9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning all!

I talked to USCIS California Customer Service Center yesterday They informed me that as of yesterday they were processing I130 applications received May 19, 2007. Also processing the I129F applications received on June 14, 2007.

:yes: Rhonda

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

That's great! Thanks for posting up the news. :thumbs:

Together - Forever!!

============================

Knew eachother in August 2005

First trip in January 2007

Second trip in July 2007

Tried F1 student visa in August 2007, denied

Engaged in September 2007, WOW

Third trip in January 2008

K1 visa approved in July 2008

Fourth trip in July 2008

Arrived in the U.S. in August 2008

Parents visited U.S. in October 2008

Looking forward to visit China in July, 2009

----------------------------------------------

September 24th, 2007 - Sent Petition to CSC

November 7th, 2007 - Issued NOA1

November 13th, 2007 - Received NOA1 hardcopy in hand (48 days)

February 13th, 2008 - Issued NOA2

February 16th, 2008 - Received NOA2 hardcopy in hand (143 days)

February 29th, 2008 - NVC mailed our Petition to GUZ

April 22nd, 2008 - GUZ received our Petition

May 9th, 2008 - Received P3 from GUZ (226 days)

June 7th, 2008 - Received P4 from GUZ

July 3rd, 2008 - Seal the Medical Packet in Shanghai

July 7th, 2008 - INTERVIEW DATE!!! (285 days) PASS

July 9th, 2008 - Visa in Hand

August 1st, 2008 - Entry to the US, TOGETHER AT LAST!

October 3rd, 2008 - Our Wedding Day

October 31, 2008 - Sent Adjustment of Status documents

December 5, 2008 - Biometrics appointment

January 13, 2009 - Travel Document approved

January 21, 2009 - Employment Authorization approved

April 23, 2009 - Green Card approved

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks for posting. That's good to know that they're in June, not April as their website says.

I-129F

11/15/2007 = Package sent overnight Fedex to CSC

11/16/2007 = Package arrived at CSC

11/21/2007 = NOA1 (according to www.uscis.gov online case status)

11/26/2007 = Check cashed (YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!)

11/28/2007 = Touched

11/30/2007 = Rec'd NOA1 hard copy in the mail

12/20/2007 = Touched

12/21/2007 = Touched

03/12/2008 = Touched (due to phone call)

03/24/2008 = NOA2!!!!!!!!!

03/25/2008 = Touched

04/23/2008 = Touched

05/05/2008 = Arrived at Consulate

05/12/2008 = Picked up Packets 3 & 4

06/24/2008 = Interview Date and APPROVAL

07/02/2008 = Picked up Visa at Embassy

07/05/2008 = Arrival in the U.S.!!!!!!!!! Met at POE in ATLANTA

07/06/2008 = Fly back to Salt Lake City Together!!!!

08/06/2008 = MARRIED TODAY!!!

AOS & EAD

08/23/2008 = Package sent via USPS with Signature Confirmation

08/25/2008 = Package arrived in Chicago

08/26/2008 = Check cashed

09/02/2008 = NOA1 for EAD and AOS received in the mail.

4400355_bodyshot_300x400.gif4400923_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Yeah - that is pretty nice to hear - that means they have approved all the May filers now?!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

Good morning all!

My friend in Las Vegas (also married a Jordanian) filed all her paperwork within 5 days of my I130 and I129F. She received approval for both petitions yesterday!! Dated Dec 10th.

The USCIS website did not update or reflect the approval. Also she did not receive an email from them!

I hope to be approved soon!! My WAC# is very close to hers!

I am so happy for her!!

Thanks!

Rhonda

Timeline
Really, they said June 14, 2007 for I-129f???? Then where is my approval? They received it June 1st. I'll be calling today.

My paperwork is in California....It looks like yours is in Texas. I don't know what date Texas is on. Sorry to get your hopes up! I hope you get approved soon!

Edited by Rhonda&Jaser

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

K1s haven't been processed in Texas for a long while now; as far as I understand, files that were sent to Texas after July 30 2007 were forwarded on to Vermont

Edited by StillThePrettiest

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
K1s haven't been processed in Texas for a long while now; as far as I understand, files that were sent to Texas after July 30 2007 were forwarded on to Vermont

I sent mine end of May and it was forwarded to CSC. When I called this morning, the rep I spoke to did not have that updated processing date. She said it will update online the 15th, so by Monday their webpage should show the new date. She advised me to call back then, and if it does say 6/14/2007, or any other date past my received date of 6/1/2007, then they will process a service request for me. One other thing she did say was that it was assigned to someone at this point. At least its something.

I sent mine end of May and it was forwarded to CSC. When I called this morning, the rep I spoke to did not have that updated processing date. She said it will update online the 15th, so by Monday their webpage should show the new date. She advised me to call back then, and if it does say 6/14/2007, or any other date past my received date of 6/1/2007, then they will process a service request for me. One other thing she did say was that it was assigned to someone at this point. At least its something.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.