w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

With INTEREST, bitсhes!

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

April 21 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Co. Chief Executive Officer Ed Whitacre said GM has repaid $5.8 billion in loans to the U.S. and Canada in an opinion piece published on the Wall Street Journal’s Web site.

"We’re paying back -- in full, with interest, years ahead of schedule -- loans made to fund the new GM," Whitacre wrote.

"It shows that GM is reviving and that its business strategy seems to be going in the right direction," said Koji Endo, managing director of Tokyo-based Advanced Research Japan.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-04-20/whitacre-says-gm-repaid-u-s-canada-with-interest-.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Suck on it, haterz. USA-1 is taking charge. :thumbs:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Timeline
By paying back the debt, Whitacre is taking a step toward the public sale of stock in Detroit-based GM, a goal that would allow the automaker to regain its independence. The U.S. owns a 61 percent stake after GM received about $50 billion in aid for its 2009 bankruptcy.

GM received $8.4 billion in loans as part of its government assistance, with the rest in equity. Whitacre, 68, said in December he was starting to pay down the loans and said he would complete the task by the end of June.

I wonder if GM is going to start buying back the 61% position the taxpayers hold in GM. :unsure:

Yep. Which is why I've just reallocated a part of my IRA portfolio to a China region fund.

Classic Republician, Can't make money from people getting back on their feet...they are too hard to walk all over...

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

April 21 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Co. Chief Executive Officer Ed Whitacre said GM has repaid $5.8 billion in loans to the U.S. and Canada in an opinion piece published on the Wall Street Journal’s Web site.

"We’re paying back -- in full, with interest, years ahead of schedule -- loans made to fund the new GM," Whitacre wrote.

"It shows that GM is reviving and that its business strategy seems to be going in the right direction," said Koji Endo, managing director of Tokyo-based Advanced Research Japan.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-04-20/whitacre-says-gm-repaid-u-s-canada-with-interest-.html

with no help from the op, a known toyota and kia lover. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Hyundai, dickhead! Not Kia :lol:

it's one of them korean car companies. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Those Koreans cars all look the same to you, huh :jest:

fixxored :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *