shockuk

Where is the DS-260?

10 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Thought I would ask the question as I'm always unsure what is going on with this VISA process....

We completed the DS-261 on 12th May and paid the ASOS fees on the 13th may and showed as PAID a couple of days later.

Everything else on the website shows N/A for example supporting and finance docs, IV application, civil docs.

The IV fee shows PAY NOW but when I click on the link the fee shows as zero.

There doesn't seem to be any link to start the DS-260 and I can't click the IV application button on the top right, should I continue to wait for something to happen or is there other steps I can be doing?

Thanks for your support guys!

Hello Everyone,

Thought I would ask the question as I'm always unsure what is going on with this VISA process....

We completed the DS-261 on 12th May and paid the ASOS fees on the 13th may and showed as PAID a couple of days later.

Everything else on the website shows N/A for example supporting and finance docs, IV application, civil docs.

The IV fee shows PAY NOW but when I click on the link the fee shows as zero.

There doesn't seem to be any link to start the DS-260 and I can't click the IV application button on the top right, should I continue to wait for something to happen or is there other steps I can be doing?

Thanks for your support guys!

Their system is down alot of us are yet to pay our iv feee nor fill the ds260. You can send ur civil documents off tho and hopefully the site will be fixed by the end of yhethe week

It takes about a month for the DS-261 to be added to the case file. When that happens the IV invoice will be able to be paid.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Today I was able to select pay IV fee. But I have already sent it via postal mail 10 days ago.

Try and see if it is available for you too.

Good Luck !

My wife just did the check and was about sending it but decided to go online to check, my dob was updated and the select box is there but the fee is yet to appear

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Is anyone here able to pay IV fee recently? I got invoice two days before and since than NVC is giving me different excuse. Please, help me here as I feel so lost.

Is anyone here able to pay IV fee recently? I got invoice two days before and since than NVC is giving me different excuse. Please, help me here as I feel so lost.

Yeah I was able to pay last week, jst give them some time their site will be back to normal

Filed: Country: Argentina
Timeline

We have been trying to pay the fee ever since we paid the first $120 fee. Every time we (my sponsor or I) talk to NVC, they keep saying wait a couple of days, or a week, or even 42 days! We were told two separate times it was being sent to a supervisor because we still were not able to pay. That ended up being a lie, that had gotten our hopes up. I had another NVC agent let me know she was sending it to a supervisor as she could not see anywhere on her system it had been sent to a supervisor. Still waiting to pay the fee....

We have been trying to pay the fee ever since we paid the first $120 fee. Every time we (my sponsor or I) talk to NVC, they keep saying wait a couple of days, or a week, or even 42 days! We were told two separate times it was being sent to a supervisor because we still were not able to pay. That ended up being a lie, that had gotten our hopes up. I had another NVC agent let me know she was sending it to a supervisor as she could not see anywhere on her system it had been sent to a supervisor. Still waiting to pay the fee....

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Please read

The AOS fee has nothing to do with the IV fee.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.