Project Runway

35 posts in this topic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Who's watching?

Ricky shoulda gotten the boot this week! His clothes were #######.

Asian girl is mean mean mean.

I love Sweet Pea & arrogant crazy young gay guy.

Whatshername should not wear such hideous overall shorts.

omG, I agree with you again. Ricky is not long for the show...next week, I bet.

Arrogant crazy young gay guy's hair annoys the ####### outta me. And I have to admit, I took pleasure when he was in the bottom three....but his clothes show real talent.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Is Ricky the lingerie designer?

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I wish he'd stop bragging about being a lingerie designer...

The crazy spit lady wasn't so bad this week...toned down.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Timeline

Ricky's hats annoy me. Not that I don't like a good hat every now and again, but cmon now.......

omG, I very nearly threw up when I saw that!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Ricky's hats annoy me. Not that I don't like a good hat every now and again, but cmon now.......

omG, I very nearly threw up when I saw that!

I am a faithful watcher and could not wait till this season. I don't care for Christian very much at all. I really don't know what it is, but I don't care for his arrogance or something he has about him. I agree, Ricky needs to show what he can do, and how he is a lingerie designer is beyond me.....I don't think he is that good at all. Victorya is a lil B**** in this last episode, so I think those will be her true colors for the rest of the season.

I like >> Rami. Sweet P, Kit ( so far) Elisa even though a bit strange, but she works it out. Oh and Kevin. I can't wait to see what will happen next week. :whistle:

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I do not like Christian either, it is good to be confident in what you do but he is a little too arrogant for my taste and yes his hair!!!

Victoria was so annoying this week, she totally did not want to be the leader and then did not listen to anything the leader they chose had to say.

I think Ricky COULD be good but he tries to bite off more than he can chew, he just needs to calm down and be himself.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

LOVE. Project Runway.

I hated Ricky for his bondage-meets-trucker headwear, but next to Victoria this week, he was a much more sympathetic character.

I like Christian, but he is kind of doing gayface.

My favorite is that shy guy who did the lame-but-still-funny Tim Gunn impression this week.

Timeline
LOVE. Project Runway.

I hated Ricky for his bondage-meets-trucker headwear, but next to Victoria this week, he was a much more sympathetic character.

My favorite is that shy guy who did the lame-but-still-funny Tim Gunn impression this week.

Shy guy, I think Steven, reminds me of someone on T.V. The way he squints his eyes or something I have not been able to pinpoint it yet.

Timeline
LOVE. Project Runway.

Shy guy, I think Steven, reminds me of someone on T.V. The way he squints his eyes or something I have not been able to pinpoint it yet.

Is it by any chance Michael C. Hall of "Six Feet Under" and "Dexter" fame?

244.hall.michael.100606.jpg

Timeline

I think they eliminated him because they thought costume design was kind of his creative limit. Apparently they would rather see Ricky's thinly-veiled hookerwear grace the runway a few more episodes.

At least Ricky v. Victoria brought some conflict to this season.

Timeline
LOVE. Project Runway.

Is it by any chance Michael C. Hall of "Six Feet Under" and "Dexter" fame?

244.hall.michael.100606.jpg

No not that guy. I think he reminds me of this guy from 3rd Rock from the Sun.