TerrenceR

Sputum Results

147 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Cheribol said:

I am sorry if this seems to be a very big deal to me, I waited 9 years for this to happen...and its like my life and future depends on SLEC's findings- though I know that they are just there to interpret my medical result

All will be fine.   Odds are in your favor ... so relax, look at the cloudy sky (where is our blue sky?) and smile*.

*A person can not look up while smiling and have bad thoughts.  ;) 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

All will be fine.   Odds are in your favor ... so relax, look at the cloudy sky (where is our blue sky?) and smile*.

*A person can not look up while smiling and have bad thoughts.  ;) 

Thank you

Timeline
1 hour ago, notantifun said:

Good luck @Cheribol! Don't forget to update us :)

Hi! Thanks for remembering my schedule.

I just called SLEC, they did not disclose info whether negative/positive (they are not allowed to do so by phone), they just said my culture results are still for classification, I should come personally tomorrow 8am. I hope this is a good sign.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

It is the end of the 60 days... they never called you.   I be smiling here!  :) 

Thank you for the very good vibes...A half smile will do for now. I want to know the real score tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cheribol said:

Thank you for the very good vibes...A half smile will do for now. I want to know the real score tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

I may hear you from here yelling YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!   Even though the trucks on the C5 can be noisy at times.. ;)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

I may hear you from here yelling YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!   Even though the trucks on the C5 can be noisy at times.. ;)

Trucks beating the truck ban... they are like music to your ears now. The lady also mentioned "your sputum culture is still for classification"

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Cheribol said:

Trucks beating the truck ban... they are like music to your ears now. The lady also mentioned "your sputum culture is still for classification"

Yes.. it does get crazy on the C-5 :lol:    Too much fun some days heading to Market~Market.

No classification .... meaning.. it is doing .. NOTHING, not growing.    :thumbs:

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Yes.. it does get crazy on the C-5 :lol:    Too much fun some days heading to Market~Market.

No classification .... meaning.. it is doing .. NOTHING, not growing.    :thumbs:

:dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Cheribol said:

Hi! Thanks for remembering my schedule.

I just called SLEC, they did not disclose info whether negative/positive (they are not allowed to do so by phone), they just said my culture results are still for classification, I should come personally tomorrow 8am. I hope this is a good sign.

The suspense just doesn't end, does it?! Hehehe...oh well, I'll check back tomorrow.

Timeline
On 8/10/2017 at 9:37 AM, Hank_ said:

YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!

Was that louder than the trucks in C5? 

Medical result came out yesterday. And its a NEGATIVE. I was at SLEC around 10am. But our documents (to be brought to the embassy) were released at 5:30pm... 

Praise God and thanks everyone for keeping me company in this journey.  

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Timeline
Just now, Cheribol said:

YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!

Was that louder than the trucks in C5? 

Medical result came out yesterday. And its a NEGATIVE. I was at SLEC around 10am. But our documents (to be brought to the embassy) were released at 5:30pm... 

Praise God and thanks everyone for keeping me company in this journey.  

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

That works !!!  :lol: 

Very happy for you!  :thumbs: 

Now to keep on truckin'!  You  are almost at the finish line.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

That works !!!  :lol: 

Very happy for you!  :thumbs: 

Now to keep on truckin'!  You  are almost at the finish line.

Yep almost...embassy interview on August 16.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cheribol said:

Yep almost...embassy interview on August 16.

Just dawned on me.. that wasn't after shock from the earthquake ... that was you!!!

Hold it down on Wednesday.. don't want any dishes falling.  :)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.