N E O 176

change joint sponsor !!!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello my friend , frist i would to congratulation every one got his interview .

you know guys next VB will be 01oct09 or 08oct09 & my PD 26oct09 that mean i will get my interview next may (if GOD want that )

my question is '' can i change my joint sponsor befor my interview''??? if yes how come ???? just tack taxs & new form I864 of new jiont sponsor or i must send that to NVC & pay 88$ ???

i would like to know coz if joint sponsor lost his job or have proplem with me or leave USA . that mean i lose my case & my visa ??? or can have new joint sponsor befor my interview .

thx my friend God bless you & GOOD LUCK

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If you should change the current joint sponsor you can. You will not pay another $88.00 fee to process the application. Since your case is.completed I.would recommend not contacting the NVC to make changes since this would require them to pull the file from the queue. I would suggest bringing the new complete I-864 to the interview with all the supporting documents.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

If you should change the current joint sponsor you can. You will not pay another $88.00 fee to process the application. Since your case is.completed I.would recommend not contacting the NVC to make changes since this would require them to pull the file from the queue. I would suggest bringing the new complete I-864 to the interview with all the supporting documents.

so i must have I864 & his taxs of new my joint sponsor .

what about CO when he/she will find different joint sponbsor ??? that may make proplem with me ???

Timeline

hey RICARDO are u sure from this info ?? just tack new form I864 & taxs for new joint sponsor on my interview ?

Timeline

so i must have I864 & his taxs of new my joint sponsor .

what about CO when he/she will find different joint sponbsor ??? that may make proplem with me ???

No it will be no issue. None.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

hey RICARDO are u sure from this info ?? just tack new form I864 & taxs for new joint sponsor on my interview ?

yes i am sure. You can take the NEW COMPLETED form I-864 to the interview. Personally it it was me and the documents were not expired 5 would leave it as it is. But if was 10+ months since you submitted the I-864s i would provide the update done.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

yes i am sure. You can take the NEW COMPLETED form I-864 to the interview. Personally it it was me and the documents were not expired 5 would leave it as it is. But if was 10+ months since you submitted the I-864s i would provide the update done.

thx RICARDO i was ask coz my joint sponsor who i file to NVC leave NY & i worry to he cant send to me his taxs so i think to change my joint sponsor. any way if i change my joint sopnsor it will be this month or next month coz my interview will be on May (if God want that)

thx my friend for ur info :)

Edited by N E O 176

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.