Ditto that! And we will want a full report... :thumbs:

May 20, 2008: Green card approved

N-400

February 22, 2011: Sent N-400 VAWA package

February 23, 2011: FedEx package signed for and delivered

March 15, 2011: Email NOA

March 15, 2011: Check cashed

March 17, 2011: Email re: Fingerprint Notice mailed out

March 18, 2011: NOA received (Notice Date 03/14; Priority Date: 02/23)

March 23, 2011: Biometrics notice received for 03/31

March 31, 2011: Biometrics completed

July 5, 2011: Online status: Now scheduled for interview

July 12, 2011: Received interview letter finally!

August 11, 2011: Interview Date (Garden City) - PASSED!!!

August 15, 2011: In line to be scheduled for Oath

August 16, 2011: Oath scheduled, notice sent

August 20, 2011: Oath notice received

September 15, 2011: Oath ceremony @ 8:30 AM

September 17, 20011: Passport application

September 21, 2011: Passport received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Good luck!!!!!

Hope all goes well!

My timeline:

• [00] N-400 Dallas ---------------------------- 02/22/2011
    [03] N-400 Received -------------------------02/25/2011
    [06] PD ------------------------------------------ 02/28/2011
    [07] Check Cashed --------------------------03/01/2011
    [08] NOA: Email/SMS ------------------------03/02/2011
    [10] NOA Received by Mail -----------------03/04/2011
    [14] 'Touched' ---------------------------------03/08/2011
    [14] FP Notice Issued: Email/SMS ------ 03/08/2011
    [18] FP Received by Mail --------------------03/12/2011
    [30] FP Appointment-Done!----------------03/24/2011
    [59] YL--------------------------------------------04/22/2011
    [71] To Local Office Email/SMS ----------05/04/2011
    [74] IL-------------------------------------------- 05/07/2011
    [108]ID------------------------------------------- 06/10/2011 Passed!
    [157] OL Received by Mail ----------------- 07/29/2011
    [185] OD----------------------------------------- 08/26/2011 US Citizen

event.png

event.png

Arrrrr thanks guys..:thumbs:

Well its been a long long day....got to interveiw at 840am never got inside the building until 900 am..long story , and same old bad set-up by the uscis as per norm.

where they had oaths, fingerprints and interveiws the same day....it was like a dam cattle market...

Anyways....waited and waited then got called around 12.30 pm....yep.. you got it 1230pm and i was outside the building at 840am ready for my interveiw for 850am

Just insane the way they run that joint...

Well got called and looked at the wife and the I.O said with a smile you don't need your wife in the interveiw, then looked at her and said, we won't be long mam i promise you..

He shows me to his office said sorry for the long delay as its be a crazy day....i said yep it looks and sounds that way...at the same time i stayed on my feet knowing he's going to ask me to swear on the oath and all that good stuff..

Then he said please take a seat and move the seat forward if you wish ..i said im fine..

He then ask for my PP/DL/ and P.R Card....which i had in my hand ready to give as we all know thats the first things they want to see...

He then ask for my SS Card....i was ####### I did'nt see that coming so i went into my folder, then to only find out its not in there, so i was checking my wallet, as i was doing this he said, you seem to have gotten yourself in a pickle, i said yep i thought my card was in my folder, he said no im talking about your immigration history...i looked at him and he had a big 10inch folder of my immigration life....i said oh yep i see you got my immigration life story there..he smiled and said so whats all this? denied us entry this 601 waiver, i824, and approved 130 then approved 601 waiver denied 130 then approved 130 and 601 ,,,,i said as you can see long story but keep it short and sweat i was first badly advised and made some mistakes myself.....but its been one hell of a road i can tell ya....he smiled again and said i bet.....so lets see if we can put all this behind you today huh? again with a smile...

i said i sure hope so, i want a divorce from the uscis..he thought that was funny...he said i dont blame you...

He went on to ask me the yes/no Questions on the N-400 application....ask me a few other things like employment and also ask why did i stay outside the usa for 360 days in 2006 i said because i had loose ends to sort out..he said thats fine, as you have met the requirements anyways, but you proberly already know that anyways don't you? i said well ive been around the block with the uscis a few times so i guess yes i did know i met the requirements this year anyways.....again he smiled

He then went on to ask the civics Questions....

There are four amendments to the constitution about who can vote, Describe one of them.

I said anyone over 18 yrs of age can vote....he said anybody? i said well anybody whos a usc...he said correct..

What are the two rights of everyone living in the united states..?

answer Freedom of speech?

The us flag has 50 stars, what do the stars stand for?

i said it means for each star is a us state...

If the president can't be no longer be president who takes his place?

I said the vice president..

who was the president during ww1 ?

i said woodrow wilson....he said you know your history then, i said, im ok...

He said, ive got to ask you this but can you read this for me?

california state has the most people....he smiled and said can you now write this also?....so i did....

He then ask me to sign my name on my pics i sent in with my application and check this form with my details and sign..

He went on to say, that's it....you passed your interveiw and i shall ask my boss to approve your application....

he then held out his hand and shookmy hand and said once your application gets reveiwed by my supervisor, you should get that divorce you been waiting, so long for.. and smiled at me....i said oh yes...

I said thanks very much, we talked smack for a while about forms and waivers ect and i ask him when could the next oath date be...? he said we try to get people in about a month after the interveiw, but this all depends on how busy we are ect, i said hmmmm like today...he said oh yep like today rolling his eyes....as if to say he had his chips also with todays events.

So that's it guys 4 hrs wait for a 20 min interveiw......Im done and got my long awaited N-652 Naturalization Interveiw results form...It's been a long, long jouney for me, to long TBH but now the fat lady i can hear her now down the road at oath....

The I.O was a nice guy, who was layed back and sorta new what is what...

Thanks guys once again for all the well wishes and best of luck to everyone going through this painful exercise we all could do without.:bonk:

Timeline

Well its been a long long day....got to interveiw at 840am never got inside the building until 900 am..long story , and same old bad set-up by the uscis as per norm.

where they had oaths, fingerprints and interveiws the same day....it was like a dam cattle market...

Anyways....waited and waited then got called around 12.30 pm....yep.. you got it 1230pm and i was outside the building at 840am ready for my interveiw for 850am

Well got called and looked at the wife and the I.O said with a smile you don't need your wife in the interveiw, then looked at her and said, we won't be long mam i promise you..

He shows me to his office said sorry for the long delay as its be a crazy day....i said yep it looks and sounds that way...at the same time i stayed on my feet knowing he's going to ask me to swear on the oath and all that good stuff..

Then he said please take a seat and move the seat forward if you wish ..i said im fine..

He then ask for my PP/DL/ and P.R Card....which i had in my hand ready to give as we all know thats the first things they want to see...

He then ask for my SS Card....i was ####### I did'nt see that coming so i went into my folder, then to only find out its not in there, so i was checking my wallet, as i was doing this he said, you seem to have gotten yourself in a pickle, i said yep i thought my card was in my folder, he said no im talking about your immigration history...i looked at him and he had a big 10inch folder of my immigration life....i said oh yep i see you got my immigration life story there..he smiled and said so whats all this? denied us entry this 601 waiver, i824, and approved 130 then approved 601 waiver denied 130 then approved 130 and 601 ,,,,i said as you can see long story but keep it short and sweat i was first badly advised and made some mistakes myself.....but its been one hell of a road i can tell ya....he smiled again and said i bet.....so lets see if we can put all this behind you today huh? again with a smile...

i said i sure hope so, i want a divorce from the uscis..he thought that was funny...he said i dont blame you...

He went on to ask me the yes/no Questions on the N-400 application....ask me a few other things like employment and also ask why did i stay outside the usa for 360 days in 2006 i said because i had loose ends to sort out..he said thats fine, as you have met the requirements anyways, but you proberly already know that anyways don't you? i said well ive been around the block with the uscis a few times so i guess yes i did know i met the requirements this year anyways.....again he smiled

There are four amendments to the constitution about who can vote, Describe one of them.

I said anyone over 18 yrs of age can vote....he said anybody? i said well anybody whos a usc...he said correct..

california state has the most people....he smiled and said can you now write this also?....so i did....

He then ask me to sign my name on my pics i sent in with my application and check this form with my details and sign..

He went on to say, that's it....you passed your interveiw and i shall ask my boss to approve your application....

he then held out his hand and shookmy hand and said once your application gets reveiwed by my supervisor, you should get that divorce you been waiting, so long for.. and smiled at me....i said oh yes...

I said thanks very much, we talked smack for a while about forms and waivers ect and i ask him when could the next oath date be...? he said we try to get people in about a month after the interveiw, but this all depends on how busy we are ect, i said hmmmm like today...he said oh yep like today rolling his eyes....as if to say he had his chips also with todays events.

So that's it guys 4 hrs wait for a 20 min interveiw......Im done and got my long awaited N-652 Naturalization Interveiw results form...It's been a long, long jouney for me, to long TBH but now the fat lady i can hear her now down the road at oath....

Thanks guys once again for all the well wishes and best of luck to everyone going through this painful exercise we all could do without.:bonk:

Wow what a day, but a really happy and exciting end, congrats!

My timeline:

• [00] N-400 Dallas ---------------------------- 02/22/2011
    [03] N-400 Received -------------------------02/25/2011
    [06] PD ------------------------------------------ 02/28/2011
    [07] Check Cashed --------------------------03/01/2011
    [08] NOA: Email/SMS ------------------------03/02/2011
    [10] NOA Received by Mail -----------------03/04/2011
    [14] 'Touched' ---------------------------------03/08/2011
    [14] FP Notice Issued: Email/SMS ------ 03/08/2011
    [18] FP Received by Mail --------------------03/12/2011
    [30] FP Appointment-Done!----------------03/24/2011
    [59] YL--------------------------------------------04/22/2011
    [71] To Local Office Email/SMS ----------05/04/2011
    [74] IL-------------------------------------------- 05/07/2011
    [108]ID------------------------------------------- 06/10/2011 Passed!
    [157] OL Received by Mail ----------------- 07/29/2011
    [185] OD----------------------------------------- 08/26/2011 US Citizen

event.png

event.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes........ You betta gett em mate... Well done.. ouch!! :thumbs:

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Nigel! :dance:

May 20, 2008: Green card approved

N-400

February 22, 2011: Sent N-400 VAWA package

February 23, 2011: FedEx package signed for and delivered

March 15, 2011: Email NOA

March 15, 2011: Check cashed

March 17, 2011: Email re: Fingerprint Notice mailed out

March 18, 2011: NOA received (Notice Date 03/14; Priority Date: 02/23)

March 23, 2011: Biometrics notice received for 03/31

March 31, 2011: Biometrics completed

July 5, 2011: Online status: Now scheduled for interview

July 12, 2011: Received interview letter finally!

August 11, 2011: Interview Date (Garden City) - PASSED!!!

August 15, 2011: In line to be scheduled for Oath

August 16, 2011: Oath scheduled, notice sent

August 20, 2011: Oath notice received

September 15, 2011: Oath ceremony @ 8:30 AM

September 17, 20011: Passport application

September 21, 2011: Passport received

Congratulations!

Naturalization Timeline

N400 sent - 03/14/2011 to Lewisville, TX

N-400 Received - 03/17/11

E-mail Notification Acceptance Confirmation Received- 03/22/11

Priority Date- 03/17/11

NOA Date- 03/21/11( Received 03/26/11)

Case updated on USCIS website- FP notice sent 03/28/11

FP letter received 03/31/11

FP Appoinment Date 04/20/11 Done!

E-mail notification Scheduled for Interview Received 06/03/11

Interview Letter received 06/10/11 mailed by USCIS on 06/07

Interview Date 07/12/11 PASSED!!!

Oath Ceremony Date 07/22/11 at Federal Plaza NYC

changed to 07/29/11 at 500 Pearl Street( District Court)

due to name change!

FINALLY I AM A US CITIZEN!!!

Congrats!!!

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Arrrrrr Thanks guys, that was nice of you...:thumbs:

It was one hell of a long day, but i kept saying to myself..just one more step ,..just one more step...then it was over...:dance:

Thanks again guys.....and best wishes to everyone whos going through this mad ride with all of this immigration #######......but just hang in there...

Good luck....:thumbs:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awwww Thanks guys, that was nice of you...:thumbs:

It was one hell of a long day, but i kept saying to myself..just one more step ,..just one more step...then it was over...:dance:

Thanks again guys.....and best wishes to everyone whos going through this mad ride with all of this immigration #######......but just hang in there...

Good luck....:thumbs:

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Looks like you really might be in the same oath ceremony as us!! That would be kinda neat!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.