acctinks

DS 260 PRINT CONFIRMATION PAGE HELP!

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-4 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there,

I am petitioning my father. He submitted and completed his online DS 260 application, however, he did not print or save the confirmation page that he is suppose to bring at the interview. We tried going into the ceac website to print it, however, we are unable to because it is locked. He also doesn't have anything on this email. Has anyone ever experienced this issue? Is there any alternative? they won't even let him in the u.s. embassy without it. Please help. This is really causing my father to stress out, he already has health issues. Please help!

Hi there,

I am petitioning my father. He submitted and completed his online DS 260 application, however, he did not print or save the confirmation page that he is suppose to bring at the interview. We tried going into the ceac website to print it, however, we are unable to because it is locked. He also doesn't have anything on this email. Has anyone ever experienced this issue? Is there any alternative? they won't even let him in the u.s. embassy without it. Please help. This is really causing my father to stress out, he already has health issues. Please help!

Nvc emails the confirmation of ds260 as soon as ds260 has been filled. It is in the form of pdf file that contains the confirmation.

He might have received on the email id that has been originally registered.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Go to ceac. Click on the iv application. Click "next" at the bottom right hand side until you reach to the very last page and you will see there the barcoded ds260 confirmation page. Click PRINT CONFIRMATION.

Print an extra copy so if you lose it again, you'll have another copy.

Don't worry it won't re-open your case.

Timeline

I tried the instructions above. I called the NVC to walk me through in printing this, and it didn't work. They said that the U.S. Embassy in the Philippines are in the file, therefore it is locked. They said I would have to call the U.S. Embassy. I called them and they just told me they will escalate the issue, however there is no approximate time frame when they can fix this. My father is getting ill from all the stress. The NVC doesn't understand why he was turned away. They will be emailing me in a couple of days that even the NVC couldn't print the confirmation page. NVC also told me my father can show up for his interview and have the receptionist call NVC. NVC doesn't really seem to know what to do either. This whole thing is very strange and very stressful.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Have you checked your dad's email inbox yourself? Or the spam folder?

That's the exact instructions I gave to another VJ member and he was successful to print another copy of his ds260 confirmation page.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

If anyone ever has this problem, the only way to fix this is to call the embassy. Wait a week, and they unlock. What happened was my dad submitted but he never hit the confirmation. So it looks completed, but not really since he exited before he did the confirmation. So no, it will not show up anywhere, not in your email or applicant email, or the ceac website (other than a locked confirmation button). I panicked, but now I see no reason to panic, I only panicked because I didn't see anyone with similar experience. But I also called the embassy and emailed at least once a day.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: China
Timeline

Hi, I have had the same problem. My son submitted DS-260 online in China, he did not print the confirmation page. When we came back click the botton, it was been locked. We asked a lawyer and he gave me a DS-260 payment receipt confirmation page. I don't know if it is the correct confirmation page. Can you help me confirm if I have the right document? Please see attached.

IMG_20150523_0001.pdf

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Hi, I have had the same problem. My son submitted DS-260 online in China, he did not print the confirmation page. When we came back click the botton, it was been locked. We asked a lawyer and he gave me a DS-260 payment receipt confirmation page. I don't know if it is the correct confirmation page. Can you help me confirm if I have the right document? Please see attached.

No. Your file is the payment receipt, it is not DS260 confirmation.

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.