Bad_Daddy

Death Sentence Handed Down for blasphemy

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Do you think I even care to change your thinking? I can throw facts at you 24/7, and you'd still have a mindset that is stuck on stupid and beyond my power to reach. If your posts are reflective of the love and concern you feel for your fellow human beings, in contrast to the acts you rail against, that makes you even scarier than before. A dose of self-awareness would help you more than I can.

Now, do as you say, and stop trying to bully me.

She is a charter member of the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY

Logic and cogent arguments are useless, as she is blinded to logic and opinion except for her own..

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

She is a charter member of the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY

Logic and cogent arguments are useless, as she is blinded to logic and opinion except for her own..

I admit that the logic of knuckle dragging Neanderthals isn't my forte. As I've pointed out before, your kind of thinking has more in common with terrorist thinking than I can relate to, thank God.

Do you think I even care to change your thinking? I can throw facts at you 24/7, and you'd still have a mindset that is stuck on stupid and beyond my power to reach. If your posts are reflective of the love and concern you feel for your fellow human beings, in contrast to the acts you rail against, that makes you even scarier than before. A dose of self-awareness would help you more than I can.

Now, do as you say, and stop trying to bully me.

I wonder what kind of self-awareness the mother of five in the topic has about now seeing how she's about to hang to death for a religion that's far out dated.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

DO you support the death penalty in the US?

Great reply. A mother of five is about to get hanged to death for bad mouthing Islam, and you post that. ####### ? :wacko:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline
Great reply. A mother of five is about to get hanged to death for bad mouthing Islam, and you post that. ####### ? :wacko:

People innocent of the crime they were accused of and convicted for were executed in the US. Many more are sitting on death row and might meet their maker despite not actually having committed the crime for which they have been found guilty. It's reasonable for a modern world, civilized nation to be tempted to throw stones at archaic justice systems of other nations. It's just a bad idea throwing these stones while sitting a glass house.

Timeline

Excuse me if the hysteria hasn't rubbed off on me. I'm curious about the consistency of your outrage.

People innocent of the crime they were accused of and convicted for were executed in the US. Many more are sitting on death row and might meet their maker despite not actually having committed the crime for which they have been found guilty. It's reasonable for a modern world, civilized nation to be tempted to throw stones at archaic justice systems of other nations. It's just a bad idea throwing these stones while sitting a glass house.

Better yet how about you let me know the next time the US government hangs someone to death for bad mouthing Jesus. I'l be sure and read that post.

sigbet.jpg

Better yet how about you let me know the next time the US government hangs someone to death for bad mouthing Jesus.

So executing innocent people is dandy? Good to know.

Look, I am opposed to the death penalty. There isn't a civilized nation on the planet that still applies it.

Look, I am opposed to the death penalty. There isn't a civilized nation on the planet that still applies it.

You could always start a new thread on innocent people in the US receiving capital punishment. In the mean time this thread is about Muslim's murdering people for bad mouthing Islam.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Better yet how about you let me know the next time the US government hangs someone to death for bad mouthing Jesus. I'l be sure and read that post.

Observant Muslims don't bad mouth Jesus (pbuh) either. He's part of our faith, one of our great prophets, and we show respect to him.

Observant Muslims don't bad mouth Jesus (pbuh) either. He's part of our faith, one of our great prophets, and we show respect to him.

Nope they don't...their too busy butchering people for bad mouthing their religion.

Feel free to start separate thread on innocent people in the US receiving the death penalty. This topic is about Muslim's murdering people for bad mouthing Islam.

sigbet.jpg

You could always start a new thread on innocent people in the US receiving capital punishment. In the mean time this thread is about Muslim's murdering people for bad mouthing Islam.

Well, I could indeed. I could also come into this thread to point out that the pot is trying to call the kettle black. As I said, civilized societies have abandoned the death penalty long ago. Those nations are in a spot to criticize the barbarian punishment which doesn't belong into the 21st century. But you'd rather sit in that cave and point fingers at the other cavemen. That's ridiculous.

Timeline

Well, I could indeed. I could also come into this thread to point out that the pot is trying to call the kettle black. As I said, civilized societies have abandoned the death penalty long ago. Those nations are in a spot to criticize the barbarian punishment which doesn't belong into the 21st century. But you'd rather sit in that cave and point fingers at the other cavemen. That's ridiculous.

Why me is a good example of doing evil to protect turf. He doesn't see that in himself, though.