guteLT

what should be done with 129F?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Next week we will be sending original docs to NVC, but we have just got our 129-

F NOA2..I'm not sure what NVC will do with it..will they send it to LT and continue K-3 process or hold it- because CR-1 is almoust at the End of process...Maybe we need to contact them and somehow cancel k-3 ..What should we do? at once thanks for answers! (F)

You do not need to do anything and just let both I-129F and I-130 race towards your embassy. My personal opinion, CR1 will be a better option for me for practicality issues and also most CR1 applicants do get theis approved almost the same time as I-129F (K3).

Good luck on your journey! :)

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Timeline

well thanks for answer but our CR1 was aproved on June and 129-F was aproved week ago..I don't want to play with this k-3 thats why I'm asking if I need to cancel it somehow ? and how? or NVc will do something with it..if not those changes at NVc my case could be already completed , but,..oh well.. :)

No you do not have to do anything with the K3. Did you call NVC at 603 334 0700 to follow up with your CR1? You should have received somthing from NVC since your CR1 was approved on June.

Hope this helps.

~ Rina

well thanks for answer but our CR1 was aproved on June and 129-F was aproved week ago..I don't want to play with this k-3 thats why I'm asking if I need to cancel it somehow ? and how? or NVc will do something with it..if not those changes at NVc my case could be already completed , but,..oh well.. :)

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Your question was clear the first time and the answer you received is correct. Just keep going with your CR1 for now and see what happens. The best case is your K3 interview date is set earlier and your CR1 case file arrives in the interim. The K3 interview becomes a CR1 interview sooner than the CR1 case alone could have resulted in an interview.

I take it you filed the I-129F months later than the I-130, resulting in the two petitions never ending up processing together. Your timeline mentions no I-129F however. Please confirm and correct your timeline with respect to the I-129F.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Dear Pushbrok I undrestand exactly what you are saying BUT, k-3 interview I would need to go to Vilnius usembassy (Lithuania) and for CR-1 visa interview I need to go to Warsaw Poland ..So it's not gonna be that instead of k-3 I might get CR1 interview at the same time..That's why I'm wondering what NVC gonna do with it..If they will hold 129F and still continue CR-1, because we will be sending DS230 form with original documents this week - and it's last step to completion, and then NVC should schedule interview date in WRW...Thanks for answer (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.