Weight Loss Thread

1,000 posts in this topic

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm well I had a bacon sandwich for dinner following my cereal and pineapple which is all I have eaten otherwise - three pieces of lean back bacon (ahh I am going to miss that when I move.. have only found streaky so far - boo!) grilled and three pieces of (white - blech!) bread :)

Wondering if I can get away with nibbling anything else... know you aren't meant to at night but I just can't seem to help it...

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

my eating is slim today. I woke up at 8:49 and I'm supposed to be here at 9 so I didn't really have time to eat anything. Then I was super busy making stuff because I was here alone and had this big group that I just now was able to sit down for more than 2-3 mins and I don't even know what to eat. I did drink a yoplait yogurt smoothie.

My eating was kind of the same way in the a.m. I woke up late this a.m. and took my breakfast into work. I had a banana and a Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich. It's turkey sausage, egg white and reduced fat cheese on a multi-grain english muffin. It's not to bad for being processed. Anyway I didn't even get to eat until after 10 a.m. I as getting sick to my stomach I was so hungry. My boss chewed me out for waiting so long to eat.

BTW Lean Cuisine has a new Asian tasty dish called Hunan Beef Stir Fry. I had a taste of it earlier today and it's fabulous.

07/18/2007: Married in Gretna Green, Scotland

08/29/2007: I-130 Application Recieved at NSC

12/21/2007: Received NOA1 from CSC

01/08/2008: Touched-Change of Address

2229.gif

.png

.png

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

my favorite too. i discovered them (and so many yummy chocolates) in london when i lived there! i was unhappy to see they didn't sell them anywhere around here when i moved home but recently i found them! i have to keep myself from driving to that store and buying some.... yum!!!!!!!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

im 210lbs.when i give birth,coz i ate plenty when i got pregnant,since im c.s i cant do exercise,all i did is after 6,,,,it means day time i ate all iwant and then after 6pm im not gona anything,it works for me after 3mos.im down to 150lbs,,now my son is 3yrs old already and im back in shape,,im 125lbs.now,until now im doin after 6,

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wow, That is amazing. I do not eat after 7p.m. for the most part, but I do not eat healthy in the day time. I am not favor for vegitables. I wish Idid. I love salad though. Its better when someone else makes it for some reason. *wink

I did great yesterday. I made my goal by not eating one piece of candy. :dance:

Everyone will make healthy choices and be more active then usual today!

im 210lbs.when i give birth,coz i ate plenty when i got pregnant,since im c.s i cant do exercise,all i did is after 6,,,,it means day time i ate all iwant and then after 6pm im not gona anything,it works for me after 3mos.im down to 150lbs,,now my son is 3yrs old already and im back in shape,,im 125lbs.now,until now im doin after 6,

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

BTW Lean Cuisine has a new Asian tasty dish called Hunan Beef Stir Fry. I had a taste of it earlier today and it's fabulous.

I read that as Human Beef Stir Fry :lol:

I was a bit naughty last night... not eating after 6pm/7pm sounds good though... are you still allowed juice? Like OJ? Or milk?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I ended up having another south beach pizza because I had it in the freezer here. it was easy and I am satisfied

I can't wait to have my lean pockets tonight (Friday is lean pockets night and pizza for hubby)

my eating is slim today. I woke up at 8:49 and I'm supposed to be here at 9 so I didn't really have time to eat anything. Then I was super busy making stuff because I was here alone and had this big group that I just now was able to sit down for more than 2-3 mins and I don't even know what to eat. I did drink a yoplait yogurt smoothie.

My eating was kind of the same way in the a.m. I woke up late this a.m. and took my breakfast into work. I had a banana and a Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich. It's turkey sausage, egg white and reduced fat cheese on a multi-grain english muffin. It's not to bad for being processed. Anyway I didn't even get to eat until after 10 a.m. I as getting sick to my stomach I was so hungry. My boss chewed me out for waiting so long to eat.

I might try that Hunan beef sounds yummy :thumbs:

geez do you people who don't eat after 6/7pm work? I don't even get home and settled until about 8pm

when I'm dieting to lose some serious weight I rarely eat after 6pm.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

I can relate - I am a total evening-snacker... I swear that is where most of my calories come from - I just associate snacking with relaxing and having a cosy evening... :blush:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I can relate - I am a total evening-snacker... I swear that is where most of my calories come from - I just associate snacking with relaxing and having a cosy evening... :blush:

that's bad. If you eat well during the day you won't feel that need to nightsnack

:thumbs:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline