Deep in Love

PLEASE HELP!!! I-134 QUESTION

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am sending package to my fiancee. My I-129F was approved last month. My case is now at the embassy, but we have not receive documents meaning no medical or interview time is set yet. I want to send package since someone is delivering for me. I need to clear a couple things here....

I start my questions and please help everyone!!

1) I have bank statment verifying my funds, signed and dated by the bank officer, do I need to have statments of my bank account with the I-134 or not? Remember it is K1-visa?

2) I-134 questions #7. "I have other personal property, the reasonable value of which is". Is it where I put the home value that I wone one third of or not? Do I do the total value of the home and divided by 3 or how I need to do this?

...... The same question # 7. where it say.." I own real estate valued at" Is this the right place to add the value of the home I own one third of? Also right in the bottom of that it say..." With mortgage or other encumbrances thereon amounting to $------"? What I need to do here?

3). Question # 10. " I have submitted a visa petition to U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services on behalf of the following persons. If none, state None" Do I put my fiancee's name here that I petitioned for her?

4) Question # 11. " I intend or dont intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person anmed in item 3" What to do here? Do I need to check mark the intend or the do not intend to contribute specific amount? Please Please please help me. :bonk: I am so overwelmed.

Thanks guys in advance.

Hi everyone,

I am sending package to my fiancee. My I-129F was approved last month. My case is now at the embassy, but we have not receive documents meaning no medical or interview time is set yet. I want to send package since someone is delivering for me. I need to clear a couple things here....

1) I have bank statment verifying my funds, signed and dated by the bank officer, do I need to have statments of my bank account with the I-134 or not? Remember it is K1-visa?

2) I-134 questions #7. "I have other personal property, the reasonable value of which is". Is it where I put the home value that I wone one third of or not? Do I do the total value of the home and divided by 3 or how I need to do this?

...... The same question # 7. where it say.." I own real estate valued at" Is this the right place to add the value of the home I own one third of? Also right in the bottom of that it say..." With mortgage or other encumbrances thereon amounting to $------"? What I need to do here?

3). Question # 10. " I have submitted a visa petition to U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services on behalf of the following persons. If none, state None" Do I put my fiancee's name here that I petitioned for her?

4) Question # 11. " I intend or dont intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person anmed in item 3" What to do here? Do I need to check mark the intend or the do not intend to contribute specific amount? Please Please please help me. :bonk: I am so overwelmed.

Thanks guys in advance.

Have you viewed the example form? http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

Part One: The K-1 Visa Journey:

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)
Interview: October 24, 2012 - Review | Visa Delivered: October 31, 2012

Part Two: Entry and Adjusting Status:

POE: November 18, 2012 (at SFO) - Review
Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Part Three: Removal of Conditions:

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

Timeline

Have you viewed the example form? http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

Thanks for the info. Here is my questions again.

Based on the sample form, then for the K1-Visa, I dont need to ansure question # 11 on I-134 whether or not I intend to contribute specific support to my fiancee, is it right?

Do I need to include bank history of statments or just the letter from the bank verifying my funds is sufficiant?

thanks

Thanks for the info. Here is my questions again.

Based on the sample form, then for the K1-Visa, I dont need to ansure question # 11 on I-134 whether or not I intend to contribute specific support to my fiancee, is it right?

You do answer it, just use the text included on the example form.

Do I need to include bank history of statments or just the letter from the bank verifying my funds is sufficiant?

thanks

Are you using your bank statements in lieu of paystubs/employment information?

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)

Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

Timeline

You do answer it, just use the text included on the example form.

Are you using your bank statements in lieu of paystubs/employment information?

I have a letter from my employer verifying my employement and I have 6 months worth of my paystubs. I also have a letter from my bank stating when the account was opened my last year's total deposit and current balacne, dated and signed by the bank officer. I am wondering if I need to include histry of my account or account statments? Do I or I dont?

I have a letter from my employer verifying my employement and I have 6 months worth of my paystubs. I also have a letter from my bank stating when the account was opened my last year's total deposit and current balacne, dated and signed by the bank officer. I am wondering if I need to include histry of my account or account statments? Do I or I dont?

If you're using a letter verifying your employment and paystubs and you meet the poverty guideline, you don't need to fill out the bank account, mortgage portions of the form.

Coming Soon...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone,

1) I have bank statment verifying my funds, signed and dated by the bank officer, do I need to have statments of my bank account with the I-134 or not? Remember it is K1-visa? - You do not need this at all, unless you are listing assets, such as a savings account because you do not make enough in income alone. If you want to list your bank accounts, then yes, the letter from the bank is enough.

...... The same question # 7. where it say.." I own real estate valued at" Is this the right place to add the value of the home I own one third of? Also right in the bottom of that it say..." With mortgage or other encumbrances thereon amounting to $------"? What I need to do here? - Again, if your income is enough all on its own, then there is no need to list assets at all. Leave the entire assets section blank. To use a house, you need to get an appraisal and show the amount of the mortgage so the lien can be deducted from the value and get the net value that would be used. If you only own a third of it, I think I would not bother. All assets must be liquid and easily turned to cash within a year without any hardship to the sponsor.

3). Question # 10. " I have submitted a visa petition to U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services on behalf of the following persons. If none, state None" Do I put my fiancee's name here that I petitioned for her? - Like the example form shows, you put your fiancee there and the NOA1 date for your I-129F.

4) Question # 11. " I intend or dont intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person anmed in item 3" What to do here? Do I need to check mark the intend or the do not intend to contribute specific amount? - Follow the example form.

Please Please please help me. :bonk: I am so overwelmed.

Thanks guys in advance.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Hey are you sending in original tax forms, if so, does it mean they are signed and dated? Because the ones I have are electronically signed with a PIN, does that count? thanks

I don't know myself. I will be sending IRS tax transcripts. I think this is acceptable. Did you get your pacakge from the embassy?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tax transcripts are fine, and for us, I just sent in my printout of the return my accountant emailed me, not 'original', and it was fine. There aren't really original tax records these days, it's all filed electronically.

I wrote in the real estate amount anyway, just writing it in is all you have to do, no other documentation needed, so it can't hurt.

Not a bad to send in your bank account info now that you already have it, but yeah, you probably didn't need it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.