kaleem999

How to find elis uscis recept number for green card status (starting with IOE)

37 posts in this topic

Dear All,

After long straggled I have successfully got IOE number from USCIS help line since three weeks. Before yesterday, upon inserting given IOE number in to "my case status online", they shown that is under processing!

But from yesterday, upon inserting same given IOE no in to "my case status" they mentioned like this;

========================== Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• User-Defined Error
===========================

Any idea what is going on, please share your experience!

Regards,,,,imran

I received this same error every time I checked the status of my green card. At first, it showed I paid my green card whenever I checked the status but now it returns that error. I'm kinda worried about it.

The IOE number will generally show up as an error in the case tracker until the card is produced. This is normal.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear All,

This is regarding my early post, about IOE number error message in "my status" with USICS.

I got my physical card, so it's means this is normal and specially, when you track your GC and that type of error comes,,,in to "my case status" they mentioned like this;

• User-Defined Error

It's normal and it's means they are in process of dispatching to your GC!, my experience within two weeks of that error, they dispatched and than again your status became normal and actual position/status would be visible.

Thanks,,,imran

• 1 month later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dear All,

After long straggled I have successfully got IOE number from USCIS help line since three weeks. Before yesterday, upon inserting given IOE number in to "my case status online", they shown that is under processing!

But from yesterday, upon inserting same given IOE no in to "my case status" they mentioned like this;

• User-Defined Error

Regards,,,,imran

Timeline

Dear All,

• User-Defined Error

Regards,,,,imran

Timeline

how did you make uscis helpline gave you youre IOE? I already called them twice and even tried the webbase inquiry and i rcv same answer, they could not provide me the receipt no and i can only follow up my GC after 120days ?

Timeline

Dear,

Call again USCIS help line and tell the whole story and request them to speak with level 2 officers and mentioned that you need IOE number, they will transfer to level 2 offices and after few minutes recording you will hear that the level 2 officer is busy and we are going to setup call back facility, and on that time you must select correct option I mean yes to setup call back, They will confirm telephone number from you calling!

Normally they they will call back within one to two hour, you must make sure to make free your phone and pick up their call!

In this call back from level 2 officer, first they will ask for your issue and make some cross questioning in order to make verification, so please bring all your information ready and they will mentioned the exact status of your GC and after that you must ask them for your IOE in order to tracking!

Thanks.....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Guys, there's an easier way to find out your IOE number. After paying the fee you've got an email with Agency Tracking ID.

Just replace final x-portion of the link below with the Agency Tracking ID information and a page with your IOE number will open.

https://public-prod-elis2.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/app/app/iv/#!/ivsuccess/XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope it saves your a couple of hours ))).

10/06/2007 - Met

07/14/2010 - Tiger left for the US

04/27/2012 - Tiger came visiting

10/13/2012 - Visited Tiger in Chicago

09/19/2013 - My second visit to Chicago

10/04/2013 - Got married in Mt.Pleasant, IA

05/18/2014 - Tiger came visiting again (YAY!!!)

USCIS Stage

10/24/2013 - I-130 sent

10/28/2013 - PD

10/29/2013 - NOA-1 received in email

10/30/2013 - Check cashed

10/31/2013 - NOA-1 hard copy received

12/04/2013 - NOA-2 approved (in email)

12/09/2013 - NOA-2 received in snail mail

NVC Stage

12/16/2013 - NVC received the case

01/09/2014 - Got my case and invoice ID numbers

02/12/2015 - NVC started generating forms and invoices for our case (according to a nice NVC rep)

02/13/2015 - DS-261 available and filled out

02/13/2015 - Got an email with NVC Welcome letter and AOS Invoice

02/13/2015 - Paid AOS Fee

02/18/2015 - AOS shows PAID on ceac

02/22/2015 - AOS and civil documents sent off
02/23/2015 - DS-261 reviewed and IV Fee invoice received

02/24/2015 - IV Fee paid

02/25/2015 - Documents delivered to the NVC (scan date)

02/25/2015 - DS-260 submitted

03/30/2015 - Case Complete by phone

04/06/2015 - Case Complete email received

06/03/2015 - Got my interview scheduled for July, 6

Timeline

wow it works thank you very much i got my IOE, latesr status is they received the payment last Feb. I still need to call USCIS why up to now there i still have not rcv my gc and no new updates on my case, thank you very much vlad!?

Timeline

This is amazing! Excellent! although I have put a lot efforts to get my IOE number through USCIS help line, but this way out is simple awesome! and this is big help for people who do not have IOE number!

regards!

Timeline

it seems it does not work in some, i share the info to a friend and it did not show the ioe info, it says "No data available in table". i double check his id and its correct, not sure why, because on my case i was able to retrieved successfully.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

it seems it does not work in some, i share the info to a friend and it did not show the ioe info, it says "No data available in table". i double check his id and its correct, not sure why, because on my case i was able to retrieved successfully.

That might mean that your friend is about to receive his green card in the mail. Anyway, don't sweat too much about the physical green card, now it's taking up to 120 days to get it. I know that not everyone is satisfied with the admission stamp in the passport, but still, you can get your ssn or driver's license without any problem.

Edited by vlad77

10/06/2007 - Met

07/14/2010 - Tiger left for the US

04/27/2012 - Tiger came visiting

10/13/2012 - Visited Tiger in Chicago

09/19/2013 - My second visit to Chicago

10/04/2013 - Got married in Mt.Pleasant, IA

05/18/2014 - Tiger came visiting again (YAY!!!)

USCIS Stage

10/24/2013 - I-130 sent

10/28/2013 - PD

10/29/2013 - NOA-1 received in email

10/30/2013 - Check cashed

10/31/2013 - NOA-1 hard copy received

12/04/2013 - NOA-2 approved (in email)

12/09/2013 - NOA-2 received in snail mail

NVC Stage

12/16/2013 - NVC received the case

01/09/2014 - Got my case and invoice ID numbers

02/12/2015 - NVC started generating forms and invoices for our case (according to a nice NVC rep)

02/13/2015 - DS-261 available and filled out

02/13/2015 - Got an email with NVC Welcome letter and AOS Invoice

02/13/2015 - Paid AOS Fee

02/18/2015 - AOS shows PAID on ceac

02/22/2015 - AOS and civil documents sent off
02/23/2015 - DS-261 reviewed and IV Fee invoice received

02/24/2015 - IV Fee paid

02/25/2015 - Documents delivered to the NVC (scan date)

02/25/2015 - DS-260 submitted

03/30/2015 - Case Complete by phone

04/06/2015 - Case Complete email received

06/03/2015 - Got my interview scheduled for July, 6

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.