Jump to content

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Okay, so I am sure this question has been asked a bazillion times, and I searched to try to find my answer. But I don't see it anywhere. I was looking through what needed to be sent with the AOS after we get married (the wedding is two weeks from now). The packet is mainly asking for things like the G-325A or a copy of his birth certificate with translation that we already sent in with the K-1 VISA? Do I need to resend these materials? Don't they have them on file? I have read somewhere that you only need to send in the certified marriage certificate and maybe some photos of the wedding. I would be fine sending in everything, but I don't know if I still have the translation of the birth certificate, and it might be difficult to get that again.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.