sarah and hicham

Does your MENA SO have children?

50 posts in this topic

You were what-20 when you brought an 18 year old teenager from another country to marry him. Most young women at 20 these days are not even thinking about marriage. I guess you had to take what you could get when you could get it. Correct, you are not like most of the MENA women. You brought a teenager here to America to marry.

Um, stretching much? Since when is a two year age difference considered robbing the cradle? I was eighteen when I went to live with my twenty year-old husband. Good lord.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sick of these threads that are expressly designed by some members who clearly feel superior to others about certain aspects of their relationships to continue to flaunt their so-called superiority.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
I'm so sick of these threads that are expressly designed by some members who clearly feel superior to others about certain aspects of their relationships to continue to flaunt their so-called superiority.

You hit the nail on the head with this observation.

In this case I am going to have to agree with you, especially since this is the second time the OP asked this type of question in the last 6 months (merged the two threads). I am going to close it at this time as this appears to be a "fishing" thread.

Thanks for understanding.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.