caramella

Any advice

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello,

when my fiance called DOS, they said (Security Check and Name check was completeed Nov 15 and they send back to Casablanca on Nov 19 Administrative process is finished

THEY JUST SEND BACK TO CASA NOV 19

SECURITY CHECK IS FINISHED AND ALSO NAME CHECK WAS CLEARED).

but i got this email just 2 days ago : Thank you for your follow-up e-mail. ***’a case is still undergoing administrative processing in Washington, DC. We will notify her as soon as we can continue with the case.

Each case is evaluated on an individual basis and we cannot tell you exactly how much time the processing will require.

really i am confusion about this information, what i should do? and plz any advice from u!

NB: i had interview in novembre 1 /2007.

thank u for ur help.

Hello,

when my fiance called DOS, they said (Security Check and Name check was completeed Nov 15 and they send back to Casablanca on Nov 19 Administrative process is finished

THEY JUST SEND BACK TO CASA NOV 19

SECURITY CHECK IS FINISHED AND ALSO NAME CHECK WAS CLEARED).

but i got this email just 2 days ago : Thank you for your follow-up e-mail. ***’a case is still undergoing administrative processing in Washington, DC. We will notify her as soon as we can continue with the case.

Each case is evaluated on an individual basis and we cannot tell you exactly how much time the processing will require.

really i am confusion about this information, what i should do? and plz any advice from u!

NB: i had interview in novembre 1 /2007.

thank u for ur help.

Hi - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

My husband was also cleared on the 15th and he is here with me today!!

He was contacted on the 16th by the consulate to bring his passport in.... you need to email the consulate again and let them know that you contacted the DOS and they indicated that your husband/fiance was cleared on the 15th and your man has not yet been contacted to bring his passport in for the visa.

Be very direct with them it is the best way to get the answer you are looking for.

Good Luck and CONGRATS!!!

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I hope you are able to get your visa in hand soon, with the new information you have. Sometimes you have to let Casa know you are on to them. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The checks were done at the DOS so I would go by what they have said. Sometimes there is a delay for the information to get back to the Embassy as what we have here in Cairo. So if it was up to me I would go by DOS.

Good luck!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Thank u for ur advices, i will call DOS then i will email Casablanca and tell them about what DOS said to me, i wish get what am looking for.

thank u MENA for any help and advice and if any one had same situation about case K1 before, plz let me know

Timeline

my friends, i have question is it is ok if i tell casablanca consulate that i called DOS for check about my fiance visa? so thats will make problem about my fiance visa or no?

thank u for ur responses.

have nice weekend my friends

my friends, i have question is it is ok if i tell casablanca consulate that i called DOS for check about my fiance visa? so thats will make problem about my fiance visa or no?

Sunrise --

YES!!!!

Tell Casa that you called the DOS and you were told the security checks were completed on the 15th and you want to know when your fiance should bring his passport in for the visa....

If I were you in the subect line of the email after your case number i would put something like this:

***** I called the DOS and was told the security checks completed 11/15/07 and my fiance has not been called yet !!!!! *********

Just a thought......

Does Casa have the correct phone number for your fiance??

I would include your phone number and your fiance's phone number in the email -- maybe this is the problem????

Who knows?

If all this does not work and you do not get an answer from Casa I would contact your congressman and have them send an inquiry -- this will get their hiney's moving!!

Good Luck

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline

thank u Malarie so much, they kept her passoprt in the same day of her interview and they have her correct number phone because they called her on second day of her intreview date for fill out Furm DS 157.

so what we suppose to do?

thanks again

Sunrise --

YES!!!!

Tell Casa that you called the DOS and you were told the security checks were completed on the 15th and you want to know when your fiance should bring his passport in for the visa....

If I were you in the subect line of the email after your case number i would put something like this:

***** I called the DOS and was told the security checks completed 11/15/07 and my fiance has not been called yet !!!!! *********

Just a thought......

I would include your phone number and your fiance's phone number in the email -- maybe this is the problem????

Who knows?

If all this does not work and you do not get an answer from Casa I would contact your congressman and have them send an inquiry -- this will get their hiney's moving!!

Good Luck

Malarie

Timeline
thank u Malarie so much, they kept her passoprt in the same day of her interview and they have her correct number phone because they called her on second day of her intreview date for fill out Furm DS 157.

so what we suppose to do?

thanks again

Sunrise --

YES!!!!

Just a thought......

Who knows?

Good Luck

Malarie

hello everybody,

Again and same email from casablanca consulate i got says: " Thank you for your follow-up e-mail. ***’a case is still undergoing administrative processing in Washington, DC. We will notify her as soon as we can continue with the case.

and i told them about new information from DOS.

just am waiting now, and i wish to be with my fiance soon

have good day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Thank u for ur advices, i will call DOS then i will email Casablanca and tell them about what DOS said to me, i wish get what am looking for.

thank u MENA for any help and advice and if any one had same situation about case K1 before, plz let me know

I got the same letter about the Washington checking his name. They called 10 days later and he got his visa, so don't give up hope!! Debbie

Timeline

Casa never makes sense. I think that sometimes the e-mails they send out are pretty much form e-mails. I would call and speak to someone at this point. Letting them know that you spoke with DOS and that the checks were completed will not cause a problem. It is sad, but you have to stay on top of things for them. Have your SO call since he is there or if it is possible have him go and ask in person. I would call DOS a second time to make sure that the first person you talked to didn't give you incorrect information. Hang in there and don't give up. This process is never easy. It will happen though.

Just because the security checks are cleared through DOS does not mean that Casa is not still doing checks. The consulate has the power to do its own investigation as needed beyond the routine checks out of DOS.

Edited by mybackpages

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.