!!

Finally getting around to N-400... Filed under 5 years of PR status

5-11-2010: Sent out N-400 - Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

5-13-2010: Received at Lockbox

5-25-2010: Checks Cashed :)

5-28-2010: NOA received but case number doesn't work

6-04-2010: Case number works online and says RFE sent 6-2-10

6-07-2010: Received letter for biometrics

6-22-2010: Biometrics appointment

7-24-2010: Received interview letter

8-26-2010: Interview-PASSED!!

9-30-2010: Oath Ceremony Indianapolis

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well now that Ive freaked out about the baby not moving, he's been super-active. I guess he was just chillin.

And Ace, where are you? If you're going to beat me to the finish line you had better fork over some cutie-pie pics. :P

that happend to me the other day...some movement but not a lot enough though not to be too worried...then the next day she just would not stop moving....i guess we all have our lazy days.... :lol:

YAH!!!!my baby chart moved another block :thumbs:

Hey Shauna!!! How is everything going? It just seems like yesterday you found out you were pregnant. Have you and Mike put a baby room together? Have you done lots of shopping? I haven't hardly bought anything yet but a crib and sheets. Do you have a baby shower planned?

i know i feel like yesterday i found out too... :lol: i can't get over how time flies by.....i have bought some things a basinet, some floor excersie things, and a swing and a baby car seat..next week i am goin to get the stroller...i am not sure about the baby shower it would be nice to have one but on the other hand i wouldn't be sad if i didn't....how are things with you????

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
HI! I haven't had a chance to read the thread and I will soon and respond to all the nice well wishes.

Nicholas Luigi was born on Valentine's Day! 8lbs 11oz and after 36 HOURS of LABOR!! It ended in a C-section and I will fill you in on more details soon. Mom and baby are well (a little sore though). Here is a picture with a proud dad:

DSC02780.jpg

Congratulations! Oh and he looks a lot like his dad!

Edited by Nizzy

DSC02780.jpg

Yayyyyy! Congrats hon! He sure is a doll :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks for all the compliments on Kavi's pics. hehe. He is a cutie! And I know every mom thinks their kid is the cutest!!

I want to see more baby pics from other new babies too!

Lyuba, Lizzy, post some pics! :)

Can't wait to see pics from Ace...and Yassmine not too long either!

Is your little one already preparing you for the sleepless nights to come. :)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well now that Ive freaked out about the baby not moving, he's been super-active. I guess he was just chillin.

And Ace, where are you? If you're going to beat me to the finish line you had better fork over some cutie-pie pics. :P

that happend to me the other day...some movement but not a lot enough though not to be too worried...then the next day she just would not stop moving....i guess we all have our lazy days.... :lol:

YAH!!!!my baby chart moved another block :thumbs:

Hey Shauna!!! How is everything going? It just seems like yesterday you found out you were pregnant. Have you and Mike put a baby room together? Have you done lots of shopping? I haven't hardly bought anything yet but a crib and sheets. Do you have a baby shower planned?

i know i feel like yesterday i found out too... :lol: i can't get over how time flies by.....i have bought some things a basinet, some floor excersie things, and a swing and a baby car seat..next week i am goin to get the stroller...i am not sure about the baby shower it would be nice to have one but on the other hand i wouldn't be sad if i didn't....how are things with you????

I am doing really good. Everything has gotten better after the 1st trimester. I can't wait for April to get here. I am so excited. Thanks :)!!

DSC02780.jpg

Super cute thanks for sharing :whistle:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

I haven't been here in a few days and it was great to catch up and read everyone's posts.

Kristi and Russian Girl - Thank you so much for the feedback on breastfeeding. Definitely helped put me at ease. I am signed up for a breastfeeding class, but it is not for a month or two. As for pumping, I do have a condusive work environment. I am a therapist and can just go into my office, shut the door and not be disturbed. How often do people pump during the day? I am thinking I can try to allow for some "pumping" time when I set my schedule (luckily, I have a lot of control over when I see clients and such).

b_weeks - Congrats and welcome to the thread :)

Stina and Lyuba - Your babies are ADORABLE!!!! And Stina, I watched the video and have to say, I LOVE the bedding. Very cute :)

Ace - CONGRATS! He is precious, looking forward to reading more details.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Thanks for all the compliments on Kavi's pics. hehe. He is a cutie! And I know every mom thinks their kid is the cutest!!

I want to see more baby pics from other new babies too!

Lyuba, Lizzy, post some pics! :)

Can't wait to see pics from Ace...and Yassmine not too long either!

Is your little one already preparing you for the sleepless nights to come. :)

Oh he's been good at that for many months now. Everytime I find a comfortable positoin with a tolerable amount of pain, he gets the hiccups or starting playing soccer. :) Life is good :lol:

Filed: Timeline

DSC02780.jpg

Oh Anna, he is beautiful! I am glad that you are both well, I am sorry to hear that you were in labour for 36 hours though. Was your husband with you during the C section?

I hope you feel better soon! :) And of course I can't wait to see more photos! LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

OHHHHH Ace! He REALLY is adorable!! So precious! Congratulations!!! He definitely resembles his dad a lot! My congrats to both of you!

squsqutbu20080408_-8_Michael%20is.png

K-1 TIMELINE

May 19, 2004: I-129F sent to TSC

June 12, 2004:1NOA received (dated June 7, 2004)

July 28, 2004: 2NOA (online approval)

October 25th, 2004: GOT MY VISA!

AOS TIMELINE

November 17, 2004: Entered the US through ATL

November 23, 2004: Married in Des Moines, IA

December 14, 2004: AOS, EAD and AP sent to Chicago

January 31, 2005: AP approved

February 17, 2005: biometrics

February 17, 2005: EAD approved

September 19, 2005: AOS transferred to CSC

September 22, 2005: AOS petition received CSC

April 19, 2006: AOS APPROVED! welcome notice sent

April 25, 2006: GREEN CARD received!

REMOVING CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCY

Junuary 15, 2008: I-751 package mailed to TSC

January 29, 2008: NOA1 receipt date (petition transferred to Vermont Service Center)

February 23, 2008: Biometrics

December 2, 2008: APPROVAL NOTICE SENT!