dallasguy7

Inoculation records and my wifes objections

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My wife has expressed that she does not believe in receiving inoculations on the grounds of religious or moral reasons. I understand that there is a form that the government accepts for this purpose for the AOS process. Has anyone ever heard of this and if so does anyone know where to receive this form?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

You still go to Civil Surgeon and have a supplement done, the doctor can sign off on the supplement.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available upon the recommendation of the panel physician.

Only a physician can determine which of the listed vaccinations are medically appropriate for you, given your age, medical history and current medical condition.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1331.html

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
My wife has expressed that she does not believe in receiving inoculations on the grounds of religious or moral reasons. I understand that there is a form that the government accepts for this purpose for the AOS process. Has anyone ever heard of this and if so does anyone know where to receive this form?

I think your wife may already have had a medical exam and probably had to show her vaccination records in Russia at approved Medical clinic or doctor, or you surely would not have been allowed that visa for her, so just probably all you need to do now is get your DS3205 vaccination form that the dr in Russia completed for your wife to have it transferred over to form I693A. I would recommend you contact a civil surgeon Dr L E Arnold based in Austin, TX to do this for you, she only charges $10 and will do it all by fax/mail within 10 business days or less. As far as objecting to vaccinations or medical exam due to religious or moral reasons, I have no idea, would think USCIS is not going to care and expect you get one so hope you find what you are looking for, but here is the Civil Surgeon below. You can do this as long as I693A form is completed within 12 months of the medical exam your wife had in Russia.

Dr. L.E. Arnold

4534 Westgate Blvd., #106

Austin, TX 78745

Tel: (512)444-3131

Hope when your wife gets here she doesn't catch any of the diseases she doesn't want to be vaccinated for.

There's good reason why vaccinations are required for immigrants from countries that may have not given all the necessary vaccinations to live in the US.

Only religion I know of was Science Christians that refused vaccinations.

They pretty much have "died out" now.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
There's good reason why vaccinations are required for immigrants from countries that may have not given all the necessary vaccinations to live in the US.

Hmm... Russia is not one of those countries where vaccinations are not given... Usually all these shots are given in childhood.

Filed AOS from F-1
Green Card approved on 01/04/07
Conditions removed 01/29/09

Citizenship Oath 08/23/12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

True, they actually give a few more than we do in the U.S., according to my fiancée.

Hmm... Russia is not one of those countries where vaccinations are not given... Usually all these shots are given in childhood.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.