1,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have noticed the Igor's list hasn't moved at all.

March went from 113 people to 117 over a few days. December is still the same. November has 23 people left on the list (usual amount based on previous months). Beside march, all the lists are increasing in numbers I think because people are using VJ's timeline.

It is so hard to stay positive, but being from a country with good standing in the USA and financially stable I'll end up being one of the last ones I guess.

Couldn't agree with you more! I (naively) thought that being from the UK might have some sort of positive influence - low fraud, financially secure etc etc but we hit our 5 month mark today.

Keep smiling everyone, we will get there and, as my dad says - nothing worthwhile is ever easy.

Couldn't agree with you more! I (naively) thought that being from the UK might have some sort of positive influence - low fraud, financially secure etc etc but we hit our 5 month mark today.

Keep smiling everyone, we will get there and, as my dad says - nothing worthwhile is ever easy.

Same here, I thought that with the UK as well.. Don't think it's really true ^_^

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-09

(Sent to NVC: 2014-09-15)

NVC Received : 2014-09-22

NVC Left :2014-09-26

Medical : 2014-09-29

Consulate Received : 2014-09-29

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-06

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Date : 2014-11-07

Interview Result : APPROVED!!

AP : 2014-11-12 (2 hours)

Issued: 2014- 11- 12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Looks like we are amongst the early March crowd.

Sent our application Feb 26th and officially received at the Lockbox on March 1st. NOA 1 March 5th...

Our latest update is from March 10th "Alien Registration Number was changed" Sigh...

I've been refraining from posting on the "TSC is taking too long threads" but this one seemed to have a different tone.

NOA1 March 5th at the Trek Less * Service Center :) ...I mean Texas

* - Trek Less "Traveled" ...in other words, we must be taking the scenic route.....especially those from 2013

Our Cases were put on trucks. The trucks headed west on IH-20 & then exited somewhere between Fort Worth & the IH-10/IH-20 junction out in west Texas. The trucks exited so they could chart new roads, even though the applications had no reason to be put on these trucks. But since they're on them, they're along for the long road to chart new roads. No one knows when the trucks will reappear, but when they do, they will be heading back to the TSC to be processed.

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Our Cases were put on trucks. The trucks headed west on IH-20 & then exited somewhere between Fort Worth & the IH-10/IH-20 junction out in west Texas. The trucks exited so they could chart new roads, even though the applications had no reason to be put on these trucks. But since they're on them, they're along for the long road to chart new roads. No one knows when the trucks will reappear, but when they do, they will be heading back to the TSC to be processed.

Thats brilliant.

My fiancee and I are one of the latest. We were supposed to file in February, but she didn't have money. Eventually I had to transfer her money through a friend of hers since she doesnt have paypal. Then we forgot to sign the I-129F (she missed it between all the files) and so we ended up on 28th of march

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Applications from the Philippines are expedited, you got approved in 43 days when the rest of us have to wait around 5 months. Not exactly relevant you posting in this thread really. Not trying to offend you but I'm sure this thread was started because us at TSC who aren't being expedited don't want to become more depressed seeing how fast you got approved. Perhaps just the regular March 2014 thread for you?!

I know I sound mean but that post angered me slightly.

OMG :huh: I didn't mean to angered any of you at all. I just seen the OP post titled March TSC so I just also added my comment since I'm a march filer and from TSC. I seen members in here from other countries got approved fast also. And yea that's very rude of you to attack me like that. I'm so sorry that you're so bitter of me just because you did not receive your NOA2 yet. I wish the best for you and that you will receive yours very soon. It doesn't mean that I got my NOA2 that I will also be processed fast at NVC. I seen people in here got stuck in NVC for so long or might have problems that delays the processing. We just started in this journey and still got a long way to go to be able to be with our love ones. If you and the OP are that mad of my post then message the administrators then to remove my post in this thread. I do not want to argue any of you to the post I did not intend to cause craziness and OA reactions in here. Good luck to all of us in this journey to be with our love ones.

Timeline

Love this! :rofl:

Timeline

OMG :huh: I didn't mean to angered any of you at all. I just seen the OP post titled March TSC so I just also added my comment since I'm a march filer and from TSC. I seen members in here from other countries got approved fast also. And yea that's very rude of you to attack me like that. I'm so sorry that you're so bitter of me just because you did not receive your NOA2 yet. I wish the best for you and that you will receive yours very soon. It doesn't mean that I got my NOA2 that I will also be processed fast at NVC. I seen people in here got stuck in NVC for so long or might have problems that delays the processing. We just started in this journey and still got a long way to go to be able to be with our love ones. If you and the OP are that mad of my post then message the administrators then to remove my post in this thread. I do not want to argue any of you to the post I did not intend to cause craziness and OA reactions in here. Good luck to all of us in this journey to be with our love ones.

My post wasn't supposed to be an attack and I am sorry if you felt that way...I was just saying that you posting in this thread isn't relevant considering you have already been approved and your case was expedited. You're on to the next stage already. Maybe you just didn't read the OP or other posts? The OP clearly explains why this thread was started.

Maybe we should have a 'March TSC 2014 waiting for NOA2' thread??? It's a bit of a long title though ha!

Please just have awareness and sensitivity of where you are posting is all I ask. Good luck to you though, you're at NVC now so not long to go for you I'm sure.

Thanks for starting this thread by the way. I can't bear to read the others!! At least I have the sun here in London to turn my frown upside-down!

Happy weekend everyone x

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I think we got robbed on that route as IH-20 isn't very scenic :)

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Timeline

March filer, Recieved NAO1 on the 10th, copy on the 12th. Going stir crazy waiting!

Transferred? No

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-03

I-129F NOA1: 2014-03-10

I-129F NOA2: 2014-08-28

Sent to NVC: 2014-09-03

Arrived at NVC: 2014-09-12

Case Number: 2014-09-16

Embassy Received Case: 2014-09-23

Medical (Passed). 2014-10-23

Interview (APPROVED) 2014-12-18

Visa In Hand. 2014-12-30

MOVING DAY!!! 2015-01-02

Wedding!! 2015-01-24

Timeline

There is one less app on december. So thats on 63.

This waiting is indeed frustrating. I am currently saving everything I don't need to spend. I will leave some behind to pay some bills (phone mostly) the rest I will transfer onto a bank account. Already planning all that stuff. Gotta do something while waiting. And the waiting is causing both our psoriasis to breakout bad...

Timeline

There is one less app on december. So thats on 63.

This waiting is indeed frustrating. I am currently saving everything I don't need to spend. I will leave some behind to pay some bills (phone mostly) the rest I will transfer onto a bank account. Already planning all that stuff. Gotta do something while waiting. And the waiting is causing both our psoriasis to breakout bad...

The only good thing about waiting is I can work a ton of overtime and am getting debt paid off! Managed to pay 3k in the last few months.

Transferred? No

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-03

I-129F NOA1: 2014-03-10

I-129F NOA2: 2014-08-28

Sent to NVC: 2014-09-03

Arrived at NVC: 2014-09-12

Case Number: 2014-09-16

Embassy Received Case: 2014-09-23

Medical (Passed). 2014-10-23

Interview (APPROVED) 2014-12-18

Visa In Hand. 2014-12-30

MOVING DAY!!! 2015-01-02

Wedding!! 2015-01-24

Timeline

We are still waiting too. We got the NOA1 March 19th. And I assume I chose the wrong Service Center since California seems much faster now. And it seems to me that it takes more time for European. I mean what kind of reason do they have to leave the country other than being with the fiancé/fianceé and getting married -_-:clock: Well,good luck to all March filers!!

Sadly we dont get to pick the Service Centre. If we could or I think most of us would have chosen CSC based on what Nov-Feb are experiencing.

I noticed, by tracking the timelines, there is no movement whatsoever. People from Dec-Jan are asking for requests and/or are contacting a senator. This is seems like a dark future ahead and I think it will hopefully result in more news articles to shine light on the situation.

Its super demoralizing to see CSC people waving their short times in our faces with their separate topic. I wish the mods would fix that in this section of the site.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.