Janelle2002

White Woman Exposes Black Men That Date Them

106 posts in this topic

http://www.theafrolounge.com/2014/03/24/wow-white-woman-exposes-black-men-that-date-them/

Wow! White Woman Exposes Black Men That Date Them

Posted by Lena On March 24, 2014 455 Comments

white woman

A white woman from Georgia says the black men who approach her are uneducated losers. She also says the women in her area are so desperate to have a black man, they put up with anything. She said the men dont work and the white women literally take care of their every need, all for the sake of having a black man on their arm. YouTuber MsArchDuchess says this white womans video proves that her 18 Reasons White Women Date Black Men are right and exact. This is a continuation from the post titled Is This True? 18 Reasons White Women Date Black Men. After you read that post, you will understand how the two tie together.

Heres a brief preview of what the white woman says in her video:

Race is a big issue here is Georgia. Im going to be talking to the white women here. Not in a judgmental standpoint, but from a lot of things that Ive seen.

I dated black guy all of my life. Ive never been with a white guy. I wouldnt say its by choice. From having a black boyfriend in high school, I was called a #######. White men looked at me differently. It scared me away from white guys. Im never approached by white guys.

Im approached by black men everyday. Its a different type of caliber of black men because I know there are great black men out there, educated, professional, but I dont get approached by those ones.

One thing that hurts me is that there are a lot of white women that are putting up with anything just to say they have a black man. I hate to see that.

If this is you, its probably going to piss you off that Im going to say it. But the truth hurts

There are so many white women out here that are so eager to date a black men that they will let these men drive their car, live in their house for free, swipe their credit card, treat them like #######, just to say they have a fine black man. I would much rather be single than to have to pay for a man. If youre going to spend your money on a man, I wouldnt do it on a loser.

They go on these dating websites, they find white girls that are mostly fat with low self esteem. The black man will call them thick. Thats the new word. If youre fat youre fat. Im fat, but Im fine ### hell.

A lot of them have beautiful mixed babies, but theyre seeing this man that hangs around the house, smokes weed all day, is probably selling drugs out of the house, hes dropping YOU off at work. Hes driving around all day. You HAD a full tank of gas. He comes to pick you up and hes winking at your girlfriends. You get in the car thinking you got something. You think these girls are envious of you and your fine black man but were shaking our heads laughing. We know he just picked you up on empty. Youre about to go to the gas station, swipe your credit card, pump your own gas. At the most, hes giving you d*** at the end of the day and probably some else too, in your house while youve been at work.

I used to think I had to act a certain way to fit in with black people back in high school. What you think is black is not. They [black people] think your mimicking them. They dont like that .

I cant go to Walmart without getting approached by at least 5 black men. I see some beautiful black women, Latina, Asian, banging bodies, cuter faces and they dont get approached. But I get approached.

Just because a white girl has a big ### doesnt mean she wants to take car of you or that she wants to sleep with you. There are a lot of white women that are allowing this. Stop doing that sh*t.

Youre never going to amount to anything in a relationship taking care of a man. Youre never going to be happy. The minute you lose money, hes gonna be on to the next. And please believe hes not being faithful to you.

Everyone knows a woman like this in any race.

For years its been a stereotype that only dysfunctional, lazy, insecure black men date white women. There are many other white women with the same complaints.

Should black women beware of men who date interracially? Or is the issue with the women that allow this type of treatment?

If I had posted this you probably be reporting me and calling me a racist. Very very stereotype and racist article.

Now debate hat off, between us brothers sometimes there is water collet talk amongst the boys, regarding the ugly level of women that certain black men date

If I had posted this you probably be reporting me and calling me a racist. Very very stereotype and racist article.

Now debate hat off, between us brothers sometimes there is water collet talk amongst the boys, regarding the ugly level of women that certain black men date

Well your friend called us racist. I have no problem with IR. I was married to a non black man. The problem is, black women can't get a break from the standards black men require from us, but they'll go to another race and lower their standards. And for a woman like me, white men didnt date because I'm not black enough and black men said I was too independent. They can't have it both ways. They want independent, own car, high paying job, degrees and then ask us to submit.

That's a hard thing to do because you've been strong on your own, which has been a requirement, then he expects you to let him walk through the door and relinquish all rights.

Btw, I'm only posting this because you want to know what the topic was about.

Edited by Janelle2002

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I thought it was Marvin posting.I got as far as I was married to a non black man , and almost fainted.

:rofl: Folks he wants to elect would throw him over a cliff / off of a tall building for something like that :rofl:

I thought it was Marvin posting.I got as far as I was married to a non black man , and almost fainted.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

But your comment cements my point. That's why you see these brothers with those PBG's(I'll let Janelle touch that one). They'll take white women who look like hell on earth over a decent or even beautiful black woman.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

:rofl: Folks he wants to elect would throw him over a cliff / off of a tall building for something like that :rofl:

For real? You want to bring Muslims into this convo? Smh. You are good for laughs

Dude, we talking about race. I'm sure a topic about Muslims will come about shortly and you can contribute properly.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

But your comment cements my point. That's why you see these brothers with those PBG's(I'll let Janelle touch that one). They'll take white women who look like hell on earth over a decent or even beautiful black woman.

Hahahahahaha I ain't touching that PBG. That woman is crazy who said that.

Odd that we both could agree that a brother would date a haint ugly white woman, and neither take umbrage to the observation

However you can't see a picture of a Black man with a ugly white woman and just assume he hates black women. That my friend is racism. They may just be attracted to white women, the same way a lot of my friends think Philippine women are hot, that many other Pinoy think are ugly. The same way that gay men are attracted to other men. Does not mean they hate women, they just like what they like.

Now let me say this. You preferred non black women for years. If people assumed you hated black women, how would that make you feel. Like they are racist and making a stereotype right ? With all due respect you are coming off like the guy that just stopped smoking, who is know an anti smoking fanatic.

In closing. Your statement that the blonde blue eyed white woman is the epitome of beauty. Once again a stereotype and view not shared by many, I will say that you do see a lot of rich white men married to rail thin, blondes driving big white SUV's and yes that was a stereotype also.

But look at our President, he is a half white man married to a black woman

Well your friend called us racist. I have no problem with IR. I was married to a non black man. The problem is, black women can't get a break from the standards black men require from us, but they'll go to another race and lower their standards. And for a woman like me, white men didnt date because I'm not black enough and black men said I was too independent. They can't have it both ways. They want independent, own car, high paying job, degrees and then ask us to submit.

That's a hard thing to do because you've been strong on your own, which has been a requirement, then he expects you to let him walk through the door and relinquish all rights.

Btw, I'm only posting this because you want to know what the topic was about.

The 'problems' you face - being too independent, highly educated are also applicable to many women of different races.

Women have to work hard in workforce to bring home the dole yet still expected to assume the traditional submissive role at home.

No wonder some men look for foreign women as they know how take care husband - according to a post in VJ here :lol:

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

The 'problems' you face - being too independent, highly educated are also applicable to many women of different races.

Women have to work hard in workforce to bring home the dole yet still expected to assume the traditional submissive role at home.

No wonder some men look for foreign women as they know how take care husband - according to a post in VJ here :lol:

I married an Asian woman, because the white women I know were bossy, demanding, ordered you around the house and spoke you like a small child. Sadly I discovered that the Alien DNA was inserted in all females.

I love my wife. Honest I do.. but god as my witness most of the them exhibit the same traits regardless of race our country of origin

Or it could be me.... No. Never mind scratch that

Odd that we both could agree that a brother would date a haint ugly white woman, and neither take umbrage to the observation

However you can't see a picture of a Black man with a ugly white woman and just assume he hates black women. That my friend is racism. They may just be attracted to white women, the same way a lot of my friends think Philippine women are hot, that many other Pinoy think are ugly. The same way that gay men are attracted to other men. Does not mean they hate women, they just like what they like.

Now let me say this. You preferred non black women for years. If people assumed you hated black women, how would that make you feel. Like they are racist and making a stereotype right ? With all due respect you are coming off like the guy that just stopped smoking, who is know an anti smoking fanatic.

In closing. Your statement that the blonde blue eyed white woman is the epitome of beauty. Once again a stereotype and view not shared by many, I will say that you do see a lot of rich white men married to rail thin, blondes driving big white SUV's and yes that was a stereotype also.

But look at our President, he is a half white man married to a black woman

It's not odd when you know what's behind it. Like I said, nothing wrong with dating outside your race when it's for the right reasons. Trust and believe, that place we talked about that hates black women, the black men that are with white women are all big and unattractive. They make it a point to say their white women are superior to black women based on the premise that being anything other than a black woman makes it so.

And you know what? To an extent, I did have an issue with black women. Don't believe me? Ask Janelle about it. She's fully aware of my past disdain of black women, and I fully admit it was racist. That's why I know what I'm talking about, I used to deal with it on a daily basis. And Janelle was the same way being married to a non black man and having dealt with black men who weren't good to her. It wasn't until we became friends and fell in love that we both saw the missing pieces. How both sides, men and women within our community do things that are inhibitive and destructive that halt any chance of people finding love.

And my statement about blonde blue eyes is true. That same place I'm talking about makes it a point to say so. Not to mention, when have white women ever been in threat of losing men? Even as dudes flock to other races, Asian men, Indian men, Hispanic men, still choose white women when they step out of the racial barriers. They're the standard of beauty in every continent on earth.

This is true, but let's be clear. Black women are hated more than any other race of women. There are websites dedicated to keeping black men from black women RAN by black men. I didn't even see it until I started dating Janelle and I saw it with my own eyes. Dating asian women I know for the submissive qualities is all the rage, but white women are in no danger of becoming shunned.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Hello! American men created the semi-masculine phase American women are going through with their demands and now want to go overseas and get "submissive women" who "stroke" their ego. But they demand so much from American women. See NB's content, his wife was "bossy."

Hello! American men created the semi-masculine phase American women are going through with their demands and now want to go overseas and get "submissive women" who "stroke" their ego. But they demand so much from American women. See NB's content, his wife was "bossy."

My wife is bossy. Present tense