chaingang

Administrative processing after denial on interview

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Respected visa journey peeps ,

i hope everyone is fine , i was denied on march 28 2007 and i post my story what they did to me and how i was rejected , i was rejected under section 221(G) and they said they are going to send my case back to NVC for further recommondation , that it be revoked, in short letter of revoke,

cant forget 28 march that how did i feel on that damn day , but it was hard time, after that i didnt waste any time and start working on case with full effort , and i am thankful to my wife she was and she is playing the best role ever a wife can play , we worked as a team , and start working on our case, my wife came to pakistan after my denial and she stayed there for 2 months, we enjoyed alot , it was one the golden days of my life,

here her stay in pakistan we did work together what should we do i start gather all necessary proof , like property papers affdavit of supports, medical papers, comingling financess ,phone bills, ,new pictures, there were tons of stuff, we gathered in pakistan,

having all those things in my wife hands she went back to states, and from there i start searching for a lawyer with the grace of Allah i found out a very nice lawyer she took keen interest in our case, and guiding me what should we do ,

I and my wife thought that our case is sent to uscis and we were waiting for NOIR, coz it was like 4 months passed and we havent got anything

Thanks to our lawyer she found out where our case was, it was not in uscis not in nvc it was in damn islamabad pakistan us embassy , and i was shocked that's unfair that they kept cases for that much long time, but here the famous saying whatever Allah does , does for good, she contacted them and ask them about our case, they simply said that this case is going back via route nvc to uscis,

she tried to covience them that they do have bonafied marriage and coz of my ignorance i was not able to provide enough evidence, this negotation was going on for like 4 weeks, and in those 4 weeks our lawyer told us that send me all proof u guys have, she gave us list of proof, well Allah has already put in our mind that we need to gather proof, i gave my proof to my wife and she already was working on proof in united states just like me like support of affdavits property papers, medical papers, and all those things.

so we sent our proof to our lawyer , like i said she was talking to embassy and she was trying to tell them that we deserve another chance to prove our point, finally they got agreed and said that u can send us proof via normal postal mail .

our lawyer made a full file along with all proof attached, and send it to us embassy islamabad pakistan,

they got the proof, and inform our lawyer for that , that we have received the proof and it is been forwarded to the immigration visa unit,

After that we were in waiting process and praying that they should give a look to our proof, and another thing happened, that they start calling my wife's job place that is she really working or not , she is working in the hospital plus she was going there for her pregnancy checkups. so they were kinda in doubt working in same place and doing job , so they called and confirm that .

After that like i said that we gave them really alot proof ,to be honest if they deny those proof they will deny every damn thing on earth

we have joint property in pakistan as well as in united states, that is a very big pluss point for us , no 2 my wife pregnancy is on the biggest proof, and then with all other supportive documents, that i have like affdavit of support, pictures, insurance papers, phone records of 7 years, email records of 7 years chat logs,

my bad luck i didnt took interivew serious i thought it would be normal thing i didnt know how hard it can go ? anyways i didnt give them enough proof on my interview and when my lawyer send them tons of proof obviously they had a doubt in their mind that how come it is possible same guy came here to intervew and he was unable to prove and now same guy giving us that much proof, so it would create a doubt.

AFter couple of weeks 2 investigations officers came to my wife house asking questions that how did u go to paksitan , why u got pregnant, asking about us in the neighbours, confirm our property papers that yes this is the truth,

they simply ask every thing that was sent to them from a to z, but like everyone knows there way of asking questions are different ,

now after long wait , they sent an email to our lawyer , it was about one month ago , this is what they said

"Currently this case is pending for an administrative processing. We will contact the beneficiary in this case once this processing has completed and we are ready for the final processing of this case".

i know my story is little long , but i needed to know what does it mean exactly are they going to send me another interview letter ? coz i know onething for the fact that when u get denied embassy will never contact u in anyway and indeed i tried to contact them but no success, and here they are saying that they will contact the beneficary , and who is beneficary obviously me , so i have strong faith in Allah that they will give me a call for reinterview,

but i needed to know from u guys why they are doing administrative processing now coz as far as i know it happens after ur approval , they will let u that ur case is under administrative processing and when it is done they will contact the beneifacry for visa.

so in my case it is completely different and i need to know the comments of u guys what u guys say and wat u guys can take out of this all story , i will be waiting for you guys answer

thanks for reading long story i hope no one is bored lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

i hope everyone is fine , i was denied on march 28 2007 and i post my story what they did to me and how i was rejected , i was rejected under section 221(G) and they said they are going to send my case back to NVC for further recommondation , that it be revoked, in short letter of revoke,

cant forget 28 march that how did i feel on that damn day , but it was hard time, after that i didnt waste any time and start working on case with full effort , and i am thankful to my wife she was and she is playing the best role ever a wife can play , we worked as a team , and start working on our case, my wife came to pakistan after my denial and she stayed there for 2 months, we enjoyed alot , it was one the golden days of my life,

here her stay in pakistan we did work together what should we do i start gather all necessary proof , like property papers affdavit of supports, medical papers, comingling financess ,phone bills, ,new pictures, there were tons of stuff, we gathered in pakistan,

having all those things in my wife hands she went back to states, and from there i start searching for a lawyer with the grace of Allah i found out a very nice lawyer she took keen interest in our case, and guiding me what should we do ,

I and my wife thought that our case is sent to uscis and we were waiting for NOIR, coz it was like 4 months passed and we havent got anything

Thanks to our lawyer she found out where our case was, it was not in uscis not in nvc it was in damn islamabad pakistan us embassy , and i was shocked that's unfair that they kept cases for that much long time, but here the famous saying whatever Allah does , does for good, she contacted them and ask them about our case, they simply said that this case is going back via route nvc to uscis,

she tried to covience them that they do have bonafied marriage and coz of my ignorance i was not able to provide enough evidence, this negotation was going on for like 4 weeks, and in those 4 weeks our lawyer told us that send me all proof u guys have, she gave us list of proof, well Allah has already put in our mind that we need to gather proof, i gave my proof to my wife and she already was working on proof in united states just like me like support of affdavits property papers, medical papers, and all those things.

so we sent our proof to our lawyer , like i said she was talking to embassy and she was trying to tell them that we deserve another chance to prove our point, finally they got agreed and said that u can send us proof via normal postal mail .

our lawyer made a full file along with all proof attached, and send it to us embassy islamabad pakistan,

they got the proof, and inform our lawyer for that , that we have received the proof and it is been forwarded to the immigration visa unit,

After that we were in waiting process and praying that they should give a look to our proof, and another thing happened, that they start calling my wife's job place that is she really working or not , she is working in the hospital plus she was going there for her pregnancy checkups. so they were kinda in doubt working in same place and doing job , so they called and confirm that .

After that like i said that we gave them really alot proof ,to be honest if they deny those proof they will deny every damn thing on earth

we have joint property in pakistan as well as in united states, that is a very big pluss point for us , no 2 my wife pregnancy is on the biggest proof, and then with all other supportive documents, that i have like affdavit of support, pictures, insurance papers, phone records of 7 years, email records of 7 years chat logs,

my bad luck i didnt took interivew serious i thought it would be normal thing i didnt know how hard it can go ? anyways i didnt give them enough proof on my interview and when my lawyer send them tons of proof obviously they had a doubt in their mind that how come it is possible same guy came here to intervew and he was unable to prove and now same guy giving us that much proof, so it would create a doubt.

AFter couple of weeks 2 investigations officers came to my wife house asking questions that how did u go to paksitan , why u got pregnant, asking about us in the neighbours, confirm our property papers that yes this is the truth,

they simply ask every thing that was sent to them from a to z, but like everyone knows there way of asking questions are different ,

now after long wait , they sent an email to our lawyer , it was about one month ago , this is what they said

"Currently this case is pending for an administrative processing. We will contact the beneficiary in this case once this processing has completed and we are ready for the final processing of this case".

i know my story is little long , but i needed to know what does it mean exactly are they going to send me another interview letter ? coz i know onething for the fact that when u get denied embassy will never contact u in anyway and indeed i tried to contact them but no success, and here they are saying that they will contact the beneficary , and who is beneficary obviously me , so i have strong faith in Allah that they will give me a call for reinterview,

but i needed to know from u guys why they are doing administrative processing now coz as far as i know it happens after ur approval , they will let u that ur case is under administrative processing and when it is done they will contact the beneifacry for visa.

so in my case it is completely different and i need to know the comments of u guys what u guys say and wat u guys can take out of this all story , i will be waiting for you guys answer

Ok, I have to say this although I may be wrong. I think this all happens just because you're from Pakistan and it's sad that we all have to live in this world the way it is today.

K1 TIME LINE

05/21/2007 - I129F sent to VSC

05/25/2007 - NOA1

10/10/2007 touch (change of address)

10/11/2007 touch

10/12/2007 touch

10/15/2007 NOA2 (Approved)

10/18/2007 NVC received

11/02/2007 NVC left

11/06/2007 embassy received the petition

11/07/2007 package 3 & 4 sent out

11/08/2007 medical

11/26/2007 INTERVIEW

11/30/2007 US entry POE Washington DC

12/15/2007 Wedding

01/06/2008 AOS filed

01/14/2008 SSN received

01/12/2008 Drivers licens obtained:-)

02/05/2008 biometrics appointement

03/26/2008 approval notice for EAD

03/31/2008 another approval notice for EAD (confused)

04/04/2008 EAD received

04/09/2008 Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident!!!!!!!!! I guess I'll be getting my green card in the mail soon.

04/16/2008 AOS approval notice sent

04/16/2008 Green Card received!!!!!

dubrovnik.jpg

Ok, I have to say this although I may be wrong. I think this all happens just because you're from Pakistan and it's sad that we all have to live in this world the way it is today.

brother , i am from pakistan, thats true i cant change it , its my country , i lived here and living here , so if they issue me visa or dont issue me visa they cant kick me out from my own country , but i am on right path they will issue me visa,

i agree with you , we are treated worse then animals, in embassy i saw that by my self, every muslim seems to be sucicide bomber to them to be honest, the way they treat you to be honest ,it will make u think to do one sucicide attack on them , there isnt any justice at all, these words justice honestty , truth, to be honest these words looks good in books it has no value in day to day life,

visa officer deneied me with in 2 minutes, didnt even give me chance to prove mypoint, i was so pissed

she just turned off everything and went back , with out looking back , and i wish samething happened to them , they get away from their husbands and wives for those long time then they will relaize how does it feel being separated for such a long long time, May God rot them in hell and Amin on it

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I'm pretty sure it means your lawyer managed to overcome the NOID, notice of intent to deny. So, they no longer intend to deny based on lack of bona fides. Now their doing the normal detailed security checks done for all applicants from Pakistan. Your next communication is likely to be a decision, not a new interview. If positive, you'll be asked to bring them your passport so they can put the visa in it. If not positive, then not good.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

I'm pretty sure it means your lawyer managed to overcome the NOID, notice of intent to deny. So, they no longer intend to deny based on lack of bona fides. Now their doing the normal detailed security checks done for all applicants from Pakistan. Your next communication is likely to be a decision, not a new interview. If positive, you'll be asked to bring them your passport so they can put the visa in it. If not positive, then not good.

I agree with that.

I agree with that.

well i will say onething that , as we know that once u r rejected , they will never contact you , no matter how many mails u send them , go to their office they wont tell u a damn thing , here from like 4 months My lawyer is talking with them , they were creating problems in the start no deny but in the end they did say that if u guys so insist send u r proof via normal mail, now think about it , they already told us that decesion has already that ,this case is going back via route nvc to uscis, but here they welcomed us to submit the evidence, so we saw a light , when we send the proof after one month they said this

"Currently this case is under Aministrative processing once this process is finished "WE WILL CONTACT THE BENEIFICARY" and we are in the final processing.

this is what they said like 6 weeks ago , so i am preety confident and if Allah is willing they will for sure either give me a call for interview or tell me to come and bring ur passport , my one interivew has already been done, its my 2nd chance, that they gave me , and when they said they will contact me , so they wont contact me to play a baseball with them in the embassy , i need visa to go towards my wife , and the way they can contact me is to send me interivew letter or tell me that bring your passport ,

So I hope Allah will help me , and onething more NOIR comes to you with in maximum 5 to 6 months , already more then 6 months are passed and under section 221(g) they will give u 1 year to prove ur point , so inshallah i am very much confident on my proof, that i gave , and it was really more then enough , our lawyer submitted them more then they asked for , but we didnt go on quantity and we went for quality , so inshallah Allah will listen to you and u guys must pray to us

May Allah bless us all

Amin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.