samkhan

Pls help me...

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i need a right guaidance from anybody.. i got married in ma country england in july 2006.ma spouse is US citizen.after getting married she went back to us in dec 2007,n she filled ma case in jan 2007. now after all process of nvc i m at da stage of ds-230.i might get visa at march 2008,n will get probarbly go to US in april 2008.i know that i will be getting conditional green card which is valid for 2 years. but i hav heard that before 3 month of our wedding annvirsery i can fill for permenent residential card.

now can anybody tell me after getting conditional card , at dat time it would be almost 20 months of our marriage, can i directly apply for perment residentional card,after getting conditional card,or i have to wait for for 2 years of the conditonal card to be expire first.

thanks.

hoping for your reply

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
i need a right guaidance from anybody.. i got married in ma country england in july 2006.ma spouse is US citizen.after getting married she went back to us in dec 2007,n she filled ma case in jan 2007. now after all process of nvc i m at da stage of ds-230.i might get visa at march 2008,n will get probarbly go to US in april 2008.i know that i will be getting conditional green card which is valid for 2 years. but i hav heard that before 3 month of our wedding annvirsery i can fill for permenent residential card.

now can anybody tell me after getting conditional card , at dat time it would be almost 20 months of our marriage, can i directly apply for perment residentional card,after getting conditional card,or i have to wait for for 2 years of the conditonal card to be expire first.

thanks.

hoping for your reply

if you got the visa before your 2 years marriage anniversery it will be CR1 (conditional residence) then if you moved to the US before the 2 years annivesery they will stamp ur passport with 2 years conditional residence but if after you got the visa you waited till ur 2 years anniversery to move to the US they will stamp ur passport derictly with IR1 wich is permenent residence and you won't have to apply for it again.

Timeline

thanks.

hoping for your reply

if you got the visa before your 2 years marriage anniversery it will be CR1 (conditional residence) then if you moved to the US before the 2 years annivesery they will stamp ur passport with 2 years conditional residence but if after you got the visa you waited till ur 2 years anniversery to move to the US they will stamp ur passport derictly with IR1 wich is permenent residence and you won't have to apply for it again.

Thanx dear for da reply,but the thing i m asking is still not clear to me,if i moved to US b4 ma 2nd anniv and i got CR1 card,but after a month staying in US,the time to ma 2nd anniv reach( 3 months to ma 2nd anniv),so can i apply for IR1 at dat time,or i have to wait for longer.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

By entering the US before your marriage is 2 years old, you "restart the clock". So now on top of whatever time you were married, you have to wait another 21 months before you become eligible to remove conditions.

Why are you posting under UK flag and under Pakistan flag, and under two different IDs?

Thanx dear for da reply,but the thing i m asking is still not clear to me,if i moved to US b4 ma 2nd anniv and i got CR1 card,but after a month staying in US,the time to ma 2nd anniv reach( 3 months to ma 2nd anniv),so can i apply for IR1 at dat time,or i have to wait for longer.

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Timeline
By entering the US before your marriage is 2 years old, you "restart the clock". So now on top of whatever time you were married, you have to wait another 21 months before you become eligible to remove conditions.

Why are you posting under UK flag and under Pakistan flag, and under two different IDs?

ok thankz dear i got it.. well i m not a computer man i tried to make account from pakistan but i wasnt able to post,den i tried to a make from england it also doesnt work...now i m able to find the way i m using this account now..

ok can u tell me another thing,where i should apply for CR1 or IR1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Your US citizen spouse has to fill out form I130 and submit it either to USCIS (mail it to the appropriate office, depending on the state your spouse resides). Or, if your spouse lives with you in Pakistan, you can go to the US embassy together (or call the US embassy) and ask if you can submit I-130 directly to them.

I think it will help you if you read the guides...

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.