hunnyko

How to copy yahoo chat for interview?

17 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am sitting here now trying to copy our chat on yahoo messenger I saved. I can only copy one page like 41 minutes of 7 hours of our chat on one date saved. The only other way is to copy the chat and paste to Microsoft Word but it gave me like 20 pages for just 7 hours lol, she will need a suitcase to just bring our chat copies if just 2 dates a month lol.

Does anyone know a better way to copy your chat from Yahoo Messenger

What did other do when they copied and brought there chat proof to there interview? :wacko::blink:

Thanks again for your help:-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi,

I am sitting here now trying to copy our chat on yahoo messenger I saved. I can only copy one page like 41 minutes of 7 hours of our chat on one date saved. The only other way is to copy the chat and paste to Microsoft Word but it gave me like 20 pages for just 7 hours lol, she will need a suitcase to just bring our chat copies if just 2 dates a month lol.

What did other do when they copied and brought there chat proof to there interview? :wacko::blink:

hi i dont have the answer but im watchin to see if someone does i have about fifty pounds of chats lol and i know i can not afford to send them he would have to print them out in india and lug them all with him lol

Hi,

hi i dont have the answer but im watchin to see if someone does i have about fifty pounds of chats lol and i know i can not afford to send them he would have to print them out in india and lug them all with him lol

Yea mine would be at least 50 pounds to lol :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You don't really have to copy everything. What I did with ours was, I simply took a screenshot of each chatlog from the message archive with the "timeline" of course. That will include all those smileys too. and i also made sure that the screenshot i take for every chatlog has something that could show the officer of our relationship like mushy words.lol

p.s. they're not going to read all those thick pages of chatlogs you're gonna give them. you're only gonna stress yourself and the officer. They just scan them and want to see important words on it. mostly, they don't read at all. btw, we got approved. goodluck.

Edited by wilson and shai

mami and dada's little baba...

dev238pp___.png

Timeline
You don't really have to copy everything. What I did with ours was, I simply took a screenshot of each chatlog from the message archive with the "timeline" of course. That will include all those smileys too. and i also made sure that the screenshot i take for every chatlog has something that could show the officer of our relationship like mushy words.lol

p.s. they're not going to read all those thick pages of chatlogs you're gonna give them. you're only gonna stress yourself and the officer. They just scan them and want to see important words on it. mostly, they don't read at all. btw, we got approved. goodluck.

oh congratulations im happy for u guys :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

thanks for the tip i will try it..........

Timeline

also, choose only the best 5 chatlogs for each month. they're not going to read all those thick pages of chatlogs you're gonna give them. you're only gonna stress yourself and the officer plus you dont want to waste their time. They'll give you back all the evidences after the interview.

dev238pp___.png

also, choose only the best 5 chatlogs for each month. they're not going to read all those thick pages of chatlogs you're gonna give them. you're only gonna stress yourself and the officer plus you dont want to waste their time. They'll give you back all the evidences after the interview.

Thanks for the info:-) actually thats what im doing now if I click the date of chat then click printer icon it will print whatever will fit on one page for that date. Did you also print mic to mic yahoo messenger calls the ones that are free?

When we found out we can call each other for free if we have microphones n headsets we just talk since last October and dont have much type chat after that lol. Since then we have gotten so much better at understanding each other with the language difference even though she know english, sometimes the aceents are different even the words for certain things lol. :dance:

Timeline

Yes, i also included the voice call history.:) I understand what you mean. Well, just be patient and you'll get used to each other's accents especially once she gets there. Good luck and God bless

dev238pp___.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I HEAR THAT :rofl: "Since then we have gotten so much better at understanding each other with the language difference even though she know english, sometimes the aceents are different". i KNOW THE NAME OF THAT TUNE!!!!!

Do not judge a man by his mistakes,judge him by what he learns from those mistakes.

04/22/2008 I-130 sent

05/05/2008 NOA 1 recieved

05/09/2008 I-129f sent

05/31/2008 NOA1 recieved

06/21/2008 TOUCHED(K-3)

06/23/2008 TOUCHED(K-3)

10/31/2008 TOUCHED(K-3)

09/27/2008 TOUCHED(CR-1)

01/04/2009 APPROVED(K-3)

01/04/2009 APPROVED(CR-1)

02/18-19 Medical(PASSED!!)

02/25/2009 K-3 Interview(PASSED!!)

05/27/2009 Enter U.S. POE Dallas

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i have done voice chat mostly , what can i do? confusing :unsure:

My Timeline

- - - - -

USCIS Process

Nov 7th, 2007 Petition I-130 to NSC

Jan 22nd, 2008 recieved by CSC

Jan 28th, 2008 received NOA1

Apr 2nd, 2008 received NOA2

NVC Process

Apr 22th, 2008 recevied Case number(generated and sent on april 14th)

Apr 22th, 2008 recevied DS-3032/AOS Bill

Apr 24th, 2008 Sent AOS Bill to NVC

Apr 24th, 2008 emailed NVC for Choice of Agent.

May 2nd, 2008 email accepted for Choice of Agent

May 5th, 2008 Immigrant Visa Fee bill generated

May 8th, 2008 Got IIN and paid Immigrant visa bill Online

May 9th, 2008 packet of information generated

May 12th, 2008 AOS package sent to NVC

June 12th,2008 DS-230 received by NVC

June 16th,2008 DS-230 entered into system

June 19th,2008 Case complete..I am happy.

July 14th.2008 found out my interview date.....which is 5th august.

July 15th,2008 Case forwarded to New Delhi embassy.

July 22nd,2008 Medical Done.

July 25th,2008 VFS fee paid.

Aug 5th,2008 Visa Approved.

Aug 17th, 2008 expected POE.

Aug 27th, 2008 Social Security Number received.

Sep 7th, 2008 Green Card received.

May 22th, 2010 Filed i-751 to remove conditions.

May 30th, 2010 Received Notice of action

July 30th, 2010 Received Appointment letter for Biometrics

Sep 23th, 2010 Application Approved

Sep 28th, 2010 Green Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is this really necessary thing to be shown to the interview officers? I call my wife on internet and have no proof of calls whatsoever. I did send her couple of letters, which are stamped. Other than that, I dont have any proof of contact.

[b]USCIS:[/b]
[color="#006400"]Filed I-130[/color]: Sept 10, 2007
[color="#006400"]NOA1 receipt:[/color] Jan 22, 2008
[color="#006400"]Able to check status online:[/color] Feb 22, 2008
[color="#006400"](fake) Automated Touches:[/color] Feb 22, 2008, Jan 14, 2009, April 26, 2009 (a fake SUNDAY touch)
[color="#006400"][b]Sued USCIS (writ of mandamus): May 6. 2009[/b][/color]
[color="#006400"]NOA2: I-130 and I129 Approved:[/color] June 18. 2009

[b]NVC:[/b]
[color="#006400"]NVC forwarded I-129 to the Islamabad embassy, case number assigned:[/color] July 8. 2009
[color="#006400"]NVC assigned case number to I-130; fee request sent to lawyer:[/color] July 14. 2009
[color="#006400"]AOS bill received from NVC:[/color] July 20, 2009
[color="#006400"]K3 (I129) interview/medical exam forms received by spouse abroad:[/color] July 18, 2009 (Not pursued any further)
[color="#006400"]AOS and IV bill paid: [/color] July 28, 2009
[color="#006400"]NVC sent request for AOS documents:[/color] Aug 19, 2009
[color="#006400"]AOS documents mailed to NVC:[/color] Sept 14, 2009
[color="#006400"]AOS documents received by NVC:[/color] Sept 28, 2009
[color="#006400"]Case complete at NVC:[/color] Oct 08, 2009
[color="#006400"]Interview date assigned on: [/color]Oct 14, 2009
[color="#006400"]Interview date at Islamabad:[/color] Nov 3, 2009
[color="#006400"]Approved:[/color] Nov 3, 2009
[color="#006400"]Arrival at USA:[/color] Nov 13, 2009
[color="#006400"]Received green card in mail:[/color] Dec 24, 2009

Timeline
Is this really necessary thing to be shown to the interview officers? I call my wife on internet and have no proof of calls whatsoever. I did send her couple of letters, which are stamped. Other than that, I dont have any proof of contact.

from everything i have read and everything i have seen on here yes it is something u need to prove u have an on going relationship and that the relationship is real.......i dont have too many chats for the last few months either i have been doing a lot of calling cuz of his work schedules but i am going to send every single one of my calling cards and copies of my cell phone bill that have like one minute calls on them that kind of correspond with other things

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yahoo allows you to print the first page of chat session of each date. It is up to you to choose the number of pages you wish to print from each session. Like you all I too have over two years of correspondence with my husband and what I am doing at the moment is printing just page one of each session. Waste of Paper. The Embassy people should do something about it. E-mails are better.

My Timeline

I-130:

Sent: May 19th 2008

NOA2: July 21st 2008

NVC

Received: July 24th 2008

Case completed: August 13th 2008

Interview: October 7th 2008

Green card received: January 20th 2009

I-751

Sent: October 6th 2010

Approval: January 28th 2011

Green Card received: February 3rd 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

from everything i have read and everything i have seen on here yes it is something u need to prove u have an on going relationship and that the relationship is real.......i dont have too many chats for the last few months either i have been doing a lot of calling cuz of his work schedules but i am going to send every single one of my calling cards and copies of my cell phone bill that have like one minute calls on them that kind of correspond with other things

If you are using calling cards to call... u might want to try www.startech.com, they have option of prepaid (as in calling card) and best of all.. you can get a detailed log of ur calls which u can then print and have proof of calls with the rates of a calling card! I just joined, the sound clarity supercedes any calling card.

USCIS (Total 212 days)

05-15-08 Received call from VSC - I was Approved Yay!

NVC (Total Days: 00)

-----

05/21/2008 : NVC Case# Assigned

05/26/2008 : I-864 AOS Fee Bill invoiced in NVC system.

05/26/2008 : DS-3032 generated

05/31/2008 : DS-3032 emailed by my spouse

06/02/2008 : AOS ($70) Paid online

06/03/2008 : I-864 AOS Barcode cover sheet generated

06/03/2008 : I-864 AOS Generated

06/11/2008 : Choice of agent email accepted at NVC

00/00/2008 : I-864 AOS package delivered to NVC

00/00/2008 : I-864 AOS package entered into NVC system

06/11/2008 : DS-3032 email reply received from NVC to my spouse

06/18/2008 : DS-230 IV Fee Bill Paid online ($400)

06/20/2008 : DS-230 IV Fee Barcode cover sheet generated.

06/20/2008 : DS-230 Packet generated and mailed by NVC

00/00/2008 : DS-230 package mailed to NVC by USPS Express mail

00/00/2008 : DS-230 IV Package delivered to NVC

00/00/2008 : DS-230 IV package entered into NVC system

00/00/2008 : Case Completed at NVC

Beirut U.S Embassy (Total Days: 0)

--------------------------

00/nn/2008 : Case Forwarded to Beirut U.S Embassy by DHL

00/nn/2008 : Medical at Beirut

00/nn/2008 : U.S Embassy Interview

-------------

00/nn/2008 : Arrival at U.S Port of Entry

Timeline

i have done voice chat mostly , what can i do? confusing :unsure:

if you're using yahoo voice chat, simply go the voice messages and call history then take a screenshot of the entire history. you can crop it if you want so the background will not be included.

dev238pp___.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.