Sign in to follow this  
USA - Visa

Where are Turkish Grocery Stores and Resturants in Southern CA?

12 posts in this topic

My Turkish Wife and I are looking for Turkish grocery stores and Resturants in Southern CA. Can anyone help?

She is looking for:

1. olives she likes

2. and white cheese not Feda but looks a little like feda but tastes milky but not yogurt or Kiefer.

3. Also, Cherry juice, in Istanbul there was one company for example called Cappi that she liked. I wasn't able to finf it on a google search.

4. Also a Turkish community in Los Angeles and surrounding area.

I'm trying to make her transition easy. If you could help with addresses and phones of Turkish grocery stores and Resturants in Southern CA, I'd sure appreciate it.

am4magic@aol.com

Ron

My Turkish Wife and I are looking for Turkish grocery stores and Resturants in Southern CA. Can anyone help?

She is looking for:

1. olives she likes

2. and white cheese not Feda but looks a little like feda but tastes milky but not yogurt or Kiefer.

3. Also, Cherry juice, in Istanbul there was one company for example called Cappi that she liked. I wasn't able to finf it on a google search.

4. Also a Turkish community in Los Angeles and surrounding area.

I'm trying to make her transition easy. If you could help with addresses and phones of Turkish grocery stores and Resturants in Southern CA, I'd sure appreciate it.

am4magic@aol.com

Ron

Where in So CA? We have a middle eastern market near us in Mission Viejo; don't know if it is Turkish specifically though.

Los Angeles area

* Ari's Market - 10515 McFadden Ave. #101-104 Garden Grove, CA.- (714) 531-2747

* Farmers Ranch Market - 7111 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Van Nuys, CA - (818) 781-7111

* Hamle Supermarket - 9895 Warner Ave. Ste A&B Fountain Valley, CA - (714) 378-0588

* Produce Plaza - 18525 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA - (818) 996-4555

* Troy International - 1609-F East McFadden Ave. Santa Ana, CA - (714) 541-5100

* Valley Produce - 18345 Vanowen St. Reseda, CA - (818) 609-1955

Los Angeles area

* Hamle Supermarket - 9895 Warner Ave. Ste A&B Fountain Valley, CA - (714) 378-0588

Thank you for taking the time. This was very helpful.

Ron

Los Angeles area

San Fernando Valley!

We have a Turkish grocery store in my area, but sometimes I am not able to find what I am looking for. A good place to find things is at www.tulumba.com

It's a little more expensive, but when I really want something and can't find it here I am usually able to get it there.

HAMLE turkish market would be your best source.they have all kinds of turkish stuff there.olives,cheese,soup,snacks etc. even turkish delights :)

I would also suggest WHOLESOME CHOICE and SUPER IRVINE. they are both in irvine.

http://www.laturks.org/ LA Turkish community web site.

HAMLE turkish market would be your best source.they have all kinds of turkish stuff there.olives,cheese,soup,snacks etc. even turkish delights :)

I would also suggest WHOLESOME CHOICE and SUPER IRVINE. they are both in irvine.

http://www.laturks.org/ LA Turkish community web site.

Wholesome Choice is the best! But I thought it was more like Persian than Turkish...

If you're in the Riverside/Moreno Valley area send me a message and I'll help you find stuff locally. In a general sense I'd recommend Super King markets in Anaheim and San Fernando. They have very good produce for dirt-cheap and also stock a lot of Turkish brands. It's also always very crowded. I haven't been to Hamle's in Fountain Valley personally, but I've spoken with the owners and it seems like a reasonably safe bet that you'd find or be able to obtain pretty much anything you could want through them.

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.