Mr. Big Dog

Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Don't say you weren't warned.

christwirelogo3.pngObama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness

Barack Obama has used genetics to manufacture the most powerful virus in the history of mankind. The virus is an evolved form of EBOLA, a deadly virus that causes the body to bleed to death in a week.

According to sources, there is an antidote for the virus. The cure was tested at the CDC facility in Georgia this week, where an infected doctor has been nearly cured, against all odds.

Keep in mind, Obama-era evolution of Ebola has already killed thousands in Africa, and only moments ago, a person dropped dead in London from Obama-Ebola.

Do no forget, the B.O. in Ebola stands for Barack Obama. The rest of the acronym has been up for debate in the news media community.

The new Ebola virus is a control mechanism designed to destroy Christianity in America once and for all.

The virus is easily spread and all of the illegals who have just so suddenly been allowed to come into America, you may ask why is this happening? They are all carriers of the virus. They have the cure already in their bloodstream, but they are contagious. These illegals are the source of the spread and just you watch, in about 30 days the first cases of Ebola will start infecting Americans.

But the government already has the cure. So what is the problem?

The problem is that Obama controls the cure. He hired Kathleen Sebelius to create a ‘cover organization’, Obamacare, so he could pour all of the money into research of this super-virus.

After the virus starts to infect all Americans, only those who agree to support Obama, do not use their right to free speech to call him a horrible non-American ‘president’, and who sign up for Obamcare will be able to get the cure. The cure will slip into your bloodstream an RDIF chip that is marked with ancient symbology which ties into Biblical prophesy. This could be seen as the Mark of the Beast.

Do not take my word for it, just read for yourself how Obama’s plan to destroy Christians and Jesus, then reign in a New Age of Liberal Darkness, is starting. The flood of illegals infected has already been discovered.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Filed: Timeline

in other news:

Rick Wiles: Obama 'Maliciously Infecting US Soldiers With Ebola'

Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/6/2014 3:15 pm

Rick Wiles warned last week that a decision to send U.S. service members on a relief mission in West Africa to help contain the Ebola outbreak is more proof that President Obama’s “job is to destroy the United States of America, and he’s doing it quite well.”

The “Trunews” host said on Friday that President Obama is either out of his mind or is “maliciously infecting U.S. soldiers with Ebola so that it spreads through the American Armed Forces and they bring it back to the United States like World War I vets brought the Spanish flu back to America.”

“I’m shocked that American military commanders are letting this guy get away with it,” he added. “Are they stupid and incompetent or are they deliberately letting Ebola spread? The jury’s still out on this one. Either they are brain-dead stupid or they want Ebola to spread.”

Wiles also expressed fears that Obama will sabotage the public health response to the case of a person in Dallas diagnosed with Ebola because he is a “traitor” and a “foreign agent” who wants to bring down the U.S. from within.

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/rick-wiles-obama-maliciously-infecting-us-soldiers-ebola#sthash.irngPlZl.dpuf

Filed: Other Timeline

You actually think the bumper sticker should be illegal? What is that, good 'ol fashioned European fascism?

Actually, I do think that bumper stickers that encourage people to drive improperly or interfere in the proper use of the roads should be subject to scrutiny and removal but I wouldn't make it a criminal offense, just one you can be fined for :)

I think I might suggest it to the local law enforcement, they do enjoy a good money making scheme, I am sure they would be 100% behind it :D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Americans really love mindless slogans don't they?

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Americans are addicted to bumper stickers. I saw one yesterday, 'The closer you get, the slower I go". That's inciting road rage but apparently perfectly legal. Crazy ;)

Nothing more annoying than a tailgater; slow right down and make sure you get through a traffic light and they don't is the best way to handle them :)

Edited by Hotter Otter

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Nothing more annoying than a tailgater; slow right down and make sure you get through a traffic light and they don't is the best way to handle them :)

You do know that not keeping up with traffic flow is an offense? Not only that, but annoying someone who is clearly incapable of understanding how to drive and will not appreciate your attempts at driver ed is bound to end in tears ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

You do know that not keeping up with traffic flow is an offense? Not only that, but annoying someone who is clearly incapable of understanding how to drive and will not appreciate your attempts at driver ed is bound to end in tears ;)

Well how about when you are keeping up with traffic flow and the ####### behind is tailgating. Not exactly a rare occurrence and seeing them stuck at the lights while you sail on through just makes it better. I don't care if they learn from it or not!

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Well how about when you are keeping up with traffic flow and the ####### behind is tailgating. Not exactly a rare occurrence and seeing them stuck at the lights while you sail on through just makes it better. I don't care if they learn from it or not!

You suggested slowing down when it occurs. I am not sure how you do that and keep up with traffic flow? Still, if that's a game you enjoy, you go for it, but seems to me like you think that because some #### breaks the law, your response should be to break it too and that way everyone on the road will be safer. I don't get that logic.