Ovaltine Jenkins

June and July filers - NVC to Interview

860 posts in this topic

hello!!

NOA2 - Oct 16

Arrived NVC - Nov 1

Left NVC - Nov 8

Arrived USEM, Manila- Nov 13 (E-copy)

Arrived USEM, Manila- Nov 15 (Hard Copy)

STILL WAITING FOR INTERVIEW DATE... i hope within this week i'll be able to know it. im so excited to know my interview sched. wish us luck!!!

God bless us all!!!

good luck and hope i will have my interview and medical sched soon....

I-751 Removing of Conditions

03-03-2011 - I-751 Application sent with K2 dependent

03-08-2011 - checks were cashed

03-15-2011 - NOA received dated 03/04/2011

04-01-2011 - Biometrics Appointment

04-19-2011 - Card production was ordered

04-21-2011 - Approval Notice was sent

04-22-2011 - Approval notice received

04-23-2011 - 10 yrs Green card on hand

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe hi guys :D I have to catch up with reading cuz was away for a week but just wanted to write here first :D:dance: We found out we got to NVC on 21st and also left the same day :dance: so hopefully we hear something from the Embassy very soon :D:dance:

Hope everyone is doing great :thumbs: I will update the timeline don´t worry :P

Gratzies!!! I only hope mine moves as fast when it comes round to my turn...

*impatient now*

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

It is amazing how fast everything seems to move once your petition gets to NVC. Things happen within days or a week vs months and months waiting for USCIS. Even the embassy seems to move quickly. I still cannot wait for this part of this crazy process to be over. :blink:

Good luck everybody!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Everyone,, just an update :dance: Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Medical scheduled for Dec 27,2007,,,,,,,,,,Interview January 9,2008..... Hope everyone is getting good news today. The way I found out about this information was I went to the embassy site in Manila and checked the visa appointment schedule and there it was. Man, this is such a fantistic feeling to finally know about when I will see my Mercy again. I will be flying over there to be with her during the interview. Wow!!!!!! on cloud nine and reaching for the Heavens to shake our God's hand.....Thank you God, your son and the holy spirit for giving us the patience and strength to withstand this past months cause without him and our friends here in VisaJourney as support, all of this would not be possible. Thanks friends and Thank you God!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::innocent:

Jim and Mercy

Hello Everyone,, just an update :dance: Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Medical scheduled for Dec 27,2007,,,,,,,,,,Interview January 9,2008..... Hope everyone is getting good news today. The way I found out about this information was I went to the embassy site in Manila and checked the visa appointment schedule and there it was. Man, this is such a fantistic feeling to finally know about when I will see my Mercy again. I will be flying over there to be with her during the interview. Wow!!!!!! on cloud nine and reaching for the Heavens to shake our God's hand.....Thank you God, your son and the holy spirit for giving us the patience and strength to withstand this past months cause without him and our friends here in VisaJourney as support, all of this would not be possible. Thanks friends and Thank you God!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::innocent:

Jim and Mercy

Congratulations :D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
Hehehe hi guys :D I have to catch up with reading cuz was away for a week but just wanted to write here first :D:dance: We found out we got to NVC on 21st and also left the same day :dance: so hopefully we hear something from the Embassy very soon :D:dance:

Hope everyone is doing great :thumbs: I will update the timeline don´t worry :P

I called NVC today and found out that my case was forwarded to Port-au-Prince November 21st. I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to call my fiance to tell him, but I won't be able to talk to him until about 9pm tonight. :dance::dance::dance:

I called NVC today and found out that my case was forwarded to Port-au-Prince November 21st. I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to call my fiance to tell him, but I won't be able to talk to him until about 9pm tonight. :dance::dance::dance:

Hehehe same day :thumbs: Congratulations :D

More gratzies!! Wow - things seem to be moving so fast! I go to bed and wake up to find approvals, interview dates, medicals... what a whirlwind of activity we seem to be having!!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Even with the horribly long wait for the NOA2 the timeframe is still only a little over 7 months. Not too horribly bad and very exciting this is almost over and I will have my wife to be with me soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Even with the horribly long wait for the NOA2 the timeframe is still only a little over 7 months. Not too horribly bad and very exciting this is almost over and I will have my wife to be with me soon.

I do not know about you Tim but I sure would not want to do this again. Once is enough for my life time.

Good luck!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I do not know about you Tim but I sure would not want to do this again. Once is enough for my life time.

Good luck!!

I only intend on doing this once but then again I only intend on getting married once!!!! hahaha! I have to admit the wait hasn't been as bad as I thought but I'm one of the lucky ones (and I know I'm very lucky). Nick has been here with me in wscotland for most of it. He goes home to NE on dec 6th! All going to plan I'll be with him again mid-late march!

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Good luck!!

I concur. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.