gagan_usa

November 2016 I-130 filers

363 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just called NVC and they received my mom's paper and the lady told me I will receive an email soon enough ???. She gave me the case and invoice number. So thankful that everything's in order and on time ???. Good luck to everyone

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Nenfe Mallari said:

I just called NVC and they received my mom's paper and the lady told me I will receive an email soon enough ???. She gave me the case and invoice number. So thankful that everything's in order and on time ???. Good luck to everyone

Congrats!  So happy everything is going well!  I'll be calling on Friday just to give enough waiting time. Keeping my fingers crossed ?

Timeline
On 1/26/2017 at 6:12 AM, SONG41 said:

Husband just called & his son application has gone to Texas & they are currently processing July 4th!!!  Which means we could have another 5 months to wait.....no idea why it went there as we are from VA

Seems the update on their system is late. My mom's paper was sent to Nebraska and in the website it says July 2 processing. I applied end of November last year and it got approved 01/17/17.  

Timeline
On 2/1/2017 at 7:29 PM, St3phsm07 said:

hi nenfe, we have similar timelines, I got my NOA2 on the same day as you.. any news on the NVC letter. I wonder how long it takes them to send out the letter. In the travel.gov site under step by step guide it says about a priority date for NVC, do you know whats that about?

I called them and they received my mom's paper and the woman I talked too gave me the case and and invoice # and I will receive an email soon for the next step. So excited ????

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline
4 hours ago, Nenfe Mallari said:

I called them and they received my mom's paper and the woman I talked too gave me the case and and invoice # and I will receive an email soon for the next step. So excited ????

Where did you call, Can I have the number?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nenfe Mallari said:

So happy I can access my Mom's application through ceac ????. Got my case to start with the next step. Good luck everyone 

20170207_090707.png

Awesome! Good luck hope everything processes quickly. I hope the same luck as you and obtain the case# also. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, St3phsm07 said:

Awesome! Good luck hope everything processes quickly. I hope the same luck as you and obtain the case# also. 

?????. I called but I don't have a case number assigned yet. They said I should have one by 02/17.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, tweet1952 said:

?????. I called but I don't have a case number assigned yet. They said I should have one by 02/17.

When did they send you papers to NVC?

Timeline
20 minutes ago, St3phsm07 said:

Thank you praying and hoping you will some good news soon

Timeline
10 minutes ago, tweet1952 said:

Uscis says 01/27, however NVC says they received it last Friday,  02/03. 

We have the same timeline when they sent my papers to NVC. Try to call them. I called twice a week before and no luck and yesterday the lady that I talked to said they just updated my mom's application on there system. And she gave me the case #. Hang on  there some good news on the way for you

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nenfe Mallari said:

We have the same timeline when they sent my papers to NVC. Try to call them. I called twice a week before and no luck and yesterday the lady that I talked to said they just updated my mom's application on there system. And she gave me the case #. Hang on  there some good news on the way for you

Thanks for the kind words! I actually called earlier today and they haven't assigned the case number as yet so I plan to call again on Friday. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

This group seems to be more active in response than the jan 2017 filer. I just sent my mom's paper and it will be in chicago lockbox today by 3pm atleast base on the fedex tracking. My mom is a filipino citizen and presently working in dubai with the rest of my family, and thought about letting her stay and have her interview in us embassy at abu dhabi location. Hope this goes fast, i was wondering if how's the chicago lockbox filers? How is the processing time?

585nbjc5r.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.