2HAPPY

Q18 on I-129F

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

"WE MET ON A DATING SITE, MATCH.COM, IN JUNE, 2011. WE EMAILED, SKYPED, PHONED UNTIL WE DECIDED TO MEET IN PERSON. WE MET IN PERSON 08/19/11 IN DONETSK AIRPORT, UKRAINE, FROM THERE WE WENT TO MARIUPOL WHERE WE SPENT 12 DAYS TOGETHER. ON 08/27/11 I PROPOSED HER. THEN I WENT BACK TO VISIT HER ON 10/17/11 AND WE STAYED TOGETHER TILL I CAME BACK TO THE US 12/06/11."

I-129F

Q: 18

PLEASE ANY ADVICE ON THIS OR IS JUST FINE WHAT I SAY, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :)

P.D. CAP LETTERS CUZ SOMEBODY TOLD IS BETTER TO FILL THE FORMS IN CAPS

Edited by 2HAPPY

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

"WE MET ON A DATING SITE, MATCH.COM, IN JUNE, 2011. WE EMAILED, SKYPED, PHONED UNTIL WE DECIDED TO MEET IN PERSON. WE MET IN PERSON 08/19/11 IN DONETSK AIRPORT, UKRAINE, FROM THERE WE WENT TO MARIUPOL WHERE WE SPENT 12 DAYS TOGETHER. ON 08/27/11 I PROPOSED HER. THEN I WENT BACK TO VISIT HER ON 10/17/11 AND WE STAYED TOGETHER TILL I CAME BACK TO THE US 12/06/11."

I-129F

Q: 18

PLEASE ANY ADVICE ON THIS OR IS JUST FINE WHAT I SAY, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :)

P.D. CAP LETTERS CUZ SOMEBODY TOLD IS BETTER TO FILL THE FORMS IN CAPS

Alla is from Donetsk! :dance: I know, so what? :lol:

Sounds fine, you do not need all caps.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

They're actually asking about when you met in person in the last 2 years, not when you actually met each other for the first time.

Has your fiance/e met or seen you in the two-year period immediately preceding the filing of this petition?

[ ]Yes [ ]No

Describe the circumstances under which you met....

Mine simply said "Vanessa and I met in person in October 2008 when Vanessa travelled to the United States and stayed in Houston, Texas with me for sixty-five (65) days before returning to Australia." We were approved without RFE. Tony and I have KNOWN each other since Sept 2007 but that wasn't what the qn was asking.

I wouldn't, that's not what the question is asking for. They are not asking for a detailed list of every visit that's been made. They're simply asking how the couple met.

The evidence of passport stamps/pictures/receipts will give dates of when the visits are.

Actually evidence of the most recent visit would be best. The question is asking for when the couple met IN PERSON, not how long they've been dating or known each other. Front-loading with evidence of multiple visits isn't an issue as long as they're within the 2 years (so they don't get confused).

Filed: Timeline

ty Vanessa&Tony

please some help... what is the date of filing... the date I send the paper in the usps or the date uscis gets the papers... they send you a letter with a "received date" and "Notice Date" so what is the filing date??? this is for question number Q-11 I-129F

Edited by 2HAPPY

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

ty Vanessa&Tony

please some help... what is the date of filing... the date I send the paper in the usps or the date uscis gets the papers... they send you a letter with a "received date" and "Notice Date" so what is the filing date??? this is for question number Q-11 I-129F

It'll be the receipt date on the NOA1 or your priority date from your prior k1. They should be the same.

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.