Teacher Mark

Michael Phelps About to Be Crucified for Smoking Weed

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Huffington Post/News Of The World | Nicholas Graham | January 31, 2009 04:26 PM

Olympic Champion Michael Phelps, who vaulted to international stardom during the 2008 Summer Olympics by winning a record eight gold medals in swimming, has been caught in a very compromising position, according to a report by the British paper News of the World.

The paper has a photo of Phelps smoking from a bong, a water pipe normally used for smoking marijuana. The alleged photo was taken at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, where Phelps was visiting a female student who he was secretly seeing. The paper's anonymous source relates that Phelps partied hard each night he was there, which is not out of keeping with other reports of the Olympian since his swimming triumphs.

News of the World also makes the very provocative claim that people representing Phelps tried to snuff out the story and offered the paper extraordinary incentives not to publish their story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/31/m...u_n_162842.html

fbeb35436e14ad7c94e63ca47e74aca3.jpg

Edited by Joe Six-Pack

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Who sez he's smoking weed? It's probably crack or opium.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Timeline
Poor kid. Mobile phones are the root of all evil.

I agree that they are bad, but I'd blame alcohol on this. He got drunk and lost site of the big picture.

Edited by Joe Six-Pack

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

If this doesn't say that Pot won't ruin your life, I don't know what does.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
If this doesn't say that Pot won't ruin your life, I don't know what does.

It will likely cost this moron millions of $$$ in commercial endorsements. He was such a wholesome lad after the Olympics, but now he's just another junkie.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I thought about posting this article but knew somebody else would do it. Marijuana didn't enhance his performance at the Olympics so I don't put him in the cheater category like I would for steroid users.

The guy trained his butt off most of his 23 years, won 8 gold medals and now people are pissed off he smoked pot? He's 23 and at college party with girls swarming him and every guy wanting to be his buddy. Who can blame him for not being the BMOC at any university?

He should realize though that everybody has a damn camera at the ready so if he chooses to smoke pot it better with with people who can keep their mouths shut and not go running to the media with photos

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Will not or will?

Was he drunk too :o

Being a high profile 'all American hero' is just not an easy image to live up to, especially the clean living wholesome type.

Hopefully this will not get out of all proportion and turn into a witch hunt, that would be very sad.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
Will not or will?

Was he drunk too :o

Being a high profile 'all American hero' is just not an easy image to live up to, especially the clean living wholesome type.

Hopefully this will not get out of all proportion and turn into a witch hunt, that would be very sad.

"They" are saying he was drunk. I was watching a Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers game where he was in attendance. He had 2 Fosters sitting in front of him. I joked that they needed to keep an eye on him because he may attempt to swim across Lake Erie to Toronto. Not saying it's bad for him to drink, but he does have millions on the line.

It will turn into a witch hunt. Look what they did to that poor Dell kid when he was caught with a sack.

Edited by Joe Six-Pack

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

while i'm no expert on this sort of thing, if he was actually smoking something with that, wouldn't there be smoke visible in the glass?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
while i'm no expert on this sort of thing, if he was actually smoking something with that, wouldn't there be smoke visible in the glass?

There are tutorials on YouTube. Obviously I won't post one here. It appears that when they clear it there is no smoke visible.