51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

OMG God is so Good woke up to text that his K1 has been approved. Can't stop crying coz I had given up on January. Oh by way I am August filer. 20 August to be precise........

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats_35.gif

Our Journey
6/13/2012 Sent I-129F package
6/14/2012 NOA1 --> California Service Center
9/25/2012 NOA2
10/01/2012 NOA2 Hardcopy received
10/01/2012 NVC Received
10/19/2012 Left NVC
11/30/2012 Picked-up Packet from Local Post Office
01/16/2013 Medical
01/23/2013 Interview - In AP

09/24/2013 Visa picked-up from DOMEX
10/10/2013 POE Ft. Lauderdale

10/28/2013 Applied for Social Security Number

01/01/2014 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

heart_28.gif

OMG God is so Good woke up to text that his K1 has been approved. Can't stop crying coz I had given up on January. Oh by way I am August filer. 20 August to be precise........

congartes for you...and good luck on next steps...i m expecting same on every day...sent 15.august

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

congrats. wow it was fast. did you do a service request? cos us we are july filer but did not get the noa2 yet. just wondering if you can share something that might help to us.

congrats. wow it was fast. did you do a service request? cos us we are july filer but did not get the noa2 yet. just wondering if you can share something that might help to us.

ye would be good...i m interested too

Edited by OlimpLabs

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I didn't do anything at all. I have been calling them every week though to just so maybe they got tired of my calls not sure.........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats! are you an F1 or K1 filer?

Love Love Love

congrats... that's awesome... Hopefully they will start hitting more and more August filers... we are one of them :)

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”

― Aristotle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.