cordoba2015

Email Processing for NVC

120 posts in this topic

Hi guys i need advice i just got off the phone with Nvc today its two weeks i sent my packege vía email, and they told me my case is not email processing and that i have to send my package vía normal Mail...the agent said that i had to recived a letter from them stating to do email processing is that right or they just dont know about Ep processing help what should i do...

2 hours ago, Shalany2011 said:

Hi guys i need advice i just got off the phone with Nvc today its two weeks i sent my packege vía email, and they told me my case is not email processing and that i have to send my package vía normal Mail...the agent said that i had to recived a letter from them stating to do email processing is that right or they just dont know about Ep processing help what should i do...

Whoever you spoke with is an incompetent moron who should be fired. I told you they are sloppy! Their website specifically states that GTM gets email processing, and you don't need to get a letter to use EP. Call them again asking about your case and tell them that their own website says you can use EP. Keep on them, those NVC people drove me nuts with their incompetence when my case was being processed.

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

7 hours ago, cordoba2015 said:

Whoever you spoke with is an incompetent moron who should be fired. I told you they are sloppy! Their website specifically states that GTM gets email processing, and you don't need to get a letter to use EP. Call them again asking about your case and tell them that their own website says you can use EP. Keep on them, those NVC people drove me nuts with their incompetence when my case was being processed.

Hi ...

I spoke with two guys and they said that we did not sent anything for you to do EP.they even said tour package vía Mail.

3 hours ago, Shalany2011 said:

Hi ...

I spoke with two guys and they said that we did not sent anything for you to do EP.they even said tour package vía Mail.

They should have your packets if you sent through email. It is not uncommon for the call center reps to be confused and not know what they are talking about.

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

1 hour ago, cordoba2015 said:

They should have your packets if you sent through email. It is not uncommon for the call center reps to be confused and not know what they are talking about.

This guys are outdated it. I'Ll give another week to ser what is up. Thanks for your adviceses

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know i was approved un 96 hrs.

It says : AT NVC and AOS is gone. So exited, good luçk ti averyone still waiting.God is good 

Hi guys one questión today i recived a checklist from nvc saying....

That they will give me an amppointment but i need to bring to the interview the tax transcript finacial evidence, but we already send those documents in.

My question is how many pages has an irs transcript because my wife has 5 pages only is that normal?

Thanks un advance for tour replys.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 8/11/2017 at 5:35 PM, Shalany2011 said:

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know i was approved un 96 hrs.

It says : AT NVC and AOS is gone. So exited, good luçk ti averyone still waiting.God is good 

Congrats! May I ask you how many days total it took them to review and approve since you emailed in your documents?

On 16/8/2017 at 4:28 PM, A&M16 said:

Congrats! May I ask you how many days total it took them to review and approve since you emailed in your documents?

Hi sorry for answering until now

Sent un docs monday 3:pm and by friday 3:00 pm case complete

.96 hrs. Thank God.

How is your process going?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Shalany2011 said:

Hi sorry for answering until now

Sent un docs monday 3:pm and by friday 3:00 pm case complete

.96 hrs. Thank God.

How is your process going?

It's all good! We emailed our documents on Saturday and by Thursday the case completed! We are still waiting on an official email from then yet though and interview date!

47 minutes ago, A&M16 said:

It's all good! We emailed our documents on Saturday and by Thursday the case completed! We are still waiting on an official email from then yet though and interview date!

Nice.. Have you made your medical appointment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 7:15 PM, Shalany2011 said:

Not yet.

Do you how much is it.

Do you know.. Sorry

From what I know it would be between 200 to 300 dollars

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.