ranran

anyone got RFE from CSC ????

146 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Did anyone received or touched by CSC regards to the RFE..?? Since the transfer, we r going nowhere with our application. Seems CSC is not moving at all... :(

K1 Timeline ---

03/06/2006 --- Mailed I-129F to NSC

03/09/2006 --- Received (NOA1) by mail

08/03/2006 --- APPROVED (OMG)

11/10/2006 --- Received Packet 3

12/14/2006 --- Received Packet 4

01/25/2007 --- Interview Passed

03/30/2007 --- Arrived US

AOS Timeline ---

05/23/2007 --- Mailed I-485 & I-765

06/01/2007 --- transfer to CSC

06/22/2007 --- Biometric Appointment

07/20/2007 --- AOS APPROVED without Interview

Now waiting for the GC !!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Did anyone received or touched by CSC regards to the RFE..?? Since the transfer, we r going nowhere with our application. Seems CSC is not moving at all... :(

we are waiting waiting waiting - just out the IMBRA forum post for the latest update from the senators about what is supposedly happening. We'll only know for sure when someone actually receives it but they were supposedly sent on Friday and I believe no updates to the online status were made and no emails were sent. . . . we don't know why.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone!this would be my first post here. i just checked my email and i got an email last june 27 it goes like this:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: xxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On June 23, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or

information in this case. The notice explains in detail what

additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is

required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the

notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your

application during business hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case

status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or

advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please

contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice

that you received from the USCIS.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

originally filed CSC last march 16'06

K1 Visa Timeline

03-08-2006 >>>> mail application via USPS (Priority Mail) CSC

03-10-2006 >>>> @8:20AM CSC (Track & Confirm)

03-13-2006 >>>> March 11, request for delivery information received (Jon R. Arnett)

03-15-2006 >>>> NOA1 (Notice Date)

06-23-2006 >>>> Called CSC for change of address

06-27-2006 >>>> 1st touched notification rfe's sent on the 23rd (wow)

06-28-2006 >>>> Called CSC again requesting rfe's (wait within 30 days)

07-15-2006 >>>> Touched (email notification)

07-19-2006 >>>> Finally received IMBRA rfe's new address (inserted the original rfe's date 27th @old add.)

07-21-2006 >>>> IMBRA rfe's delivered@7:31AM CSC (Francisco Montoy)

07-24-2006 >>>> USPS provided information request of delivery (via email).

07-29-2006 >>>> CSC received IMBRA rfe's 07/28/06 preliminary processing was done

09-07-2006 >>>> NOA2

09-11-2006 >>>> notified via email

09-12-2006 >>>> Touched by USCIS

09-13-2006 >>>> NOA2 arrived by mail

10-08-2006 >>>> NVC assigned MNL2006772XXX

01-29-07 >>>> Medical Exam

02-05-07 >>>> Interview

02-10-07 >>>> POE - MN

"Love is not controlled by feelings. It does not do anything and everything it feels. Rather, in true love,

the feelings are under the control of principle.

Timeline

Does it mean that CSC is processing the application that was original filed there and put all transfer files to the bottom of the pile..??? Anyway, congragulate to lybbylyn on receiving the RFE notice so soon... :thumbs:

K1 Timeline ---

AOS Timeline ---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Does it mean that CSC is processing the application that was original filed there and put all transfer files to the bottom of the pile..??? Anyway, congragulate to lybbylyn on receiving the RFE notice so soon... :thumbs:

This is great news that someone from CSC finally got an email notification - now we need someone to open their mailbox and actually have the RFE in their hands!

According to the senator's office here, transferred applications are not going to the bottom of the pile but are instead being handled in a "specialized manner" based on RFE return date and NOA1 date (from Nebraska). We were told that all RFEs were being sent out last Friday (not just those that originated at CSC) so hopefully this is correct.

Timeline
According to the senator's office here, transferred applications are not going to the bottom of the pile but are instead being handled in a "specialized manner" based on RFE return date and NOA1 date (from Nebraska). We were told that all RFEs were being sent out last Friday (not just those that originated at CSC) so hopefully this is correct.

But did anyone that was originated filed with NSC got any touches or notices from CSC at this time...??? If not, we still don't know if CSC is working on all the transfered cases....... :(

K1 Timeline ---

AOS Timeline ---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

But did anyone that was originated filed with NSC got any touches or notices from CSC at this time...??? If not, we still don't know if CSC is working on all the transfered cases....... :(

My understanding from the communications that I have seen is that all transferred cases will be handled in order based on NOA1 dates. Those that originally filed at CSC and those transferred will be handled exactly the same based on the NOA1 dates.

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

This is killing me!!!! My Senator sent me an email yesterday saying that my RFE was sent on June 23 also but my status online and on the phone hasn't changed. I just called the aid in charge of immigration back and he said he personally got that info from the congressional hotline that he has access to. I asked them to boot them in the ### and send me an email and to confirm that my RFE is on the way.

God help me, I am going crazy!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well from lebbylyns timeline you gary c. should have recieved something from them already you filed your petition before her's as well as mine also.

But i havent heard anything from them either,so i dont quite understand the order in which they are sending the RFE's out.

I just wish they would post on there web site something to explain whats going on just to ease everyones minds.

I know they wont do that but its wishful thinking anyways.

I know they are working on alot of other type of petitions but its so annoying being left in the dark.

phili.gifflorida.gif

Cheap long distance---> http://www.talkloop.com/ref/ref.aspx?l=D145D6D060D5688 FREE $2.50 credit

From what I was originaly told 5000 RFE's were mailed on June 23. Maybe that glut of mail has slowed things down and they just haen't sent all the emails out yet. I don't know. The waiting is getting to me!!!

P.S. I was so upset I typed a$$ (for real) on my other post but I see ### in it's place. Is there a auto filter that changes that or do I owe the captain an opology for making him edit my post? opps!!

Timeline

Is lebbylyn the only one who received CSC's email notice..?? Anyone else...??? This waiting game is so stressful and frustrating......... :(

K1 Timeline ---

AOS Timeline ---

im going home today for lunch to check my mailbox. should anything appear aside from the mail stuffers that come from my friendly supermarket chains, i will let you guys know. I havent been touched nor have i received any emails regarding my status since March 20th (thats when i actually enrolled in the status checks on the USCIS website.) i feel like an idiot checking my email account as well as the uscis website for any updates every hour but like the rest of vjers, we are all still waiting to hear from the ever so loveable CSC. ....

04-24-09 I-130 Application received by USCIS

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

08-27-09 Case Number Assigned

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

:dance: Congrats on the RFE-I REALLY am pleased for you-so do not take what I am about to say personally...OK? :thumbs:

What happened to the "strict order of NOA 1 date"?

Edit-question was not aimed at you...I was generally commenting!

Congrats again-at least it proves they are doing something!

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

guys JPINE who is from TSC just got the RFE in the mailbox. sorry bout the post in IMBRA Forum ... i got excited for jpine and did the all caps thing im going home for lunch right now. ####### i cant breathe

04-24-09 I-130 Application received by USCIS

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

08-27-09 Case Number Assigned

Just asked my kids to check the mail.... nothing. :crying:

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.