HAN34

I need help before my interview

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hello everyone. 

I need to ask you about my paperwork for interview. I prepared proof of relationship(pictures, whatsapp chat logs and whatsapp call record, skype documents) total 106 pages. and my fiancee sent me last 3 years 1040 forms, last year w2, employment letter, I134 form, couple pay stubs and letter of intent marry for embassy. So in these documents we have wet signature just in I-134 form and letter of intent marry. Are we need wet signature for any more documents? my interview will be 3 April. and our relationship started 10 months ago. We lived together 4 monts. do you think the time is problem for us to get visa?

I'm so stresful, I need your help for being relax.

There won't be any other signed documents that you need aside from the I-134 and letter of intent. 

The 4 months stay shouldn't be a problem as long as you didn't overstay or work illegally if you went to stay with him in the US. And if you've stayed together for 4 months, I'm sure it yielded you guys some good relationship evidence.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

thank you for your answer. I didn't overstay in US and didn't work illegally. I went last summer with work and travel program. So I stayed and worked completely legal. and yes in 4 monts we have good evidence. I met her family and we ate dinner together. Also we worked at the same resort. So we have evidence from resort too. I'm still nervous because I want to get my visa soo bad. I had to come back to my country even if we didn't want that because my visa ended on September. 

I have a VJ friend who met her fiance while on J-1 and they worked in the same resort like you guys. If everything is legal, you have nothing much to worry about :) So good luck to you because you have already secured yourself and interview. Hopefully it's a YES by the consulate!

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

You are most welcome and thank you :) It will still be awhile before we get adjudicated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.