Colada

Worried about removing condition application

7 posts in this topic

Looking at how many people's conditions on residency got removed without interview got me worried. I had my biometric appt on Sept 18th and USCIS hasn't touched it since then. My case is still within the 6 months processing time, however, I can't help but worry.

I-751 processing time

July 2007 - filed I-751 abuse waiver

Sep 2007 - bio appt

Mar 2008 - approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

USCIS is very backlogged due to the big rush to file before rates went up this past July, so it is understandable why it is taking time.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Perhaps they're waiting on the results of an FBI name check (since USCIS is doing background checks on I-751 applicants now. I was just reading how backlogged the FBI is with those now. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do unless the case goes outside the processing time.

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Looking at how many people's conditions on residency got removed without interview got me worried. I had my biometric appt on Sept 18th and USCIS hasn't touched it since then. My case is still within the 6 months processing time, however, I can't help but worry.

We didn't have an interview.

It took them 4 months to get to it. And, that was way back in mid-2006 when the pre-increase rush had not happened.

Hang in there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Thanks all for the reply. On the other hand, I think I should be happy that there is still hope for approval. I am worry mainly because it is an abused waiver and it is getting to me emotionally. I hope that they give decision to abused spouse faster since there are so much that we are going through already. :crying:

We didn't have an interview.

It took them 4 months to get to it. And, that was way back in mid-2006 when the pre-increase rush had not happened.

Hang in there.

I-751 processing time

July 2007 - filed I-751 abuse waiver

Sep 2007 - bio appt

Mar 2008 - approved

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Mauritius
Timeline

Colada,

What are the updates on your case ? Would like to know, because going thru the same situation. Any info is welcome.

If I am not mistake, then you are no divorced yet right ? Because you have filed the petition with the abuse waiver. Correct me if i am wrong.

do reply, will appreciate it.

Myana

Colada, I think your app is sitting in the same pile as mine. A whole lot of people who applied way after us have been approved, but we seem to have been passed over. Mine hasn't even been touched since bios. They claim to process them in the order received but that blatantly isnt the case.

Hang in there girl!

Annie UK

2004 Awaiting my divorce

Decree nisi 29th July YAYYYYYYYYYY

15th Dec DIVORCED AT LAST!!!!

Dec 23 decree arrives, I-129F sent to Nebraska!!!

Dec 27 NOA1

Feb 16 2005 NOA2 (51 days)

May 17 INTERVIEW 9am!!!! (day 141) Approved

May 30 Arrived POE Chicago (flight delayed!!)

June 13 applied for SSN

June 30 Wedding on beach at sunset awwwww

AOS 2005

July 11 Sent off AOS/AP/EAD to Chicago

Sep 1 I485 transferred to CSC

Sep 15 EAD and AP approved (59 days)

Nov 25 Green card and Welcome letter arrive in mail (no interview) 130 days

Removing Conditions 2007

Aug 15 I-751 sent to Nebraska

Sep 14 NOA1 rec'd, transferred to CSC again

Sep 21 rec'd bios appt for 9/28/07

Jan 26 2008 Approved. 10 Yr card received 1/28/08.

Naturalization 2008

Sep 8 N-400 sent to Nebraska

Sep 11 Priority date

Oct 7 Biometrics

July 10 2009 - Interview, approved!

Aug 20 Oath ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.