Boiler

Obama uses N word

77 posts in this topic

Last time I checked, the N word wasn't being held in captivity. You're free to use is anyway you want. If you're passionate about it, you should find a group of black people and try to discuss using it around them.

Any race can be racist. Racism is perpetrated by the majority, not the minority. The problem you have is you aren't comfortable talking about it unless it's the other way around. You really believe as an older white male, you're at a serious disadvantage, even though facts and evidence show time and time again, that's not even close to being true.

If a black person did this horrible tragedy because he hated white people, he wouldn't have been captured alive. Second, no judge on the planet would have made the comment about his parents being victims. That's how deep it goes. Killing black people in cold blooded murder and having racism as the de facto reason, and folks still are trying really hard to figure it out.

Several mistakes.

Any group can be racist

I just posted a picture of a mass murder who sought out white people, who was arrested without incident and given a vest

The judge family victim comment was widely inappropriate

Several mistakes.

Any group can be racist

I just posted a picture of a mass murder who sought out white people, who was arrested without incident and given a vest

where, what picture?

Several mistakes.

Any group can be racist

nevermind, i found it. the beltway snipers didn't seek out white people.

here's the victims:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/criminalminds/images/9/96/DC_Sniper_victims.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130915154243

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Last time I checked, the N word wasn't being held in captivity. You're free to use is anyway you want. If you're passionate about it, you should find a group of black people and try to discuss using it around them.

Free. Not at all. Use it on this forum and it is either blocked or you will get suspended.

As the status quo goes, as long as as a black person uses the N word then it's fine, Let a white, Mexican, Asian use the N word and all of sudden the person is the devil and needs to apologize

Several mistakes.

Any group can be racist

You should go back and re-read my post.

I said any group can be racist. You're confusing racism and racist. They're two different things.

Racist: a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Racism: consists of ideologies and practices that seek to justify, or cause, the unequal distribution of privileges, rights or goods among different racial groups.

The beltway snipers didn't target just white people. It was targets of opportunity.

Would a judge say this if the perp was black? That's what I'm saying. Everyone knows it was wrong, but it still happened. Showing that even with a horrible act, there's a degree of empathy that's clearly lacking in the case of a black shooter.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Free. Not at all. Use it on this forum and it is either blocked or you will get suspended.

As the status quo goes, as long as as a black person uses the N word then it's fine, Let a white, Mexican, Asian use the N word and all of sudden the person is the devil and needs to apologize

I'm talking about in real life. There's no penalty for using it. No law says you can't. Here you have to abide by the rules of the person who runs the sight.

And you're wrong. I'm black and it's not fine to use the N word.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

nevermind, i found it. the beltway snipers didn't seek out white people.

here's the victims:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/criminalminds/images/9/96/DC_Sniper_victims.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130915154243

Yes they did. I did not say every victim was white

ok, show me some proof.

but let me go ahead and ask: where did you live during these shootings, when people were actually being shot down indiscriminently pumping gas or crossing a parking lot?

Investigators and the prosecution suggested during pre-trial motions that Muhammad intended to kill his second ex-wife Mildred, who had estranged him from his children. According to this theory, the other shootings were intended to cover up the motive for the crime, since Muhammad believed that the police would not focus on an estranged ex-husband as a suspect if she looked like a random victim of a serial killer. Muhammad frequented the neighborhood where she lived during the attacks, and some of the incidents occurred nearby. Additionally, he had earlier made threats against her. Mildred herself made the claim that she was his intended target. However, Judge LeRoy Millette, Jr. prevented prosecutors from presenting that theory during the trial, saying that a link had not been firmly established.

He didn't make it about race. He was just shooting people to draw attention away from his real target. Also, he wanted money and was an all around nutcase.

ok, show me some proof.

but let me go ahead and ask: where did you live during these shootings, when people were actually being shot down indiscriminently pumping gas or crossing a parking lot?

I was there for the first 3 months of the attack. Talk about some scary ****. Had folks pumping gas ducking over for fear of being shot. Everyone was living in fear, and it wasn't just white people, it was anyone who was unlucky enough to get caught in their path.

Edit: You're from VA right? That means you got an up close look at it too...

Edited by Stay Woke

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Investigators and the prosecution suggested during pre-trial motions that Muhammad intended to kill his second ex-wife Mildred, who had estranged him from his children. According to this theory, the other shootings were intended to cover up the motive for the crime, since Muhammad believed that the police would not focus on an estranged ex-husband as a suspect if she looked like a random victim of a serial killer. Muhammad frequented the neighborhood where she lived during the attacks, and some of the incidents occurred nearby. Additionally, he had earlier made threats against her. Mildred herself made the claim that she was his intended target. However, Judge LeRoy Millette, Jr. prevented prosecutors from presenting that theory during the trial, saying that a link had not been firmly established.

He didn't make it about race. He was just shooting people to draw attention away from his real target. Also, he wanted money and was an all around nutcase.

To be fair, Marv, that actually says that a link between Muhammad's alleged plan to kill his ex-wife and the shootings had not been firmly established, and so was not presented at trial.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I was there for the first 3 months of the attack. Talk about some scary ****. Had folks pumping gas ducking over for fear of being shot. Everyone was living in fear, and it wasn't just white people, it was anyone who was unlucky enough to get caught in their path.

Edit: You're from VA right? That means you got an up close look at it too...

yep. not to mention it was less than a year after 9/11. the rumors and fear were pretty insane and constant. the whole "be on the lookout for a white conversion van".. because every other vehicle on the beltway isn't a plain ol white conversion van :wacko:

but my son was a newborn and i was so afraid to go out in public with him. i mean like, to tears 'i do not want to go out'. bad combination of new mommy crazies and a perfect storm for legitimate paranoia taking place on almost a daily basis. to this day i think about snipers when i cross a parking lot, everyonce in a while i'll think of it when i'm pumping gas. it's weird how stuff like that sticks with you.

To be fair, Marv, that actually says that a link between Muhammad's alleged plan to kill his ex-wife and the shootings had not been firmly established, and so was not presented at trial.

That's why I wrote under that:

"Also, he wanted money and was an all around nutcase"

He had a lot of Islamic writings in there as well, and drawings from the Matrix. If I used the Muslim angle(which was also inconclusive) then you know NB would have been like see, he was a Muslim, that's why he did it. And he's black, so I'd have folks show up at my job trying to take me away. It's bad enough one person from VJ is already in Hawaii :devil:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

yep. not to mention it was less than a year after 9/11. the rumors and fear were pretty insane and constant. the whole "be on the lookout for a white conversion van".. because every other vehicle on the beltway isn't a plain ol white conversion van :wacko:

but my son was a newborn and i was so afraid to go out in public with him. i mean like, to tears 'i do not want to go out'. bad combination of new mommy crazies and a perfect storm for legitimate paranoia taking place on almost a daily basis. to this day i think about snipers when i cross a parking lot, everyonce in a while i'll think of it when i'm pumping gas. it's weird how stuff like that sticks with you.

I felt sorry for anyone who wasn't black, white, or hispanic. You know DC has a huge immigrant population, they were calling the cops on anyone who they couldn't identify within 2 seconds. That was the only day the 295 was completely empty. I drove it to pick up the latest Jay-Z album(The Blueprint if I'm not mistaken)...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

What I do not get is that the n-word is fine but unless you are black saying the full word is not.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

He had a lot of Islamic writings in there as well, and drawings from the Matrix.

It's this sort of thing that makes a sane person shudder to think about the artifacts one leaves about oneself online and IRL.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que