Andrei25

5 months no touch !!!

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Monday will be 5 months from when we send the I-129F, and from january 15th they didnt touch it. What we should do?

We think at :

1) Call at office and speak with tier 2 ..... or ....

2) Send a Service request ?!

:help: :help: :help: :help:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello how are you I filed my one day after you and I'm still waiting as well I'm going to call on June 10th. And see what is the hold up good luck on your ending process

Timeline

hey!!! well I am not so great because the great texas is moving like a snail, monday my fiancee will call and she will try to speak with a tier 2. and we will wait to see what they will say. if they will not say nothing convincing we will send a service request. I dont know, I have friend who send after me, same country, and the US part is not military or something special and they got approved in 1 month... not nice. I dont like how Texas work at all. Lazy !!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Monday will be 5 months from when we send the I-129F, and from january 15th they didnt touch it. What we should do?

We think at :

But you received your noa1 right?

Being handled by tsc?

Hello I received my NoA1 from TSC 12/27/2013. My suggestion would be to wait for 6 months to pass, I know this is difficult, but it seems that we only receive from TSC is misinformation or disinformation. The best information is from folks who have received their NoA2 from TSC and their timeframe. All of you who have taken the time to provide this information I thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Ugh! It is so frustrating i had to finally register here.

My date is also 12/27. what is the deal with Texas?? It is over 5 months. So i called customer service. She said the computer wont even allow her to input my request for contact, because they are still working on November cases. Well this is frustrating because every where i go online to check for the time frame is all reporting 5 months!

and what is unfair is when some people get 30 day approvals. Dont get me wrong, I am happy for them, but I think someone getting 30 days, and some one waiting 8 months, means something is wrong with the system!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K-1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Yes , we got noa1

There is definitely a huge discrepancy between Texas and California but 5 months seems to be about average for Texas at present. As far as the Case Status goes.. it is not reliable because they are often not updated and I have known of many who have never had a touch on their status and have been approved and long gone and still nothing. It can't hurt to make a call and see how your case is looking if you can get to talk to a Tier 2 and otherwise just hang in there.. it can't be far off.

(Around a year ago Texas was running at about 8 months so things arent looking so bad now).

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

ok i dont understand this K1 procces at all,does it matter what country your fiance comes from,or are all the people in the same boat,i dont understand how do they work if some people get it after a month or 2 and some after 6 or 8,then they dont go by order

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ok i dont understand this K1 procces at all,does it matter what country your fiance comes from,or are all the people in the same boat,i dont understand how do they work if some people get it after a month or 2 and some after 6 or 8,then they dont go by order

me too dont know how they work some people get it just 2 days after they received the NOA1... and yet some waiting for so long... i just hope they will work balance and fair :crying::clock:

04-10-2014 I129F mail (458pm)
04-14-2014 I129F / usps delivered (1156pm)
04-15-2014 uscis accepted
04-17-2014 NOA1 date
04-18-2014 email (334pm)
04-22-2014 alien registration change
04-23-2014 NOA1 hard copy received
05-13-2014 RFE
05-17-2014 RFE hard copy
05-22-2014 RFE response mail (1234pm)
05-24-2014 RFE / usps delivered (1132am)
05-27-2014 RFE uscis accepted (26 is holiday)
05-27-2014 RFE response review
06-12-2014 NOA2 via website
06-16-2014 NOA2 hard copy received
06-25-2014 MCN via phone
06-26-2014 visa fee payment
06-27-2014 MRV validate / start haunting for interview schedule
06-27-2014 Case In-transit
07-01-2014 Case Ready
07-02-2014 finally got the interview schedule
07-07-2014 i134 mailed
07-08-2014 gather documents (nbi,cenomar,birth cert)
07-09-2014 medical
07-11-2014 medical passed (k1/k2)
07-24-2014 eligibility letter
07-24-2014 NVC email
07-30-2014 interview (approved!!)
07-31-2014 case open (ready) (check after 2 business days)
08-05-2014 case open (ready) (check after 2 business days) AGAIN
08-06-2014 administrative processing
08-07-2014 VISA ISSUED
08-12-2014 VISA IN HAND
08-20-2014 cfo
08-29-2014 FLIGHT :dancing: :dance: :dancing:
09-10-2014 apply for ssn
09-15-2014 receive ssn
10-01-2014 apply for ML
10-22-2014 wedding
02-11-2015 AOS EAD AP packet sent at Chicago lockbox tru USPS (10:59am)
02-13-2015 packet delivered (09:40am)
event.png

Filed: Timeline

We think at :

Hey!

Im 5 months and 1 week as of Today! there's sill some Nov. and Dec. filers still waiting for their approvals...you can't put up a service request online.it will appear that you're still pending :S You can call USCIS and they will tell you. Sir, we are working on Dec. 3rd filers! :( because they are amonth behind

Timeline

Well i forgot where I read about California, but that person said at CSC they dont make backgroud check? if is true... I dont know. Anyway, start from monday we will call at texas everyday until they will get tired of us bahahah.

Texas = SNAILS !!!! Even a snail its moving faster then TSC :ranting: :ranting:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Hello, it took 8 months for us and now we are at the nvc stage which has taking 3 months and a half?. It's very frustrating because they are indeed very backed up. Hope we will hear an interview date by next month, but at this rate who knows.??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.