Skymusic

What do you guys think?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

I had a tourist visa b1/b2 border crossing card since i was 4 years old. I came to live with that bcc in 2004. In 2005 my father got arrested by police department because involved in criminal stuff. When they were investigating him they told my mother "you know you guys can't be living here with a tourist visa right?" Then they took me and my brothers to Border patrol tower and then sent to mexico. What do you guys think it was? Expedited removal? Voluntary departure? Withdrawal of application? Also another thing is we never got issued an i-94 so they didn't know how much time i overstayed since border crossing cards don't get an i-94 if you are 75 miles near the border. Another thing is i got picked up from my high school by the police. I guess thats the same as getting caught with a school ID in the port of entry? Any thoughts guys?

21 minutes ago, Mollie09 said:

How old were you?

Why are you trying to figure out how your removal was classified?

I was 14 years old. Because I'm married and came back with the same visa which didn't have any stamp. Once i apply for adjustment of status I want to apply for EAD and AP and travel back so if my interviewer starts getting grumpy about only having the BCC i will have an i-94. Thing is I'm scared to travel back with advance parol. I do not know what was the removal. 

38 minutes ago, f f said:

it was definitely not withdrawal of application. did you get a new boarder crossing card for when you are in the us now? what did you put on that application? also did the police who picked you up from the high school send you back to Mexico?

No I didn't get a new since they didn't find my border crossing card at the time so the next day someone took it to me in mexico (right across the border) and came back with the same one and CBP officer admitted me again (he just saw it and said go ahead).

The police took me to get interrogated but then just interrogated my brother since he was a bit older than me. Then they took us to the Border patrol station then from there to the brodge. Why would they do that? I know it's illegal to live here with tourist visa but to deport or whatever it was. 

31 minutes ago, f f said:

you need a lawyer.

you were deported then the next day came back on a visa that should of been canceled. then some time later you were deported again. are you in the us right now? if so on what visa did you enter.

I was just deported once while living in the US with a tourist visa. 2005 was when all that happened and the next day of that I came back to the US with the same visa and since then i been here. Practically I entered with inspection and want to adjust status but I don't know what was the 2005 situation if deportation, Voluntary or withdrawal. Why did they sent me back if i had a valid visa? Would that be a problem when i adjust status? 

Filed: Country:
Timeline

your problem is that you should not have gotten back into the us. here is a link breaking down how long you have to wait before coming back to the us.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-long-after-deportation-must-i-wait-before-returning-the-us.html

even though you were let in you still should of had a ban or the visa voided. when they removed you did they take your finger prints?

they can send anyone out of the us who is not a citizen and using a tourist visa to live in the us is definitely a valid reason to send you back and to deny you entry later. in short you were using the visa for a purpose other than what it was intended for.

I would chose expedited removal but just make sure to write up everything that happened so they can verify it is the right one, I would even putthat you are not sure so you are including all of the information to make sure they have it right.

good luck

28 minutes ago, f f said:

your problem is that you should not have gotten back into the us. here is a link breaking down how long you have to wait before coming back to the us.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-long-after-deportation-must-i-wait-before-returning-the-us.html

even though you were let in you still should of had a ban or the visa voided. when they removed you did they take your finger prints?

they can send anyone out of the us who is not a citizen and using a tourist visa to live in the us is definitely a valid reason to send you back and to deny you entry later. in short you were using the visa for a purpose other than what it was intended for.

I would chose expedited removal but just make sure to write up everything that happened so they can verify it is the right one, I would even putthat you are not sure so you are including all of the information to make sure they have it right.

good luck

Thank you very much! Well I didn't use myself my aunt brought me here. All that happened when I was a kid. I do remember they fingerprinted and sent us all together (my family). I was 14 now I'm about to be 26. What if i would apply for AOS? Then at the same time i apply for EAD and AP? What could happen? I already ordered the foia but still waiting 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You came back in on a visa that technically should have been cancelled since you were removed from the country. you need a lawyer and need to gain entry the legal way because from what I just read you are here illegally and any attempt to AOS would be pure fraud.

What could make it worse is that after you were removed from the country you re-entered and misrepresented yourself to CPB, 

Edited by florida racer 73

Filed: Country:
Timeline

I do not think it is fraud to aos. but with no way to prove legal entry after deportation you will be denied based on no waver was filed to let you in and no proof you entered legally. what you need is a legal entry with an i94 to prove you were allowed in. using a tourist visa is fraud. I would recommend doing a cr1 and go to your home country and then when you return you will havhav the green card. but talk to a lawyer before you file anything to get your path figured out.

25 minutes ago, florida racer 73 said:

You came back in on a visa that technically should have been cancelled since you were removed from the country. you need a lawyer and need to gain entry the legal way because from what I just read you are here illegally and any attempt to AOS would be pure fraud.

What could make it worse is that after you were removed from the country you re-entered and misrepresented yourself to CPB, 

Well I didn't present myself they brought me here. I saw someone even adjusted status by actually coming with someone else's passport. She withdrew her application because cbp knew she had an id from school and had a boyfriend and then she came back with someone else passport and aos. Lets see what the foia has in my records

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Skymusic said:

Well I didn't present myself they brought me here. I saw someone even adjusted status by actually coming with someone else's passport. She withdrew her application because cbp knew she had an id from school and had a boyfriend and then she came back with someone else passport and aos. Lets see what the foia has in my records

I am not accusing, I am just saying, consult a lawyer, this is something that could go really good or really bad, real quick.

Immigration is not something you want to play with nowadays.

5 minutes ago, florida racer 73 said:

I am not accusing, I am just saying, consult a lawyer, this is something that could go really good or really bad, real quick.

Immigration is not something you want to play with nowadays.

Yes it would be so sad if it goes bad :/

Thank you very much for your answers guys.

Im definitely guna try and find a lawyer because 2 local lawyers told me to go ahead. I called lizz cannon and she told me also a different idea 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you gave all the details to Lizz Cannon I'd believe what she said. 

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.