mawilson

Poisonous spiders invade Britain

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Florida's Brown Recluse can kick a UK False Widow's azz any day, lol

lisa, when did you go blonde?

I was blonde, now considering going back.

D HATES it, so that's a big mark against it. Even Shele was all 'meh'

But I wanna see if it grows on me again, lol....gettin bored with my hair.

um don't. that pic looks just like a g/f from years ago. :blink:

talk about some bad memories

Well if there was going to be a stronger argument for not going blonde again, that was it. lol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I spent the majority of my twenties blonde. I'd regularly change my hair. Then I went brown for a while (too boring for me!) and now I'm red. Have been for a few years now. Much prefer it. A change is as good as a rest as my old Nan used to say. :thumbs:

quit talking about that, you'll make mawilson hot :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I spent the majority of my twenties blonde. I'd regularly change my hair. Then I went brown for a while (too boring for me!) and now I'm red. Have been for a few years now. Much prefer it. A change is as good as a rest as my old Nan used to say. :thumbs:

I jsut found a piccie of me in a flourescent pink wig, lol.

I never was for changing my hair until some years ago when I went nuts. I tried your color red but it didn't suit me at all.

Edit: on second look, it was more red. Like unnatural Jewish-65 year old lady red.

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Florida's Brown Recluse can kick a UK False Widow's azz any day, lol

lisa, when did you go blonde?

I was blonde, now considering going back.

D HATES it, so that's a big mark against it. Even Shele was all 'meh'

But I wanna see if it grows on me again, lol....gettin bored with my hair.

um don't. that pic looks just like a g/f from years ago. :blink:

talk about some bad memories

Well if there was going to be a stronger argument for not going blonde again, that was it. lol

glad i could help.

now to get tmma and D to tranfer that money to my bank account :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah ya tease Charles!

I jsut found a piccie of me in a flourescent pink wig, lol.

I never was for changing my hair until some years ago when I went nuts. I tried your color red but it didn't suit me at all.

Edit: on second look, it was more red. Like unnatural Jewish-65 year old lady red.

You have to be quite pale I think (which I am), whereas I think you have an Italian skin tone? Brunette or blonde all the way baby!! :lol:

sister lisa, i sure being a straight shooter, you will set the record straight ///do blondes have more fun?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

You have to be quite pale I think (which I am), whereas I think you have an Italian skin tone? Brunette or blonde all the way baby!! :lol:

The only time I was pale was when I lived in the UK :lol: and even then, people called me 'brown' :lol: :lol:

sister lisa, i sure being a straight shooter, you will set the record straight ///do blondes have more fun?

lol, nahhhhh...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I could tell the story of how a cockroach caused me to upend my old 75lb 22" CRT monitor giving me a big bruise and breaking my monitor. It would take way to long to type out though. In the end, the roach died. Lysol + grill lighter. They smell like burning hair. :devil:

Married on 11/21/06 in her hometown city Tumauini located in the Isabela province (Republic of the Philippines)

I-129 Timeline

12/12/06 - Mailed I-129 package to Chicago Service Center

12/14/06 - Received by Chicago Service Center

12/18/06 - NOA1 notice date from Missouri (NBC)

12/21/06 - NOA1 received in mail

12/27, 12/29, 12/31 - Touches

01/06/07 - Transfered to California Service Center

01/11/07 - Arrived at California Service Center

1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 2/6 - Touches

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail

02/15/07 - Arrived at the NVC - MNL case # assigned

02/20/07 - Sent to US Embassy in Manila

02/26/07 - Received at Embassy

03/30/07 - Packet 4 received

05/09/07 - Medical scheduled (did early)

05/16/07 - Interview

05/23/07 - Visa Delivered

05/25/07 - POE in Newark, NJ

I-130 Timeline

11/27/06 - Mailed I-130 package to Texas Service Center

11/29/06 - Package received by Texas Service Center

12/06/06 - NOA1 notice date from California Service Center

12/09/06 - Touch

12/11/06 - NOA1 received in mail

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail (I-130 held at CSC)

--------------------

Pinoy Info Forum - For the members of Asawa.org in diaspora

Timeline

The only time I was pale was when I lived in the UK :lol: and even then, people called me 'brown' :lol: :lol:

Well, I'm so pale that you can see through me on some days. :lol:

I could tell the story of how a cockroach caused me to upend my old 75lb 22" CRT monitor giving me a big bruise and breaking my monitor. It would take way to long to type out though. In the end, the roach died. Lysol + grill lighter. They smell like burning hair. :devil:

LOL...did you set the house on fire too?

One time, a lizard fell from a tree into my car while the top was down. I about caused a 10 car pile up.

Timeline

Too late! :blush::lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

well, sister lisa ..regardless of what one poster wrote about you ..you look nice with any hair color..........

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

well, sister lisa ..regardless of what one poster wrote about you ..you look nice with any hair color..........

Aww aint that sweet...ty (F)

Although I'm pretty sure it doesn't suit me, but I can't pinpoint exactly why, lol. Shele and I discussed it at great length.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:lol: Having just spent a few days in Southern FL, I saw that color A LOT! *shudders*

Do you ladies mind me asking if you color your own hair or have it done professionally? I have had highlights done a few times but didn't think I was getting enough bang for my buck so I stopped. But now the grays are starting to re-emerge and I am getting bored with my natural color. So I am debating whether to find out if there are any good do-it-yourself kits out there or if I should just suck it up and pay the $$$.

Nice way to hijack this thread, btw. I hate spiders. *shudders again*

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...