adillabbas

What to do now?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone i have done the interview on 15th june 2011 and i answers all the question soo good and the co said ok let me look at your tax and suddenly he said oh ive neva done this child support thing before its a lot of calculation can you please wait he left for half n hour i was standing there after half and hour he said can u please sit down ill call you back...and my college work on that i said ok and 4 hours left nobody call m i was asking that the guy said he will call me in 15 mins and no one call me after that 2 pakistani people called my name at 4:20 pm and said come in the room and they ask me so rudely that ive done sumthing wrong and i question all the answers correctly even my wife boss name...and take my Facebook id and password i provide that but i forgot to tell them that i put a security on it because the cell was in the deposit box...and when don't have NE more question they said ok we are done and now you can go on the same window 6 and the same Guy Andrew was there n said hi again..and looking into papers and said i am sorry to tell you but ur wife income requirement does not meet the poverty guideline and i explain him how and he said she got 4 children .. yeah she have 4 but only 3 girls living with her the boy is 18th and living with his dad agrees to pay 100% for him....and then he said oh OK and he change the topic to oh and we cant except Retirement fund and i explain him its not a job related 401 k its qudro given by her x husband and he said u have to pay penalty on that i said yeah even if u dont take it out after 5 years they will take the penalty and we are still above that and then he said oh you know this document doest clearly said that ur wife is not support the Boy and i said what if i submit some document which proves that and he said then ill give u favor ill check that and let u know.... the paper he give me is 221 g letter he point out Joint Sponsor And AP as well...so what should i do now?am i approved or not i dunno i give the evidence but the guy see that but don wanna see that or he is finding the excuse and as he told me send me some clear statement which proves my step son don't live with her den i can do sum thing now we are sending those prove but i dono if they said what is DAT we ask for joint sponsor and u send this.....and they kept my passport as well and said when u resumbit the evidence after AP Ur visa will be issued i am confused ne help will be appreciated thanks

eDztp5.png

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

basically in a nutshell...we are ok for 5 ppl in household not 6...they included 6....we included 5. Now they want us to verify clearly with submission of simple documents (i have letter from attorney outlining the situation that i do not claim my 18 yr old son, he is considered a majority in NC and per the guidelines if that happens then we dont have to include him) plus i also have supporting documents showing i never paid child support to him and his father pays 100%

he got a slip of paper asking for joint sponsor bcos they are as of right now, until we submit new documents proving i dont support my son, considering my household size of 6. They also thought my 401k was job related. it isn't it was part of a qualified domestic relations order thru the divorce. it will cash itself out in 4 years even if i dont do anything.

we are submitting letter from attorney outlining child support issues, all evidence from sons drivers license, his bank statement, a bank statement from my bank saying ive never sent any child support to my ex or my son, my apt lease showing tenants as me and the 3 girls, the QDRO info showing it was given in divorce settlement and other parenting documents showing my ex pays 100% of clothing, school supplies all medical related exxpenses covered and not covered by insurance and 100% of college exp.

Because they gave us a letter for joint sponsor but told him to send supporting documents proving i only have 3 dependents, we arent sure what to do except begin with this ....

they kept his passport, gave him a token to send documents as well as told him it was also to pick up visa...

wonderign if we will be ok sending waht the CO specified to him to send back asap? or do we really need to search for co sponsor? and dont know if we are approved or not...but do know for sure we are on ap...

thanks

Edited by EAbbas

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

Inshallah you are fine. They don't keep passports if they dont plan to issue a visa in the near future. Did they estimate AP time?

Our Journey

Met: 02/25/2010

Married: 08/12/2010

I-130 sent: 02/11/2011

NOA1: 02/14/2011

Request for expedite: 02/24/2011

NOA2-I-130 APPROVED!: 03/16/2011

Interview date: 7/7/2011

Visa in Hand!!!! 09/21/2011

POE JFK 09/24/2011

w2sb096jc.png

8zWqm5.png

event.png

Timeline

Inshallah you are fine. They don't keep passports if they dont plan to issue a visa in the near future. Did they estimate AP time?

They said it could take a month....kept his passort and gave him token that he said can be used to send the documents back as well as be able to pick up visa when its ready...

but addy is concerned bcos the co specifically told him one thing but gave him paper for another....is tha bcos as of this moment until they re sure my son lives with his father they are counting him so we will need joint? (Until we send the documents proving my son lives with his father)

but in reality its just me the three girls n addy...so the co said give me proof about her son and the i864 is fine...

Hes just worried and so am i that his paper said to get joint...but co said send me proof....sending proof is easier than joint we just dont want to make any mistakes or make them mad....

Edited by EAbbas

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

Hello everyone i have few question in my mind when i went to interview the Co was so nice his name was Andrew and what i think he is confused about i864 because when he was looking at my child support thing and he said ive neva done this before its a lot of calculation and then he leave me standing there for 30 mins and he came back and said would you sit for 5 mins ill call you back..and he called me back after 4 hours and he said as we cant accept retirement funds of 401k which is not job related i told him its qrdo which is given by her x husband for divorce and he said oh i c and then he said ok but then he said so your wife paying for the son aswell like schooling, medical and insurance i said no her x husband is responisble for paying all the stuff 100% and he said do u have any papers i said yeah and my wife also send all the stuff and he didt find it out and then i give him sumthing on which he said its not clearly saying i want sumthing which is a clear statement and if you provide me that ill do sumthing for you and so now on i am sending all the proofs of that my step son living with his father he is 18 yr old and my wife dont pay anything for him...and they kept my passport and take my signature on ds230 part 2 and give me 221 g Saying Ur icome requirement not met with the guidelines and also AP which he said most of the people go thru it its a security check it will take 90 days but he didnt mention that send me more proofs so i can do sumthing on the 221g its say Joint Sponsor and Ap but if i sent them proofs as per CO andrew i hope they want say we are asking for joint sponsor and your sending this because Co Andrew said ill give u favor if you send some clear statment i can do sumthing feels like hes not gud with taxes and stuff ....and he said submit the documents thru token number which i get it Amex and he said u need that for your passport aswell when we issue visa and didnt clear about if i am approved or not what should i do now???

eDztp5.png

p9WGm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** duplicate thread removed *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Two threads on the same topic merged together. It is not necessary to start a whole new thread on the same topic. Please continue the discussion in the thread you have already started.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

any news?

Our Journey

Met: 02/25/2010

Married: 08/12/2010

I-130 sent: 02/11/2011

NOA1: 02/14/2011

Request for expedite: 02/24/2011

NOA2-I-130 APPROVED!: 03/16/2011

Interview date: 7/7/2011

Visa in Hand!!!! 09/21/2011

POE JFK 09/24/2011

w2sb096jc.png

8zWqm5.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.